Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:16:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guess the price of WeTrust  (Read 3629 times)
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:43:05 PM

One thing that i'm sure about it's price after ICO. It is below 50% of the ICO price which is usual for all ICO after release. Considering all the bounty dumpers and early investors release of funds. But it will be back to normal price once all dumpers finish on their stocks.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:14:18 PM

One thing that i'm sure about it's price after ICO. It is below 50% of the ICO price which is usual for all ICO after release. Considering all the bounty dumpers and early investors release of funds. But it will be back to normal price once all dumpers finish on their stocks.
Yes, i think so. the dumpers will dump his coin for a little buck. But there is no more announcement from the dev about the distribution of wetrust token.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:47:54 PM

A dump is expected after every bounty give away but it is expected to see that sort of dump as only a few percentage of the coin will be allocated for the signature campaign and how come that small population could reflect on the price of the coin ,i am not sure what the expected price of the coin would be but i am surprised by the reception it got by the amount of money it collected with a name like wetrust.  Cheesy Cheesy
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:59:33 AM

A dump is expected after every bounty give away but it is expected to see that sort of dump as only a few percentage of the coin will be allocated for the signature campaign and how come that small population could reflect on the price of the coin ,i am not sure what the expected price of the coin would be but i am surprised by the reception it got by the amount of money it collected with a name like wetrust.  Cheesy Cheesy

Lets see if the dump actually affects the coin or not.Look at ARK it was launched last month with ICO price of 3k sat and never seen a dump till now and also touched a price of 30k by the weekend and now trading around 20k sat.

By the way ARK team hass fully paid all the bounty hunters
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 10:14:39 AM

Not true for all ICO.Do not stereotype.Look at Ark, ICN etc they never fall below ICO.Bounty dumping is a myth.Usually bounties are %1 of total supply.Such a small percentage can not pump or dump price.
aguila

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 04:54:32 AM

Sup guys,

Do you have any information on exchanges adding TRST?

sri19

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 05:27:25 AM

So the TRST tokens have been distributed. I think I'm gonna HODL these unless something really dramatic happens.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:22:41 AM

what happens when you get the price is right for trustcoin token?
btcrocks

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:33:50 AM

Sup guys,

Do you have any information on exchanges adding TRST?

Its already on bittrex on the very first day after distribution,what else can we expect?

Also the volume is around 50+ btc in just few hours of start after being added on bittrex
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:29:47 PM

What do you mean? Spamming for your sig?

So the TRST tokens have been distributed. I think I'm gonna HODL these unless something really dramatic happens.
Yes it is. Same goes on here, i will hold for sure my TRST because i'm sure the price will rise higher than now.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:30:32 PM

Same boat wait for the sellers to sell watch it rise, liking the volume the first day as well.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
btcrocks

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:16:34 AM

Same boat wait for the sellers to sell watch it rise, liking the volume the first day as well.

I hope it does the ARK way and I get to sell it around to 30k sat,but that would be too impractical to think it at this point of time,but it is crypto and anything can happen
Dimas99

Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:39:40 AM

i think wetrust Will touch at the price of 15-20k satoshi after the bounty hunter sells the whole coinya
btvGainer
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 11:05:18 AM

What do you mean? Spamming for your sig?

Yes it is. Same goes on here, i will hold for sure my TRST because i'm sure the price will rise higher than now.
TRST is something very useful in real life for a common man.Once ROSCA starts working,TRST will be $10 and this is not merely speculation.
They have efficient team and killing idea.Get hold to as many TRST as you can.I am lucky to get to buy TRST at ICO price on Bittrex but even at current price, it is the best deal.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: