Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:06:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Web Dev  (Read 290 times)
Swagtoshi (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:06:30 AM

I am a new web dev, and I'm wiling to give some vouches to build up some reputation within this forum. I know javascript, php, and html, so I can make both the frontend and backend of a website.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:20:22 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2017, 05:34:46 AM by mattermaster

There are many persons on this forum claiming themselves complete web developers. But when it comes to check their ability, they refrain to do so. So, this is the joyful trust building idea that you are willing to give vouches.

Kindly check this ( https://moneroaddress.org/ ) and reply if you can make a similar website functional?
 Keep inview that what it is lacking is that it has no send function and you must include it.

This job will not be only vouch but you will be rewarded also.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:20:59 AM

You have to include on OP your portfolio, the website/s you've done to show people here what's your capable of, because people/customers will not try and waste thier time even its just free if they cant guarantee that web developers cant do task properly to them. I didnt mention names but you have to understand also like what mattermaster mentioned.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 06:51:29 AM

I am a new web dev, and I'm wiling to give some vouches to build up some reputation within this forum. I know javascript, php, and html, so I can make both the frontend and backend of a website.

I want to take a vouch copy if you think good.
don't worry if you did my desired work. I will pay you good rate. will PM you now.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 07:44:33 AM

Hey, you should post some of your past works I am interested please pm me with some of your past works we can discuss, thanks.

Swagtoshi (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:46:35 PM

Sorry for the late reply. I have been busy with school, but now I on spring break and have more time. I don't have much of a resume, so that is why i am willing to give vouches.

Some of my works include:
swagtoshi.ga faucet with a scratch card.
a bot for torn.com that automatically attacks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: