Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BLAZR] BlazerCoin 🌿POW with DGW3🌿 Blazing the way for Future Generations  (Read 25308 times)
DankCoinOfficial

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:53:24 PM

why BLAZR is going up
https://discord.gg/sFG6Pm5

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enticed87

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:18:03 AM

Is this coin dead? No website anymore...

No, this is not a dead coin. The website probably just expired. This is a good coin, buy and hold!

The coin is on 2 of the hardest exchanges to get onto these days, wait until next 420 !

https://yobit.net/en/trade/BLAZR/BTC
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BLAZR/BTC
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:14:03 AM

No project development. Coin is dead

diorthotis

Activity: 330

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 02:26:01 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 02:26:44 AM by diorthotis

Just because a coin has no development, does not mean its dead. Even if a coin is delisted and does not trade anywhere, it is not dead. Now if every wallet was closed and nobody ever connected, then it may die. But even then probably not dead. The only way a coin dies, is if people decide they don't want it, and the network stops running. Someone could bring it back though, even if the network dies.

No, this is not a dead coin.

Prohashing block explorer is still active
https://prohashing.com/explorer/Blazercoin/
diorthotis

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:46:30 AM

Looks like blazercoin is on coinlib, nice! https://coinlib.io/coin/BLAZR/BlazerCoin
nico3859

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

BigBitex wants to offer free electricity for ASIC miners!
More information here: https://www.bigbitex.com/surveys/housing
kreatoralex

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

Is someone waiting for something from a coin? There are no volumes. Soon delisting will be done with coinexchange and the coin will die completely. There is no development, now there are a lot of similar projects, but which at least do something.

RidgyDidge

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

Is someone waiting for something from a coin? There are no volumes. Soon delisting will be done with coinexchange and the coin will die completely. There is no development, now there are a lot of similar projects, but which at least do something.

Funny you say that as BLAZR is on a wide range of MultiPools, people are still mining it so there is general interest.

diorthotis

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 09:17:04 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 04:24:23 AM by diorthotis

If anyone is having issues withdrawitg from yobit, simply make a support ticket about it, and it will usually be active a short time later, but then it is put back into maintenance.

Blazercoin is extremely valuable and difficult to get, only 84 BLAZR are created each block that is mined. I am happy to get a large percentage of all the coins for like $40 usd.
Hellion93

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:27:16 AM

any nodes for connection?
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:38:54 AM

Pretty sure looks like dead coin.
diorthotis

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 03:12:42 AM

ATTENTION Blazercoin is currently still listed on coinexchange.io, however, if no trades occur for 30 days, it will be delisted.

Yobit still hosts blazercoin. I checked the wallet the other day, and it was active.
Blazercoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 08:35:45 PM

I think it is clear that nothing happend anymore. The old team didn't "blaze the way for the future generations". They left everything behind.... As you can see the creator of this page/creator of the coin was online a year ago. They deleted the website and deleted the official twitteracccount. It could fell in bad hands, but you are lucky because it is in our own hands.

@the old owner/creator please send me a pm if you would like to get everything back before 1 september!

I think 1 september is a reasonable deadline, we have to do something ourselves otherwise blazercoin will drop to zero.
@the old owner: Please mention your goals and a roadmap and a fresh whitepaper, because I and I think the rest of the community overhere doesn't have any trust in you anymore.

Otherwise we are going to develop a new businessmodel and use the domainname and Twitter account and start with Blazercoin 2.0

About the new project:
First of all, we would like to "repair" all the things that went wrong.

Priority number 1: keep Blazercoin on coinexchange.io (please help us with this, we need trading activity)
Priority number 2: building a community and team (I already have people that want to start)
Priority number 3: create a roadmap

What do you all think? Start with a new team, to build a new Blazercoin?
I already have some ideas, but will do some brainstorm sessions with my team first.

First questions:
• Do you want to keep it a "weedcoin"/ "seedcoin"? Or a complete new project?
• Do you want to keep the same coin? Or swap to new coin/token?
• Do you want to keep the logo or redesign it?

Personally I would like to rebrand it completely and create a whole new project based on an Ethereum token
• We (my team and I) can build a swap service (swap old Blazr to new Blazr)
• Tokens are easier to list and to implement it, we can add the erc20 token to several exchanges instantly!

But it is really important to create a usefull coin/token first, which will have a demand because of REAL USERS, instead of gamblers/traders.

Maybe someone can help us to list all Blazr coinholders, so we can take a snapshot. Or maybe someone knows an explorer that lists all the wallets and coinholders of Blazercoin? After that we can give you the possibility to swap and reserve the amounts that are already in the wallets of the Blazr holders.

We would like to know which wallets are from the original creators, because we don't want the original owners/creators to involve the prices on exchanges by dumping.

We have to change the total amount of coins/tokens. Because we need something for our team and some people are big holders and could dump everything. We really want to avoid that if we spend time and money to build a good fundament behind the Blazercoin.

Me/our team can develop:
• Website/ webshop
• Do seo/sea
• Design logo/ infographics/ roadmap/ marketing etc.
• Create new businessplan
• Create new business (big network)
• Small/medium exchange (big exchange will cost us extra)
• Platform to buy, sell and spend erc20 tokens
And manymore, almost everything with some little help but that costs money because I/we have to hire developers.

Note:
• I will never work for a project with bad intentions, I will never work on a project that is involved with illegal activities
• If I am going to work on this: Blazercoin will not become a drugdealing coin, not a darknet coin or something to bypass a law
• I own a very little amount of blazercoin (25 dollar value or something like that) and I was never involved in the blazercoin team
• I am willing to give the domain and the twitter account back to the original creator, but not after I spend time and money on it
• I have no bad intentions at all, just want to try to relaunch an old crypto project succesfully
• I never "owned" a cryptocurrency project like this before, but I am owner and co-founder/owner of several companies (not all related to blockchain)
• I have to do some research about the legal part first, if it is allowed to relaunch a project like this, taxes, chambre of commerce number etc.

Best regards,
Blazercoin  Grin
Blazercoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:46:26 PM

ATTENTION Blazercoin is currently still listed on coinexchange.io, however, if no trades occur for 30 days, it will be delisted.

Yobit still hosts blazercoin. I checked the wallet the other day, and it was active.

I already contacted coinexchange about that  Wink
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:25:54 PM

I think it is clear that nothing happend anymore. The old team didn't "blaze the way for the future generations". They left everything behind.... As you can see the creator of this page/creator of the coin was online a year ago. They deleted the website and deleted the official twitteracccount. It could fell in bad hands, but you are lucky because it is in our own hands.

@the old owner/creator please send me a pm if you would like to get everything back before 1 september!

I think 1 september is a reasonable deadline, we have to do something ourselves otherwise blazercoin will drop to zero.
@the old owner: Please mention your goals and a roadmap and a fresh whitepaper, because I and I think the rest of the community overhere doesn't have any trust in you anymore.

Otherwise we are going to develop a new businessmodel and use the domainname and Twitter account and start with Blazercoin 2.0

About the new project:
First of all, we would like to "repair" all the things that went wrong.

Priority number 1: keep Blazercoin on coinexchange.io (please help us with this, we need trading activity)
Priority number 2: building a community and team (I already have people that want to start)
Priority number 3: create a roadmap

What do you all think? Start with a new team, to build a new Blazercoin?
I already have some ideas, but will do some brainstorm sessions with my team first.

First questions:
• Do you want to keep it a "weedcoin"/ "seedcoin"? Or a complete new project?
• Do you want to keep the same coin? Or swap to new coin/token?
• Do you want to keep the logo or redesign it?

Personally I would like to rebrand it completely and create a whole new project based on an Ethereum token
• We (my team and I) can build a swap service (swap old Blazr to new Blazr)
• Tokens are easier to list and to implement it, we can add the erc20 token to several exchanges instantly!

But it is really important to create a usefull coin/token first, which will have a demand because of REAL USERS, instead of gamblers/traders.

Maybe someone can help us to list all Blazr coinholders, so we can take a snapshot. Or maybe someone knows an explorer that lists all the wallets and coinholders of Blazercoin? After that we can give you the possibility to swap and reserve the amounts that are already in the wallets of the Blazr holders.

We would like to know which wallets are from the original creators, because we don't want the original owners/creators to involve the prices on exchanges by dumping.

We have to change the total amount of coins/tokens. Because we need something for our team and some people are big holders and could dump everything. We really want to avoid that if we spend time and money to build a good fundament behind the Blazercoin.

Me/our team can develop:
• Website/ webshop
• Do seo/sea
• Design logo/ infographics/ roadmap/ marketing etc.
• Create new businessplan
• Create new business (big network)
• Small/medium exchange (big exchange will cost us extra)
• Platform to buy, sell and spend erc20 tokens
And manymore, almost everything with some little help but that costs money because I/we have to hire developers.

Note:
• I will never work for a project with bad intentions, I will never work on a project that is involved with illegal activities
• If I am going to work on this: Blazercoin will not become a drugdealing coin, not a darknet coin or something to bypass a law
• I own a very little amount of blazercoin (25 dollar value or something like that) and I was never involved in the blazercoin team
• I am willing to give the domain and the twitter account back to the original creator, but not after I spend time and money on it
• I have no bad intentions at all, just want to try to relaunch an old crypto project succesfully
• I never "owned" a cryptocurrency project like this before, but I am owner and co-founder/owner of several companies (not all related to blockchain)
• I have to do some research about the legal part first, if it is allowed to relaunch a project like this, taxes, chambre of commerce number etc.

Best regards,
Blazercoin  Grin

You want to swap this legacy coin that is working perfectly fine to an ERC20 token... ew !

Good luck but that is why Legacy coins are called Legacy, they have stood the test of time, after all a dead coin is a coin with no blockchain or active nodes Cheesy
ezpzbux

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:48:53 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2019, 05:57:51 AM by ezpzbux

Its always a sad day when you can't finish something you started,

If dev needs assistance don't hesitate to ask i want to see this coin running like a boss, i thought it had so much potential at the beginning,

We have multiple people who will do what it takes to get this coin to higher places,

Oh wait, pretty sure I am talking to myself !!
ezpzbux

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:34:11 AM

Wallet stopped syncing today everyone, goodbye blazer
kreatoralex

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 10:32:20 AM

Blocks move slowly, but I deduced everything with CE. No more exchanges?

The Enthusiast

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 12:47:17 AM

This place still exists https://yobit.net/en/trade/BLAZR/BTC
kreatoralex

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:18:23 AM

This place still exists https://yobit.net/en/trade/BLAZR/BTC

Deposit is temporarily disabled because wallet status is Maintenance

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: