Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:31:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Old account blocked no answer to emails  (Read 913 times)
Blackswan666 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:00:56 AM

I had a previous account but I'm unable to unlock it. It says I should send an email to acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com I've done this three times over this space of a few months. Eventually I opened this account to get back onto BCT again. Old account was Blackswan122 can anyone help me get reconnected?
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 06:41:54 AM

I had a previous account but I'm unable to unlock it. It says I should send an email to acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com I've done this three times over this space of a few months. Eventually I opened this account to get back onto BCT again. Old account was Blackswan122 can anyone help me get reconnected?
Try sending a PM to theymos in this forum, or else, try contacting Cyrus. Also, read this thread carefully before contacting any one or both of those admins.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:21:55 PM

I had a previous account but I'm unable to unlock it.
What you mean unlock it ? Did you try to get the account back using the secret question ? You will be locked out of that account and can be only recovered by admins.Sending an email barely helps,try sending them ownership of the account with signed message from the staked address.

It says I should send an email to acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com I've done this three times over this space of a few months. Eventually I opened this account to get back onto BCT again. Old account was Blackswan122 can anyone help me get reconnected?
After you do what mentioned above,it may take few weeks -months for the account to get recovered.
canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:13:28 AM

Well, in my opinion you tried to contact the admin for that and reconnect your previous or old account and also you send an email to  acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com maybe you should wait for it a while because people are kinda busy but i wish you luck on that account of yours to be online or reconnected again Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: