Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:32:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC is the next pump, buy before moon landing!!!!!  (Read 9071 times)
K210

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:56:28 AM

I hope LTC makes a new all time high then crashes hard so it is not pumped and killed like dash. After crash i hope it rises slowly to $100 over the next 12-24 months. Going to $100 straight without the adoption, infrastructure etc. is just a recipe for disaster long term. Dash is now learning this with the long bear market they have now entered. As dash bleeds litecoin will only continue to rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
umairsaleem011

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:57:22 AM

I hope LTC makes a new all time high then crashes hard so it is not pumped and killed like dash. After crash i hope it rises slowly to $100 over the next 12-24 months. Going to $100 straight without the adoption, infrastructure etc. is just a recipe for disaster long term. Dash is now learning this with the long bear market they have now entered. As dash bleeds litecoin will only continue to rise.

It could hit $100 on this run in the next 4 weeks. Just keep watching caus it'll surprise you.
K210

Merit: 507

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:01:01 AM

It could hit $100 on this run in the next 4 weeks. Just keep watching caus it'll surprise you.

It could. But it should not for its long term health. If the LTC price goes to $100 before its really worth that much it would damage its reputation long term. I am hopeful of a new ATH and then a stable $10-$20 price in the short term.
umairsaleem011

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:03:30 AM

It could. But it should not for its long term health. If the LTC price goes to $100 before its really worth that much it would damage its reputation long term. I am hopeful of a new ATH and then a stable $10-$20 price in the short term.

Its already worth that much.
Its got the second biggest hashing network, second longest chain, tried tested and true. A great dev, lots of loyal supporters and tones more.

klaaas

Merit: 544

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:15:34 AM

My asic scrypt miners are on double rent out rates these days, a good sign that there is faith in a price rise.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
crypticj

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:25:58 PM

I say go for it you only live once... infact borrow from neighbors, family, parents, High interest CC, pay day lender, Car title loan companies... ask for advance pay day. 401k liquidation don't leave a single stone unturned.... put it all on Lite coin and if it doesn't work out there is always Chapter 11.

Good luck to you. 

Not sure if you were being serious.

You also only get one credit rating, and digging yourself out of a hole is no fun.

I was being sarcastic...
european_guy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:24:39 PM

I'm telling you someday in the next week you'll wake up and see that LTC has landed on moon with a $45 market price. after seeing DASH and ETH pumped so fast I'm planning to liquidate my entire life, house/car/gold/bank accounts savings all included and buy LTC I might be able to earn 8 times over in less than a month.

What do you think?

My advice:
Buy a rope while you still have some money, you might want to use one sooner than you think.
In other words: Don't gamble your life away.
Laje

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:33:04 PM

Sure, Litecoin rises but it has all this year.
Now there are a lot of miners who can change their coins for others coins.
Now, Ripple has generated a lot of bitcoins, and these bitcoins could be saved in their wallet or invest in stable and trusted coins. Ripple has increased number of bitcoins and it's open to speculation in a short time.
A lot of people think in classic coins like LTC, Doge and PeerCoin because they do not need any explanation to survive and they have won their position since their born until now thanks to their community.
Etherum, Dash, ZCoin and Monero need something great to increase their value next month. They will be stable.
I think Litecoin maybe increase to 9-10 $ in a week or 15 days. Maybe 11.5$-12$, but only a second.
If Litecoin increases until 45 $ this month ... something bad could be happen, and these kinds of pumps are focus for DDOS attacks, hackers or problems to sell and withdrawal.
Miketaz

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:24:52 PM

Never put your eggs in one basket. There are miners who have been accumulating litecoin for a few years now and they are going to be selling into any rally, as well as bagholders who did not sell fast enough from the last pump. The smart move would be to hold mostly bitcoin with only a small portion of your holding in litecoin.

There are miners who have been accumulating and bagholders for every single coin. You think people weren't accumulating Dash for a while before it went wild? Or Ripple? Any other coin that's ever had a bull run? Same goes for bagholders. I see people say this all the time, it doesn't mean Litecoin can't have a run like every other cryptocurrency that were also "being accumulated for years, and laden with bagholders".
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 09:11:49 PM

I'm telling you someday in the next week you'll wake up and see that LTC has landed on moon with a $45 market price. after seeing DASH and ETH pumped so fast I'm planning to liquidate my entire life, house/car/gold/bank accounts savings all included and buy LTC I might be able to earn 8 times over in less than a month.

What do you think?

To early to say LTC will go back in track and beat its own ATH.  Not much of a news here, maybe I not aware but I do not see any reason for LTC to go to the moon yet.  As a matter of fact, since Bitcoin is recovering , there is a chance that Litecoin price might probably fall back or decline if Bitcoin value keep on increasing.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
FOMOFish

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:15:27 PM

I have a lot of faith in LTC and China. Strong volume on LTC for years in China. Could have been accumulation. Time will tell.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:40:24 AM

What do you think?
Generally the smart money doesn't tell their plans.

You probably would have been better if you did your plan prior to posting this.

Now others are looking at it and may make a move before you.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

coinchaser007

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:31:31 AM

I say go for it you only live once... infact borrow from neighbors, family, parents, High interest CC, pay day lender, Car title loan companies... ask for advance pay day. 401k liquidation don't leave a single stone unturned.... put it all on Lite coin and if it doesn't work out there is always Chapter 11.

Good luck to you. 

Not sure if you were being serious.

You also only get one credit rating, and digging yourself out of a hole is no fun.

I was being sarcastic...

Okay, I thought so.

But wouldn't be that surprised if someone made that comment and was serious about it  Grin
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:14:18 AM

I have a lot of faith in LTC and China. Strong volume on LTC for years in China. Could have been accumulation. Time will tell.

fun fact:

The 3 giant Chinese exchanges have only two coin listed: Bitcoin and Litecoin.

go figure!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:19:56 AM

fun fact:

The 3 giant Chinese exchanges have only two coin listed: Bitcoin and Litecoin.

go figure!
positively thinking that there's no real competition so if ever those traders inside that 3 giant exchange pump both coins it will reflect in any exchange that we are also using and lite will jump high together with btc but for OP its really hard to place everything inside one project maybe you can split it up between lite and btc.
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:42:18 AM

i was telling people this exact thing a couple of months back when price was ridiculously low at 0.004BTC and now price is simply twice that amount and still rising.

those who listened have doubled their investments.

anyways what are we expecting from this rise? i was thinking 0.03-0.04BTC but i have seen people throw $50 (0.045BTC) around a lot

to the moon with bitcoin...
crypticj

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:16:15 AM

I am Net Seller of Litecoin every bump higher i am selling... so are tons of A2-A4 L3 or any other Litecoin mom and pop miners.. they are all selling in rally... why wouldn't you, you have to pay Electricity cost and recoup your initial investment. I can hold Litecoin once i recover my initial cost, other than that i sell them as fast as i mine them... Let me know if you are doing anything different.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:34:16 AM

I am Net Seller of Litecoin every bump higher i am selling... so are tons of A2-A4 L3 or any other Litecoin mom and pop miners.. they are all selling in rally... why wouldn't you, you have to pay Electricity cost and recoup your initial investment. I can hold Litecoin once i recover my initial cost, other than that i sell them as fast as i mine them... Let me know if you are doing anything different.

during a pump it doesn't matter what you claim you do. and it really doesn't matter if you and other miners are actually selling. what the miners may or may not sell is the sell pressure that is always present in the market (nothing new about it) but what is different during a pump is the demand and the demand or buy support is much stronger than miners can sell.

and besides big miners aren't stupid to dump and crash the price, they also want more profit and will sell on top and slowly in order not to create any sell pressure or resistance on the way up.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:40:54 AM

Ltc can be pumped hugely, but actually Stratis is the current best one, buy and hold, and make masternode to be rich, easy money!
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:17:36 AM

My asic scrypt miners are on double rent out rates these days, a good sign that there is faith in a price rise.
I think you are doing the right thing with renting out your mining rig. That way you can make sure you earn more than you need, stay profitable, there was a place where you can mine when its not rented out and that way you were mining the most profitable coin when the rigs are not rented and when someone rents it you gain anyways. That is the most optimized way of earning income with a mining rig.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: