Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Heroin? Cocaine? Weed?  (Read 1953 times)
Kobalt

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:00:26 PM

The government should just accept the fact that the drugs can't be eliminated. As long as the demand exists, the people will find a way to secure them. The only viable option is to legalize and regulate them.
Making it legalize and regulate them would really cause to much more trouble on this world and its not really right to exclude it and I would rather choose to stick on prohibiting it rather than on legalizing it because i cant imagine a society on which drugs are legal.

It is not possible to ban them with 100% efficiency. Even in countries such as Singapore and Saudi Arabia, where drug usage carries capital sentence, the drugs are easily available. So the best option, IMO is to legalize them.
Are you kidding me? Try it in Saudi Arabia to buy drugs. You are there to alcohol is not buy, and even more drugs. There are certainly exceptions, but the number of addicts in Europe and America there.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:15:56 PM

Drug have been banned in our country but i want to try weed. somebody says weeds efect is very goood
You are a clear example of why drugs should be banned. Why do you need to try them. You cannot find another way to relax? Believe me in our world a lot of good things. Drugs enslave the will of man. You need it?

Drugs are prone to abuse, but many drugs have very powerful uses too.

Marijuana is a kiddie drug. A lot of people spend their teen years stoned.
but
It is also a useful medicine for cancer patients and many others. The marijuana plant has a lot of value in diseases that are otherwise poorly treated by conventional medicine. Synthetic chemicals used to treat the maladies marijuana is useful for are full of bad side effects.

Opium is very addictive, but it is a powerful pain reliever and has a strong psychological use for its tendency to create dreams that overwhelm the mind without clouding it. Synthetic and heavily modified opiates are a very poor substitute for opium, and if opium were legal the multi billion dollar commercial opiate industry would disappear overnight, along with all the crime it causes.

Peyote has a strong psychological effect that most rare users say is beneficial, just as acid users claim that lsd opens their mind to understanding things, but peyote has traditions that give it something more useful than lab made lsd.

A person should be able to try what they want, as long as they are aware of the risks and dangers. Creating a false world where plants that effect the mind are nonexistent is silly. Some people will go overboard, others will learn, the effects on society are favorable compared to prohibition.
I think that the big part of the drugs problem, is that young people are trying it before they become adults.
The parents are always worried about this, and they demand to not make drugs legal, and they want to protect their kids right?

But forbidding them makes only things worse.
The crime gangs are more and more powerful thanks to the money from drug business, civils have to contact with criminals to get weed or cocaine.
After that, they may go to jail for possesion, which is a very stupid thing.

Why the society needs to pay for someone who is taking drugs?
That is an adult, so he is on his own, we shouldn't punish him for taking something he want to take, even when the law forbids that.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:15:44 PM

The government should just accept the fact that the drugs can't be eliminated. As long as the demand exists, the people will find a way to secure them. The only viable option is to legalize and regulate them.
Making it legalize and regulate them would really cause to much more trouble on this world and its not really right to exclude it and I would rather choose to stick on prohibiting it rather than on legalizing it because i cant imagine a society on which drugs are legal.

It is not possible to ban them with 100% efficiency. Even in countries such as Singapore and Saudi Arabia, where drug usage carries capital sentence, the drugs are easily available. So the best option, IMO is to legalize them.
Are you kidding me? Try it in Saudi Arabia to buy drugs. You are there to alcohol is not buy, and even more drugs. There are certainly exceptions, but the number of addicts in Europe and America there.
I'm sure there are drugs in Saudi Arabia, you only have to pay the right price. Where there's money there are bold individuals willing to risk their lives to earn some.
Also, I wouldn't use them as an example of well balanced country. It's a land of patriarchy, where a woman needs a written permit from her husband to get a driving licence and religion stands above the law.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:23:38 PM

I think weed is the only "good" drug. It doesn't kill you, but instead has many beficial effects for health. Cocaine, heroin, LSD, crack, speed, etc. are just shit useful to kill people.

Btw never seen a cop so hot in real life...
PeterTheGrape (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:30:36 AM

I think that the big part of the drugs problem, is that young people are trying it before they become adults.
The parents are always worried about this, and they demand to not make drugs legal, and they want to protect their kids right?

But forbidding them makes only things worse.
The crime gangs are more and more powerful thanks to the money from drug business, civils have to contact with criminals to get weed or cocaine.
After that, they may go to jail for possesion, which is a very stupid thing.

Why the society needs to pay for someone who is taking drugs?
That is an adult, so he is on his own, we shouldn't punish him for taking something he want to take, even when the law forbids that.

Young people are supposed to test things, but a young person usually has some education they get from their parents which affects all of their actions. A good parent does not protect their kid by asking the government to make rules for them when they are adults.

Also, if you look at the best people in society, they are usually the ones who made the worst mistakes, then learned for themselves. So even if a kid utterly fucks up his or her life, there is a chance they might be one of the few who end up smarter than anybody.

The best medicines are made from the worst poisons, but a person has to be smart.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: