Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get back 10% fee you pay in Bitcoin.co.id trading platform "FOREVER"  (Read 284 times)
Gembul (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:51:19 AM

As written in the title, you will get 25% once (for the first transaction) and 10% for the next (forever) taken from the transaction fee that you made in Bitcoin.co.id. Bitcoin.co.id is an online platform where you can buy and sell Bitcoin with Rupiah and you can buy or sell Bitcoin with Altcoin. It is the fastest, safest and easiest Bitcoin marketplace in Indonesia.

Requirements:

1. All ranks can join
2. Create an account in bitcoin.co.id with the link I provide (link via pm, because it is prohibited to include referral link here)
3. Follow the account verification process (e-mail, telephone number, identity card and a photo of yourself)

Once your account is verified you can make buying and selling bitcoin. Of the transaction you will be charged a fee. If you make a transaction to buy or sell bitcoin in the first time and imposed a fee 1 BTC then I will pay you 0.25 BTC. And for transactions you do next I will only give 10% of the total fee that you pay forever each time you do a transaction.

To smooth in every payment I apply a minimum payout of 0.001 BTC. If you are interested you can contact me via pm, or create a post that essentially you want to join i will send you pm ASAP. I hope that this project can take place smoothly. thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: