Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which country are you from? Here list THIRTY popular bitcoin countries for trade  (Read 5855 times)
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:37:29 AM

I am from philippines and it is good to see that we are listed on 50 countries that has the most cash trades on bitcoin,its not that common to see my country there specially of bitcoin mining hype happening right now,

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
centralbanksequalsbombs (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:09:08 PM

I am from philippines and it is good to see that we are listed on 50 countries that has the most cash trades on bitcoin,its not that common to see my country there specially of bitcoin mining hype happening right now,

Thank you for replying.

On a side note, we will see China under-represented in this forum albeit because massive government scale block of citizens having internet access to this domain. Chinese internet is not free and a very limited walled garden.

Mjuke

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:15:22 PM

From Sweden and Thailand here.

While Sweden is Ok retty far with btc, thailand is really slow adapting it.

Im surprised that philipines are even on the list.
apolonio

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:48:44 AM

Surprised to see Philippines on number 31.How come?
I am from the Philippines.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:57:07 AM

Surprised to see Philippines on number 31.How come?
I am from the Philippines.
You're not the only one mate who were surprised that the Philippines only rank at number 31. Where in fact, a lot of Filipinos use bitcoin and also active in trading bitcoin. We all thought that the Philippines could at least be in the top 10 list. Anyway, bitcoin users here in Philippines keep on increasing because of its popularity and being able to buy stuff and pay bills by using bitcoin without any hassle.

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:45:01 AM

From Sweden and Thailand here.

While Sweden is Ok retty far with btc, thailand is really slow adapting it.

Im surprised that philipines are even on the list.

How can you be from both? Pick the one you live in most today.

Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:27:49 AM

I'm from the land of the rising sun Philippines. I hope next time we are on atleast top 15. Because each day there are more and more people that are getting into bitcoin.

Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:44:23 AM

I am from India and doing trade on Bitcoin and work for bounty program for more Altcoin. I find this thread is very important for me because of the fear that Bitcoin will ban in some countries. And if banned, how much more country will be available for legal in their country. But, in my country India still i am confused that whether it is legal or illegal.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:21:17 AM

It really good that to see my country Philippines is in number 31. This is a good news to all Filipinos especially who invest in bitcoin, and it spread in my country. Its shows that here in my country are already popular and they believe. Because they need some extra income and want to spread also knowledge about bitcoin. I believe that Philippines will on the highest top, because people interested in bitcoin. That's makes proud that Philippines was included in the list.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:03:03 AM

last time i saw this thread my country isn't on the list but now i can see that and i'm from indonesia which in the 3rd position under Philippines and india indeed lately i have been seen there are some people has starting to being bitcoin users and regularly trade at exchange so i'm not surprising bitcoin has growing in my country because some of them has feel the advantages during use bitcoin 
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:29:53 AM

It really good that to see my country Philippines is in number 31. This is a good news to all Filipinos especially who invest in bitcoin, and it spread in my country. Its shows that here in my country are already popular and they believe. Because they need some extra income and want to spread also knowledge about bitcoin. I believe that Philippines will on the highest top, because people interested in bitcoin. That's makes proud that Philippines was included in the list.

Everyday new users were attract to invest in bitcoin, my workmates been into btc since they heard and research it, Filipinos were easy to convince as long as we show them aome proofs that we can actually really earn on it.

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:43:12 AM

I'm from philippines and I'm confused why we are in no.31 only as I've observed most of us here using bitcoin and relying on bitcoin. May I ask if this is a particular order?

I agree. There is that growing community and interest right here in the Philippines and considering that we have so many here who are always active online who are also into cryptocurrency with Bitcoin as the top coin, we should belong to at least the top 10. But anyway, the list is not that very important to me but the fact that Philippines is always on the map when it comes to anything online. We love Bitcoin here and there are at least tow coming Bitcoin exchanges maybe operating by next year. Converting Bitcoin to cash here is no big problem and the government is not stupid just like China (the bully country that unabashedly took some of our islets).

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:28:55 AM

Updated main thread with this link - visuals are easier to read for most people

Amazing to see global trade growth on localbitcoins as well (scroll down to see all the individual countries):
https://coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins

example screenshot excerpt:

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:01:00 AM

Hey Cheesy
I am from India.
Yes its right that bitcoins are very popular in India, over an estimated 2500 users are accepting bitcoins daily,
Already 5 lakh users are into this business.

But remember this..this data is quite old if I remember correctly... There had been 1 million downloads for the local wallet in India named zebpay, from play store alone.
Thus the numbers are well above 5 lakh for sure:)

Besides I think Japan should have had more users.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:59:39 AM

Hey Cheesy
I am from India.
Yes its right that bitcoins are very popular in India, over an estimated 2500 users are accepting bitcoins daily,
Already 5 lakh users are into this business.

But remember this..this data is quite old if I remember correctly... There had been 1 million downloads for the local wallet in India named zebpay, from play store alone.
Thus the numbers are well above 5 lakh for sure:)

Besides I think Japan should have had more users.

Great, cool. Thanks for chiming in. Yah, like I tried to note, this is specific to cash-trade volume on localbitcoins.com only so there may be more popular alternatives in a country that are not counted.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:14:17 AM

I am from Philippines and I am surprised that my country is ranked on the 34th. I am proud as well because the people in my country used to neglect and refuse to entertain the whole idea of bitcoin. Back then, only a few people used it.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:45:47 AM

In my own opinion, China is the best to earn bitcoins and why?, Because the electricity bills is quiet low and it is the best place for a mining rig to run. There is no doubt why china has 30% of contribution in the market.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:51:25 PM

I am from Philippines and I am surprised that my country is ranked on the 34th. I am proud as well because the people in my country used to neglect and refuse to entertain the whole idea of bitcoin. Back then, only a few people used it.

Great thanks for replying - again, I mentioned this is cash trade specific on localbitcoins there may be a more popular different exchange method in your area.

keenjester

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:19:54 PM

Great thanks for replying - again, I mentioned this is cash trade specific on localbitcoins there may be a more popular different exchange method in your area.
Nope, i don't think people in philipines use Bitcoin is a cash trade specific exchange method. I know Philipine's topic is one of the big local forum in here but in my knowledges, Philipines doen't use Bitcoin usual that much.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:59:23 AM

I am from Bangladesh. In my country bitcoin is not known.I don't when in our country people will known bitcoin I just want that there is a project on bitcoin with our people. Our people are so much neglected in our country. When will it happen.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: