Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:18:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ DrugBossBTC ★★★ Black Market Bitcoin Game ★ 0.000001 btc/day ★ WIN X10000  (Read 1235 times)
DrugBossBTC.com (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:21:24 AM

Sure, maybe I got it all wrong. I can lose bitcoins without investment and gambling. It's very interesting. Can you explain these:

What if i don't want to buy drugs and I decide to buy these buildings? You will pay me 0.02BTC every day? For the rest of my life? Forever ever?

what i mean you can win bitcoin without investing or gambling - just by trading drugs.
But if you did not put up any bitcoin you can't loose anything you will just run up your credit and thats it.

now the price of drugs is created by a provably fair process described before, you can be lucky and have a favorable chain of events (low tickets and price of drugs perfectly aligned up and down)  or you can be unlucky and always have high tickets and price of drugs always high or always low.

but you can't win a lot unless you put up some coin, you will be playing all day having fun but you mostlikely will not win a lot

if you do not know how to play you will lose and there will be people who will lose and thats how investors will be paid JUST LIKE IN A DICE GAME.

if you invest 2 BTC into the game the game will pay you untill you chicken out or untill the game ends (cause nothing is forever) at which time you can sell your property and get your investment back minus 3% sales tax.

this is not a ponzi this is a serious strategy game created for your pleasure - i did not spend 2 month coding this shit just to put it down in 3 weeks, it will be online for at least a year or even more.

By the way i just nulled out credit for all the players (who played Smiley come get your loot!

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrugBossBTC.com (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:36:14 AM

I tried this game but don't earn anything and it is not easy to know what to do.
Does this game even payout for anyone yet or do you need to invest in to even see a bit from it? Embarrassed

yes the game is hard its not bubble popping.
thanks for playing - i nulled out your credit come get your loot
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:18:54 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 04:59:09 PM by marlboroza

if you invest 2 BTC into the game the game will pay you untill you chicken out
Why would I chicken out if i get  money every day  Huh

or untill the game ends
Game has end?  Shocked
So, it is ponzi?
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:19:37 AM

Hey OP, you should really explain to us how this thing works though, your game is still complicated for everyone that want to try on your site. I know it is your choice to explain the details or not because if you do not explain it people might get confuse and misclicked it then lose their money and you will get profit of course. But you do not want this right? Because there will be no people on your site after losing coin that they never expect it
futuristic

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:09:41 AM

yeah.. the game is too complicated..
is money game ?
DrugBossBTC.com (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:21:46 PM

if you invest 2 BTC into the game the game will pay you untill you chicken out
Why would I chicken out if i get  money every day  Huh

or untill the game ends
Game has end?  Shocked
So, it is ponzi?

Don't all games have the end? Can you please tell me what they pay investors on the dice site?

DrugBossBTC.com (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:53:54 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 10:24:57 PM by DrugBossBTC.com

Hey OP, you should really explain to us how this thing works though, your game is still complicated for everyone that want to try on your site. I know it is your choice to explain the details or not because if you do not explain it people might get confuse and misclicked it then lose their money and you will get profit of course. But you do not want this right? Because there will be no people on your site after losing coin that they never expect it

so DrugBossBTC is a clone of Drugwars only you play for real bitcoin https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drugwars

you buy drugs in one city move to the other if the price is right you sell them move to the other city.
the price of drugs is calculated from a sha256 hash using a formula described before and a multiplier which is different for each drug and fror each city. you can go from one city to the other and buy and sell drugs.

BUT every time you fly you get charged by cops or rival gang, the amount of that charge (Ticket)  is calculated the same way as price of drugs from sha256 hash by a fomula and multiplier. If you don't have enogh in your balance the charge will be put on your credit, otherwise it will be subtracted from your balance.

you can also find gold in every city. so you can start by flying from one city to the other collecting gold untill you have enogh to buy weed and then here we go.. BUT by the time you have enogh you will have huge credit on you so i dont know how long it will take to trade untill you can get out of credit and withdraw bitcoin i just dont know, but if you lucky its probably possible

NOW yes there is another feature - you can buy property and collect loot... this can offset heavy losses from tickets so you can fly from one city to the other city getting tickets but at the same time collecting loot, makes it much easier to win...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: