Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:26:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will that be?  (Read 1900 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:09:21 AM

When will be the time to have 80%+ of your all wealth in bitcoin? Will there ever come such a time?
I think bitcoin or any other, but there will definitely come a time when most of a person's wealth be in the form of digital. Do you think bitcoin has the potential to be that digital asset?

I don't know where the 80% of my wealth will be converted to bitcoin. And I really don't have an idea if that is going to happen. Maybe 20%-50% of my wealth will be in bitcoin. Well digital assets is already happening it's like converting your fiat to digital money, just like people that are using PayPal most of the time.
Yes that is right people now a days are converting their money into a digital one because most of the items they want are online and it is easier to buy the things they want and deliver it into their home without doing any effort. I will also put my 20-50% of my wealth in bitcoin because that is kinda safe for me because if i put more than that, then it is a risky one of me because i can't feel that bitcoin will survive for at least 30 years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:23:33 PM

When will be the time to have 80%+ of your all wealth in bitcoin? Will there ever come such a time?
I think bitcoin or any other, but there will definitely come a time when most of a person's wealth be in the form of digital. Do you think bitcoin has the potential to be that digital asset?

I don't know where the 80% of my wealth will be converted to bitcoin. And I really don't have an idea if that is going to happen. Maybe 20%-50% of my wealth will be in bitcoin. Well digital assets is already happening it's like converting your fiat to digital money, just like people that are using PayPal most of the time.
Yes that is right people now a days are converting their money into a digital one because most of the items they want are online and it is easier to buy the things they want and deliver it into their home without doing any effort. I will also put my 20-50% of my wealth in bitcoin because that is kinda safe for me because if i put more than that, then it is a risky one of me because i can't feel that bitcoin will survive for at least 30 years.

It's truly risky but there are people that already started to put most of their wealth in bitcoin. I consider that there's a big percentage of my wealth in bitcoin and it's getting bigger as the price is keep on increasing. Maybe I'll consider it one day if most of the people are into bitcoins already but still I need to reserve some.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:42:14 PM

Having most of your wealth in bitcoin is a pretty risky thing to do. Yes it is smart to keep some bitcoin on hold and wait for the increase of value but what if the value of bitcoin decreased so much and most of your wealth is in bitcoin? You might wish that you should have converted them in fiat in the first place. We know that bitcoin today is unstable and its value is not to be trusted fully due to certain issues that bitcoin is facing. So it is still wise not to place most of your wealth in bitcoin so that if the value of bitcoin dropped, then yo will not loose much and if bitcoin's value soared high then you still gained benefit since you still have bitcoins in possession.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:50:53 PM

Having most of your wealth in bitcoin is a pretty risky thing to do. Yes it is smart to keep some bitcoin on hold and wait for the increase of value but what if the value of bitcoin decreased so much and most of your wealth is in bitcoin? You might wish that you should have converted them in fiat in the first place. We know that bitcoin today is unstable and its value is not to be trusted fully due to certain issues that bitcoin is facing. So it is still wise not to place most of your wealth in bitcoin so that if the value of bitcoin dropped, then yo will not loose much and if bitcoin's value soared high then you still gained benefit since you still have bitcoins in possession.

Risky or not, one day everything will be digital, I also have doubts about it, fears, but that is what future is bringing. I think that bitcoin have potential to become digital asset, most valuable one if I may say. I also think that its not smart to go all in in anything, but smart people will buy some amount of bitcoin and hold it for the future, not just bitcoin, I think some other coins can be also good for this kind of investments.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:56:56 PM

Any time where having 80%+ of your wealth in a single asset is a good idea means that everything else would have had to collapse as well in order to justify such a lack of diversification and putting a very considerable portion of your wealth into a single item.

If such a time was to ever exist, you would definitely have to be looking at Bitcoin being next to entire stable, and having no wealth-growing opportunities available at all. Such a scenario is incredibly difficult to imagine ever occurring.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:29:24 PM

It's truly risky but there are people that already started to put most of their wealth in bitcoin. I consider that there's a big percentage of my wealth in bitcoin and it's getting bigger as the price is keep on increasing. Maybe I'll consider it one day if most of the people are into bitcoins already but still I need to reserve some.

AHhaa, why everyone is afraid of facing a risk ..? . All the things we do in the world is definitely going to be faced with a risk, because it's been there since we were born. The risk is indeed dangerous, but if we can find the solution then a risk would be minimized and there is a possibility that we'll never get those risks as long as it is always update or are on a path that has been created by experts in their field. Bitcoin is indeed something large and profitable thing, other than that inside there is also a risk. But it can all be passed as long as we are willing to strive with the hard

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:41:36 PM

AHhaa, why everyone is afraid of facing a risk ..? . All the things we do in the world is definitely going to be faced with a risk, because it's been there since we were born. The risk is indeed dangerous, but if we can find the solution then a risk would be minimized and there is a possibility that we'll never get those risks as long as it is always update or are on a path that has been created by experts in their field. Bitcoin is indeed something large and profitable thing, other than that inside there is also a risk. But it can all be passed as long as we are willing to strive with the hard

The point is: Minimize the risk. Bitcoin now is too risky for many people, because nobody is sure about its future, when the mass adoption starts, what will happen? Blockchain hasn't capacity to process all the transactions at same time, fast and with cheap fees. The risk is high and there isn't guarantees.

The same when you invest your money. With fiat there are many guarantees, banks usually make a deal saying you won't have losses by X amount invested. With BTCs we don't have this. The site closes, the owner go away and you lose all your money. That is one of the reasons the risk is high and people fear to start investing here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:44:31 PM

I guess it was only possible for them, having wealth in the form of bitcoin if they just focus on their business, or their jobs to look for bitcoin. Well, now I have not got a job, so I guess, about 80% of the wealth that I have comes from bitcoin.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:48:44 PM

I doubt they will do it. That is way too high for a risk.
I would pretty much put 50% of all my savings rather than 80 and I am a little crazy on that time.   Grin
There is still doubt into what bitcoin could be in the future that is why they will not give all including me.
You dont want to see yourself broke when a fall suddenly happen and you will need that money that you invested.
Maybe some will do but that is way too low percentage of people that would sacrifice their money.
Not now, maybe someday.
finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:52:52 PM

I doubt they will do it. That is way too high for a risk.
I would pretty much put 50% of all my savings rather than 80 and I am a little crazy on that time.   Grin
There is still doubt into what bitcoin could be in the future that is why they will not give all including me.
You dont want to see yourself broke when a fall suddenly happen and you will need that money that you invested.
Maybe some will do but that is way too low percentage of people that would sacrifice their money.
Not now, maybe someday.

But I think even 50% is too high to invest in bitcoins look at the uncertainties in future as anything is possible with bitcoin in near future and if we invest huge amount in it and if bitcoin fails then we loose all our money in no time and that makes it a very risky investment.
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:12:04 AM

I'm pretty sure that nobody would put 80% of their wealth in Bitcoin if they had the money to do so. Bitcoin is only a payment method that lets people pay for different items in a faster matter.
There's a bunch of people trying to state that Bitcoin will be the New World Order Currency yet they have no evidence of that fact and they're just stating things on wishful thinking. Bitcoin could get transferred to another Currency without any issues and Bitcoin doesn't really need to be an official Currency right now.

It is unlikely that anyone wastes their time and possessions to do things that are not useful. But when they know they can get rich quickly thanks to bitcoin, every try can happen. To trade a small fortune for a big fortune, why not?
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:45:40 AM

Could be, because bitcoin is much in demand by people, and it can be a digital asset
Yes, that's really possible. Some alread did it. And I would say 10-29 years from now, almost all money are converted into digital. That would be the time that bitcoin will be extremely famous. That will be the time that there will be more demands of bitcoin thus the price by that time will be extremely high too.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:50:28 AM

i have big trust that bitcoin will be that asset. you know its very big risk to put 80% of wealth on digital asset. maybe maximum of them will be 50%. i also hope that time will come true.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:52:47 AM

I think it would be possible as long as you know how to keep your bitcoin. I can now say that bitcoin is a great asset in the digital world since bitcoin price is unstoppable. If you keep your bitcoin you will gain a lot of profit in the future because bitcoin will increase up to 6k $.

TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:54:55 AM

It is very risky putting all your eggs in one basket. In this case 80% of your eggs. Personally I wouldn't go over 30% of everything I own, regulation might still come in the future that may hurt the price.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:58:48 AM

Bitcoin added 300% this year, so your wealth raised in four times as minimum. Actually with Bitcoin it's easy to increase your wealth, but yes, it costs a lot already and we can say it's late to invest in it today, but it is not like that at all. Many people over the forum prognoze 10000$ price by the next year and again it's +100% to your wealth, so let's go!
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:02:20 PM

80% of my wealth in bitcoin is not possible as of now. In future, yes, its possible. Need to work hard to earn more bitcoins to achieve this mile.

zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:02:42 PM

You gotta be kidding me, Even 50% of your wealth are very risky to used for investing in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. I will assume that was a gambling not an investation. There's nothing could guarantee when the price will crash and never recover like its common habits. If the price of the bitcoin was skyrocketing, it will be a huge profit. But if it's not, It will be a huge loss, Wasn't it a gamble? All in, and wait for the result.
farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:30:30 PM

People who have their full earnings in bitcoin will definitely have more than 80% of their wealth in bitcoins.It would be easy to understand this since they would not have to buy bitcoins separately by spending their money.

But people who would have to invest money to buy bitcoins would definitely will not have more than 50% of their wealth in bitcoin as they clearly know that it would be a huge risk since bitcoin is a highly volatile currency.

Since i have my full earning only through bitcoin,i have more than 80% of my wealth in bitcoins only.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀