Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:57:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asset Manager & Account Manager  (Read 2138 times)
TRF (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:09:43 PM

Be ready to short euro if not break 1.10 after Draghi ....  Wink

Grin Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icet208

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:51:49 AM

Stay away from this scammer.
He lost all my capital in less than 24h.
Worst forex trader Ive seen
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:02:21 PM

I don't know about him but for sure i know for him: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1842976.80
He vanish without any trace or message after 1 week of signals... Angry
Did you send him any messages, i'm just waiting an answer from him but i don't have much hopes.

Maybe you or i need to open a Scam Accusation topic?
TRF (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:53:29 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2017, 02:54:27 PM by TRF

Maybe if u understand risk involved in trading is better.  

There was some spike on cross we traded and 500x  leverage had dumped account amount to 0. This could happen, but doesn't mean i'm a scammer or broker is a scammer: this is call risk. Free risk doesn't exist.  Cool

bankpower

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:00:06 AM

This idiot just PM'd me after reading my posts claiming that he's italian and offering his "professional advice and service", but as soon as I asked his details (facebook, real name) he started with the anonymity bullshit we all know. He thinks people will let him manage their money without having a clue of who are they dealing with. That's funny hey Cheesy

Hallo,

I  read that your posts and i think you have saved some BTC. I would introduce you myself, with the hope get in business with you.

I'm an Italian  Fund Manager: you could see my managed account on 1Broker (Willcox, TrfProfit, Zerbis, TipMe and many others) and have other account on Simplefx too. I managed about 100 BTC. Also you could see my post in securities section on economics board on this forum here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1854556.0

I would know if you are interested in some kind of forex account management. I could help you to invest a small part (about 10-20% of your portfolio or less) for create a sort of passive income to reinvest, if you want, in other alt coin.  I could offer a professional service with good return and low risks : i usually trade with leverage around 100x or less, according to risk choose by client, only on major (Eur\USD , Usd\Jpy & GBP\Usd) & CFD (so stock, index and commodities). Also i trade BTC\USD and other Altcoin during week-end or in high volatility market periods.

All investments will be made on  a broker you have chosen in advance (actually broker that offers this service are SimpleFX, 1Broker and Evolvemarkets) , and you will be the only one that could be able to make withdrawal , deposit, change password o email, so you have no scam risk. You will have access to your fund and you will be able to use them at any moment

You could contact me at trfprofit@protonmail.com too.

I hope to have good news from you. Have a good day and let me know if you are interested or not!

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hallo,

I  read that your posts and i think you have saved some BTC. I would introduce you myself, with the hope get in business with you.

I'm an Italian  Fund Manager: you could see my managed account on 1Broker (Willcox, TrfProfit, Zerbis, TipMe and many others) and have other account on Simplefx too. I managed about 100 BTC. Also you could see my post in securities section on economics board on this forum here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1854556.0

I would know if you are interested in some kind of forex account management. I could help you to invest a small part (about 10-20% of your portfolio or less) for create a sort of passive income to reinvest, if you want, in other alt coin.  I could offer a professional service with good return and low risks : i usually trade with leverage around 100x or less, according to risk choose by client, only on major (Eur\USD , Usd\Jpy & GBP\Usd) & CFD (so stock, index and commodities). Also i trade BTC\USD and other Altcoin during week-end or in high volatility market periods.

All investments will be made on  a broker you have chosen in advance (actually broker that offers this service are SimpleFX, 1Broker and Evolvemarkets) , and you will be the only one that could be able to make withdrawal , deposit, change password o email, so you have no scam risk. You will have access to your fund and you will be able to use them at any moment

I hope to have good news from you. Have a good day and let me know if you are interested or not!

Hello, this could be interesting but will you give me your details (real name and Facebook profile)? So I can background check. You know, anonymous people asking these things privately need to be verified to gain trust from potential clients.

Well, first thing you need to understend, in crypto word is that Anonymity is at the heart of everything! Never give your persoal details (including FB) to other ppl here! Also, if you go around the various sections of this forum you will find how easy it is to buy social profiles. I'm not an haker and i haven't haking knowlege (i'm only a professional trader whit near 20 years of experience) , but lot of ppl here have haking experience: so pay attention before give you data or before get in touch with other user. Just one year ago, a canadian user haked me by skype! He went int my neteller account and he tried to withdraw from my bank account too! I was lucky, but not all ppl have the same luck!

About trust, i only say (if you decide to trade with me) that i will not have access to your broker (so i cannot withdraw or change password or see your personal details) : you will choice a Metatrader Broker (like SimpleFX or EvoveMarkets if want to trade in BTC) and i'll trade on metadrater, where i only could see pairs (like eur\usd Btc\usd ) and make trades for you .

I hope to be clear  Smiley

Hope this will help other scammed people to recognize him through natural language analysis.

DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY AND DO NOT MAKE BUSINESS WITH HIM
TRF (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:10:56 AM

This idiot just PM'd me after reading my posts claiming that he's italian and offering his "professional advice and service", but as soon as I asked his details (facebook, real name) he started with the anonymity bullshit we all know. He thinks people will let him manage their money without having a clue of who are they dealing with. That's funny hey Cheesy

Hallo,

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hallo,

Hello, this could be interesting but will you give me your details (real name and Facebook profile)? So I can background check. You know, anonymous people asking these things privately need to be verified to gain trust from potential clients.

Well, first thing you need to understend, in crypto word is that Anonymity is at the heart of everything! Never give your persoal details (including FB) to other ppl here! Also, if you go around the various sections of this forum you will find how easy it is to buy social profiles. I'm not an haker and i haven't haking knowlege (i'm only a professional trader whit near 20 years of experience) , but lot of ppl here have haking experience: so pay attention before give you data or before get in touch with other user. Just one year ago, a canadian user haked me by skype! He went int my neteller account and he tried to withdraw from my bank account too! I was lucky, but not all ppl have the same luck!

About trust, i only say (if you decide to trade with me) that i will not have access to your broker (so i cannot withdraw or change password or see your personal details) : you will choice a Metatrader Broker (like SimpleFX or EvoveMarkets if want to trade in BTC) and i'll trade on metadrater, where i only could see pairs (like eur\usd Btc\usd ) and make trades for you .

I hope to be clear  Smiley

Hope this will help other scammed people to recognize him through natural language analysis.

DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY AND DO NOT MAKE BUSINESS WITH HIM

So first you contact me and then you call me scammer? Why? If you buy a stock and you have a loss what do yo do? Who are you (newbie, just another account farmer as a lot ppl here) ? Have you tried my service ? As i wrote i never ask ppl to send me coin: each trade have a risk and i explain better what happes with icet (there was a spike). So stay away from my tread and move your fuki'n farm activity to OT post 

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: