Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:10:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re:High quailty goods for sale .Purchase with bitcoin and 60 other altcoins  (Read 489 times)
allthebitandbobs (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 09:41:37 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2019, 03:37:01 PM by allthebitandbobs

https://altcoinhorseraceing.com/wp/shop/

I personally have 24 items up for sale at moment .It is also possible for other people to add there items for sale. It free to post items but there a 2% commissions on all items sold.I will also act like a escrow similar to ebay .U do not get paid till customer receives goods.

Another added bonus we are  excepting a whole alot of altcoins as payment  .There at least over 40 at this stage .

Here a link to my other account on other selling sites if your worried about purchasing items from me
allthebotsandbobs paxful  72 + trades
https://www.bonanza.com/booths/oyeh2
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allthebitandbobs (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:57:31 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2017, 11:19:37 PM by allthebitandbobs

bump folks only 2%  commission and free to advertise .What are you waiting for
allthebitandbobs (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:18:31 PM

I have the following high quailty  items for sale .Can purchase items   with bitcoin and other 60 altcoins.This is only a small fraction of the good and items i have .More are coming in very shortly

Universal Twin Dual 2 Port USB 2.1A 5V Car Auto Socket Lighter Charger Adapter

Universal Twin Dual 2 Port USB 2.1A 12V Car Lighter Charger With Data Cable

Stainless Steel Fast and Furious Chain

allthebitandbobs (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:19:59 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 08:45:25 AM by allthebitandbobs

a few more random items form the site for  sale.Remember this is only a small sample of what we have for sale Check out my site to see all are items .
Apple style headphones

Woman handbags

MFahad

Activity: 2450
Merit: 643

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 11:01:52 AM

I personally have 24 items up for sale at moment .It is also possible for other people to add there items for sale. It free to post items but there a 2% commissions on all items sold.I will also act like a escrow similar to ebay .U do not get paid till customer receives goods.

Another added bonus we are  excepting a whole alot of altcoins as payment  .There at least over 40 at this stage .

Here a link to my other account on other selling sites if your worried about purchasing items from me

But when you say the word escrow, what you are really saying is your own private wallet.  The term escrow implies a level of trust that is higher than the the clients involved in a trade, but what is really happening on this site is that the funds are sitting in your wallet waiting for the trade to be marked as complete and that places no more trust in the system than the two people to begin with.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:14:14 AM

This site is a good example that the existence of a URL, a cheap web server and a few downloaded scripts, mixing with some API access can be put together quickly and means nothing at all.  Anyone with 15 minutes can appear to be a functioning company and make people feel safe, whether they are or not. 
allthebitandbobs (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:36:59 PM

But when you say the word escrow, what you are really saying is your own private wallet.  The term escrow implies a level of trust that is higher than the the clients involved in a trade, but what is really happening on this site is that the funds are sitting in your wallet waiting for the trade to be marked as complete and that places no more trust in the system than the two people to begin with.

Fair point but isnt  that the basic of all marketplaces .How is that different form ebay are another marketplace  Huh
allthebitandbobs (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:40:09 PM

[/quote]

This site is a good example that the existence of a URL, a cheap web server and a few downloaded scripts, mixing with some API access can be put together quickly and means nothing at all.  Anyone with 15 minutes can appear to be a functioning company and make people feel safe, whether they are or not. 
[/quote]

So my countless paxful ebay bonanza and on forum trades mean nothing then i guess Roll Eyes .
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:01:58 PM

Perhaps you should have at least dropped the extra couple bucks for a domain to work with this site alone.  In the current state it is pretty obvious that you started the first site with the purpose of taking your million dollar idea and getting rich and when it turned out to make nothing at all you are trying to tack a new service to the same VPS and the same domain and you have probably used your last MySql credit on there and still, nothing is happening.
allthebitandbobs (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:06:26 PM

Perhaps you should have at least dropped the extra couple bucks for a domain to work with this site alone.  In the current state it is pretty obvious that you started the first site with the purpose of taking your million dollar idea and getting rich and when it turned out to make nothing at all you are trying to tack a new service to the same VPS and the same domain and you have probably used your last MySql credit on there and still, nothing is happening.

I am  to cheap  Grin  .If people what it and there is demand  i put the money into it .If  it i not then i only out a couple of bucks .I sold a few items so i am happy with it so far  .I agree i kind kept coming up with ideas and trying to fit everything on the one site was   more then likely not the best idea but o well .Full speed ahead anyway.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: