Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] blocked paysafecards (Netherlands origin)  (Read 320 times)
Ghris (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:49:51 PM

Hello,

I have 3 blocked paysafecards. I normally use them to buy bitcoin on paxful, but once every while they get blocked for some reason.
I spoke with paysafecard helpdesk and they told me I wasn't allowed to buy bitcoin with paysafecard on paxful.
They offered to transfer the money back to my bank account, but I told them I don't have a bank account. They told me to get a friend do it for me... They won't unblock paysafecards, only refund to bank account.

I personally don't want anyone to know my bank account. That is why I use paysafecard in the first place.
If you are not bothered by paysafecard knowing your bank account, or maybe you know how to unblock those codes, this is the deal for you!

I have 3 cards. 100, 50 and 25 euro. For a total of 175 euro.

I have no price in mind. Just bid away! Know that it is a bit of a gamble, I can't guarantee that paysafecard won't dick around, they seem to be a bit strict.

Edit:
I can provide pictures of the physical codes, as paysafecard would like to have those pictures.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:55:49 AM

try this: https://www.bunq.com/en/
Ghris (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:18:21 AM

Thanks for the link! I didn't know this bank. It still seems like my identity is needed to open a real account though.
mattermaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:50:55 AM

Hi, i can give you all my bank details and allow you to add my bank account in your paysafe so that they can transfer your funds into it. I will take only 25 Euros of all your funds. Reply and PM if you are willing

Ghris (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:05:05 AM

Hi, i can give you all my bank details and allow you to add my bank account in your paysafe so that they can transfer your funds into it. I will take only 25 Euros of all your funds. Reply and PM if you are willing

That would be a good option for sure. But in which way or form do I get the funds back from you, in bitcoin?
Also maybe an escrow would be a good option for this situation?
mattermaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:12:28 PM

That would be a good option for sure. But in which way or form do I get the funds back from you, in bitcoin?

Yeah, currently i have only one option to pay you back in Bitcoins and either you use escrow or not , i am willing to accept both options and i hope you will find me trusted.

Kindly decide and notify me when you are ready

Ghris (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:00:06 PM

Yeah, currently i have only one option to pay you back in Bitcoins and either you use escrow or not , i am willing to accept both options and i hope you will find me trusted.

Kindly decide and notify me when you are ready

Bitcoin as payment is excellent actually. That was the reason I bought the cards Smiley

I'll PM you shortly!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: