Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:21:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zero in wallet. noob!  (Read 998 times)
hypnos2k (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 09:08:26 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2013, 09:28:53 PM by hypnos2k

Hello,

this is my second topic. I have read some on the forum to learn on cryptocurrency and how to mine or collect some.

I have installed wallet for bitcoin, litecoin, terracoin, novacoin, feathercoin but all are at zero value.  Sad

Wink Yet i search some faucet, but I hall find all dryed!!!  Grin

So if it legit, I post my wallet address, so if someone want to donate some fraction of coin I will very grateful to him. And so I will more motivated in learn more about cryptocoins. Thanks  Smiley

----- deleted sorry ----

Thanks!

And, In your opinion, TRC, NVC, FC have a future like BTC and LTC and is worth to try to collect it?
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 09:09:17 PM

I'll be reporting every single one of these threads I come across. No e-begging in Bitcoin. Do some work and earn it.

hypnos2k (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 09:11:27 PM

not in my intention.

It's my first footstesps, and I'm sorry if this post is not legit, if you want you can delete it,

sorry  Embarrassed
AprilShowers

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 09:12:31 PM

I'll be reporting every single one of these threads I come across. No e-begging in Bitcoin. Do some work and earn it.

Agree.  Services section, work for them.  Or go get a mcdonalds part time job on the side and use all that money for btc's
eikes

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 09:14:41 PM

This is the first time I have read the term "e-begging". I guess that"s what comes with e-currencies.
hypnos2k (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 09:16:41 PM

ok sorry!

I try to delete my thread but I can't. I have seen other people to ask for little farction of coin, so I thinked to do same, but I was wrong, sorry  Embarrassed
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 09:18:05 PM

ok sorry!

I try to delete my thread but I can't. I have seen other people to ask for little farction of coin, so I thinked to do same, but I was wrong, sorry  Embarrassed

No, you did the right thing by asking, because you've allowed this to turn into a discussion. Leave the thread along with your proof that you've learned and everyone will look back on this later proud of you. Never be ashamed of your mistakes or threads. Just learn from them.

That said, what skills/talents do you have that you think might be able to earn some bitcoins? Some of the perverted rich libertards here might have you take pictures of yourself wearing shoes on your head and give you a fraction of a coin for that for example.

hypnos2k (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 09:39:18 PM

ok sorry!

No, you did the right thing by asking, because you've allowed this to turn into a discussion. Leave the thread along with your proof that you've learned and everyone will look back on this later proud of you. Never be ashamed of your mistakes or threads. Just learn from them.

That said, what skills/talents do you have that you think might be able to earn some bitcoins? Some of the perverted rich libertards here might have you take pictures of yourself wearing shoes on your head and give you a fraction of a coin for that for example.

I hope that this discussion is to be used as warning for new people like me that enter for first time in this new universe of Bitcoin.

I made my public apology and do not see why still continue to offend me. I just followed an example, which I now understand to be bad.

I have seen many people in this, and other similar forum, that posts their wallet address so I thinked that I can do the same, but I'm not a beggar and I'm not a mac donald guy.

maybe you feel the freedom here to offend a new user that admits the error and does not disappear  into nothingness

Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 09:43:25 PM

If you want to get some small amounts to try things out...

Free Bitcon Sites ( newbie version, including newbie lotto )
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90718

~~

No Free Lunch
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90718.msg1046513#msg1046513

What good is it if one only gets very very small amounts?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74046.msg1088930#msg1088930
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 09:43:58 PM

I made my public apology and do not see why still continue to offend me.

No one is offending you. We're serious. What skills do you have that perhaps you could use to earn bitcoins for instead?

I'm a programmer and a designer for example. If I needed some quick cash I might be able to do some development or installation work for someone else for a quick buck. This is a *serious* comment, there is no attempt to offend. You might be offended if you have no talents though Wink

basementdweller

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 09:53:17 PM

Why not?

Every serious currency needs some beggars to show that it has some value.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 09:57:58 PM

Why not?

Begging while you have skills and talents that can earn money is the same thing as collecting welfare when you are capable of getting a job-- the act of a lazy person. I do not support laziness. Laziness does not further society in any way whatsoever.

BitcoinBoss

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 10:09:35 PM

ok sorry!

If anybody wants a picture of me wearing shoes on my head I charge 50 BTC and can include a signed print of the photo for just an extra 10 BTC more! Wink

FREE BITCOIN ! ---> FreeBitco.in (Faucet + Multiplier) <--- FREE BITCOIN !
hypnos2k (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 10:15:14 PM

so is ok to post donate BTC 1egfhwuivcuwdbvcwdbcljwd in the signature of post??

Is this no begging?Huh  Huh
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 10:15:55 PM

Why don't you just answer the question?

What skills or talents do you possess that might be able to translate to working for your coins?

AprilShowers

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 10:17:06 PM

What skills or talents do you possess that might be able to translate to working for your coins?

Persistence is his skill.....
basementdweller

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 10:18:25 PM

Why not?

Begging while you have skills and talents that can earn money is the same thing as collecting welfare when you are capable of getting a job-- the act of a lazy person. I do not support laziness. Laziness does not further society in any way whatsoever.

Sorry but I disagree.

Begging is an art in its own right.

Many great inventions have been made out of pure laziness.
hypnos2k (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 10:18:58 PM

Oh my skill is impossible to translate in the bitcoin world. In the real world I have been payed very much for my job, and there is a job that it is impossible to do online with a bit or byte.... the world is not only net economy.... the real world
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 10:19:16 PM

Source?

Oh my skill is impossible to translate in the bitcoin world

Try me. What is it?

hypnos2k (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 10:21:05 PM

Source?

Oh my skill is impossible to translate in the bitcoin world

Try me. What is it?

I can't tell about it. I have signed a non disclosure agreement.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: