Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:27:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Scam Accusation] www.bitsler.com scammed 0.88 btc  (Read 444 times)
gial1949 (OP)

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:30:49 AM

I have account on bitsler.com today i have made deposit of 0.88btc after few hours when i try to login to account i got error password or username incorrect i contacted the the support through email .they just replied email and go away and here on bitcoinstalk i tried to contact the admin what he says was .
i provided him all details ,only ip was wrong  what he said but i logged through the same ip many times .my last withdraw trxid and told him about other account linked with the account but he never helped me to recover account .the money is taken by bitsler admin .
here is screenshot of reply .
Scammers Profile Link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=684606

Amount Scammed: 0.88btc 
Payment Method: BTC
Proof of Payment:http://imgur.com/a/GuPDM 
PM/Chat Logs: http://imgur.com/a/V10aH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Baryom

Activity: 1246
Merit: 578

Bitsler's Admin and Bitsler's rules btslr.co/2612K

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 11:40:39 AM

Hello there,

We didn't scam you. I am sorry for your loss but it is you duty to protect your account. Never use the same nickname/password on other bitcoin related websites, don't use script/bots etc. Do not download minage bot. And use the 2FA like everyone. (Available on google chrome or your smartphone.)

Kind regards,
William

gial1949 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:53:47 AM

Hello there,

We didn't scam you. I am sorry for your loss but it is you duty to protect your account. Never use the same nickname/password on other bitcoin related websites, don't use script/bots etc. Do not download minage bot. And use the 2FA like everyone. (Available on google chrome or your smartphone.)

Kind regards,
William
i never do any of this thing . question is is btc withdraw to any bitsler walllet deposit addy .if yes you can ban the account and return my btc
2- why still not got recovered my account ?
3- why your email support just taken issue and vanished ?
Baryom

Activity: 1246
Merit: 578

Bitsler's Admin and Bitsler's rules btslr.co/2612K

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 12:42:40 PM

Hello there,

Kind regards,
William
i never do any of this thing . question is is btc withdraw to any bitsler walllet deposit addy .if yes you can ban the account and return my btc

Sir,

As I already told you, we won't refund you.  We had a lot players who hacked themselves in the past and ask for refund.
I.e you deposit with your browser google chrome and your IP address. 10 minutes later , you login your account on TOR and you withdraw the balance. Then, you complain about your account has been hackedl and ask for refund.
I don't tell it is what you have done but it is the explanation why we don't refund anymore. And I advise all the other website to do the same.

2) I can reset and send you your new password by private message. ( just send me a pm right now)

3) it was me who answered to both email and private message. It is logic to continue the conversation only by pm or email.

Kind regards,
William

gial1949 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:07:34 PM

Hello there,

Kind regards,
William

Sir,

As I already told you, we won't refund you.  We had a lot players who hacked themselves in the past and ask for refund.
I.e you deposit with your browser google chrome and your IP address. 10 minutes later , you login your account on TOR and you withdraw the balance. Then, you complain about your account has been hackedl and ask for refund.
I don't tell it is what you have done but it is the explanation why we don't refund anymore. And I advise all the other website to do the same.

2) I can reset and send you your new password by private message. ( just send me a pm right now)

3) it was me who answered to both email and private message. It is logic to continue the conversation only by pm or email.

Kind regards,
William
it was not me who changed password or moved btc out yes i need my password reset .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: