Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:12:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 1.2ZEC(80$~) and im new in this trades.. Which coin to investment?.  (Read 558 times)
Thno17 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:53:24 AM

I looked in some posts here and i understood that DOGE, LTC and Ripple are the most profitable right now.
which coin should i choose to make a big profit, and how much should I investment?
Thanks.
FOMOFish

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:11:42 AM

You can put 0.08 into any alt coin once they have bottomed out. Longing btc is risky as it could double top and longing alts is risky because, they still have room to correct in the midst of btc pumping. I wouldn't short any alts because they have all corrected with some reaching the 0.5 fib retracement level. If you aren't in an alt position right now I would not enter into one as it is 50/50 probability that they continue their bull run. Sit on the side lines until the market has decided what is next.

Personally for me, I am long ltc and bts since 40k and 300-600 respectively and have begun adding to my positions at 60-70k for ltc and 800 for bts. However, they still could correct more because because they have had a strong pump the past few days. My other position is an xmr short from 0.019 area I tp 60% of this position at 0.018 and have kept 40% with a sl at 0.018. You could give shorting xmr ripple dash ethereum ltc or any large margin coin a short if you are a gambler. I wouldn't recommend it though because they may bottom out the next few days depending on btc movements (I expect btc to top at 1200-1250) and for alts to bottom out once this has occurred.
Thno17 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:01:08 AM

You can put 0.08 into any alt coin once they have bottomed out. Longing btc is risky as it could double top and longing alts is risky because, they still have room to correct in the midst of btc pumping. I wouldn't short any alts because they have all corrected with some reaching the 0.5 fib retracement level. If you aren't in an alt position right now I would not enter into one as it is 50/50 probability that they continue their bull run. Sit on the side lines until the market has decided what is next.

Personally for me, I am long ltc and bts since 40k and 300-600 respectively and have begun adding to my positions at 60-70k for ltc and 800 for bts. However, they still could correct more because because they have had a strong pump the past few days. My other position is an xmr short from 0.019 area I tp 60% of this position at 0.018 and have kept 40% with a sl at 0.018. You could give shorting xmr ripple dash ethereum ltc or any large margin coin a short if you are a gambler. I wouldn't recommend it though because they may bottom out the next few days depending on btc movements (I expect btc to top at 1200-1250) and for alts to bottom out once this has occurred.

I am thinking about this investment:
60% for XRP
20% for LITECOIN
20% for DOGE

Again, im newbie in this thing...
Maybe ill just put all in Ripple..

FOMOFish

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:36:42 AM

All in ripple right now is dangerous. Although, we have correction from 5k to 4k in the past few hours, there is still room to correct. If you are holding long term for months, maid, fct, ripple or ltc may net you some returns but this is not a surety
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:13:16 AM

well $80 is not that much money to think of investing it in multiple altcoins so don't sweat it much.
if i were you i put less in Doge and less in XRP but more in LTC.
i say less in Doge since i don't really believe in the future of Doge and its pump (personal opinion) but it can get pumped. and XRP is pumped big time so it is dangerous to go in right now although it keeps rising still.

but LTC is still not high as it should be, again although it was also pumped and after pumps happen you should always fear correction. try to buy in a dip.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:38:10 AM

well $80 is not that much money to think of investing it in multiple altcoins so don't sweat it much.
if i were you i put less in Doge and less in XRP but more in LTC.
i say less in Doge since i don't really believe in the future of Doge and its pump (personal opinion) but it can get pumped. and XRP is pumped big time so it is dangerous to go in right now although it keeps rising still.

but LTC is still not high as it should be, again although it was also pumped and after pumps happen you should always fear correction. try to buy in a dip.
Yeah $80 isnt too much to diversify into lots of alts and speaking of DOGE we cant still be sure it might pump in the future but seeing on the current situation it just on a silent mode and anytime it can pump but no one knows on when. LTC and DASH would be a good choice.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:27:34 AM

I looked in some posts here and i understood that DOGE, LTC and Ripple are the most profitable right now.
which coin should i choose to make a big profit, and how much should I investment?
Thanks.

How did you got that 1.2 ZEC @OP? Did you bought it when it was falling?
DOGE, LTC and especially XRP (Ripple) are profitable for now if you bought them when their price still low. I don't suggest to invest in DOGE and XRP right now (They are on top, it's very dangerous to buy).
Moving your balance to LTC is a good choice i think, because it could be more higher than now (Final decision still in your hand though).
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:40:24 AM

I am thinking about this investment:
60% for XRP
20% for LITECOIN
20% for DOGE

Again, im newbie in this thing...
Maybe ill just put all in Ripple..
Those could be the worst investments you can make, you need to invest in potentially rising coins not only the most famous ones. I suggest Monero, Radium and Nxt.

Those have more potential to rise higher in value than their current one. Ripple will go down soon, Litecoin is not volatile enough to make decent returns, maybe you can make a quick buck or two but not a great gain, Doge is just too small in price and too much coins exists to actually make a profit.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 02:32:10 PM

Thanks.

DOGE, LTC and Ripple were most profitable last week. So buying them now you will most likely make $40 from yours $80. I suggest you to buy BTC and read this forum for few months doing nothing about trading.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:40:39 PM

Thanks.

DOGE, LTC and Ripple were most profitable last week. So buying them now you will most likely make $40 from yours $80. I suggest you to buy BTC and read this forum for few months doing nothing about trading.
It means if your investment will not be profitable if you try to buy one of them,  Cheesy It looks so funny. but i agree if the bitcoin is the best investment. too risky caused by another dip coming.
Tike Myson

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:55:20 PM

Thanks.

My advice is to check for a coin with potential, and that has bottomed...

NXC (Nexium) is a good pick right now, you should do some researches about it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: