Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2018, 07:30:17 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating a New Cryptocurrency  (Read 183 times)
ElManaa

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:45:40 PM

Hello ,
I've Been thinking lately about creating a Cryptocurrency , i know that to make a Successful cryptocurrency you need a community and a good reason to make it valuable to the world
the Idea of this currency that in my country , we can not use money online ( No master cards , no Paypal ...) to buy or sell stuff , and thats because of the gouverment of our
country who possess a limited amount of Hard-currency like Dollars or Euros ,
So i decided to make a Cryptocurrency that we can get with our local-currency and then we decided what we do about it (change it to Bitcoin , or even Dollars if we can) .
but before i Start Developping the Cryptocurrency i wanted to you guys to help me understand some facts , so i can help spreading my idea

How dose the Cryptocurrency gain value ?
How can mine gain value as a very small Cryptocurrency ?
when is my cryptocurrency got supported by Cryptocurrency Banks ? like coinsbank and others
what is the value of the coin at the very beggining ? and how dose it raise ?
do i need like Miners clients ?

if there is any importent questions that i missed please do notice and i will be very thankful for your help

Thank you for your time and Help
Greetings
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:12:04 PM

make a cryptocurrency that is interesting, add nice features that everyone want like monero did or dash, make nice development plans before the release and don't add ico do a good pow phase that last very long, with a pos that help some investors that can't mine have coins generated in their wallet, i like for this reason strong pos that generate the same as the reward for pow, not 1% per year which is pointless imho, and last but not last add it to a good exchange like poloniex or cryptopia
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.