Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:55:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone to lend me money to expand my business  (Read 1187 times)
djordjamayna (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 10:32:10 AM

Hello, I've started using Amazon 2 months ago and I found that people are selling gift cards on a really good rates. I've found some trusted suppliers from whom I want to buy some. What I am doing with this giftcards is simply reselling stuffs to people from my town. I usually buy the gift cards at 50-70% rate. There is a huge interest already. I've managed to sell 1 Adidas tracksuit, 1 casio G-shock and few fitness suplements. I am currently out of money as I had to pay for my exams.
I need someone to be able to fund me anytime I get request for items. Currently the interest is really big since there are proms next month and people want to buy brand clothes. If anybody is interested in my offer he can let me know

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 01:03:36 PM

I would still need someone to help me with that
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:55:45 AM

And your colateral is... ?
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 09:35:43 AM

I don have anything to offer but an Iphone 7
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:04:17 AM

I don have anything to offer but an Iphone 7

Then it would be best for you to go to a pawn shop in your area. Securing a physical colateral in here is much harder and the majority of lenders wouldn't accept it.

Anyway, goodluck with your business.
bonooll

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:53:13 PM

Hello, I've started using Amazon 2 months ago and I found that people are selling gift cards on a really good rates. I've found some trusted suppliers from whom I want to buy some. What I am doing with this giftcards is simply reselling stuffs to people from my town. I usually buy the gift cards at 50-70% rate. There is a huge interest already. I've managed to sell 1 Adidas tracksuit, 1 casio G-shock and few fitness suplements. I am currently out of money as I had to pay for my exams.
I need someone to be able to fund me anytime I get request for items. Currently the interest is really big since there are proms next month and people want to buy brand clothes. If anybody is interested in my offer he can let me know

how much you wish to borrow with the iphone 7?
how old is the phone? conditions, pics?
you have/need an escrow for this loan? and
how much interest are you willing to pay? when will you repay?
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:59:03 PM

how much you wish to borrow with the iphone 7?
how old is the phone? conditions, pics?
you have/need an escrow for this loan? and
how much interest are you willing to pay? when will you repay?

If you done your research, he pretty much ran off.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: