Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 10:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: scammed - still looking for the same thing  (Read 394 times)
zizzybits (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 06:33:54 PM

Well comgrats to me as of yesturday I am no longer a scam virgin, foruman took my scam virginity from me. But, it was a lousy $11 - still looking for someone who sells MSDN invites.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:51:15 PM

Proof or it didn't happen.   Plus those particular digital items are sketchy at best if Im not mistaken,  just like deeply discounted gift cards.  And by that I mean it's mostly black hats trying to sell that shit in the first place.   You ought to assume you're dealing with scammers.
zizzybits (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 07:01:17 PM

Well I could upload proof but that would require taking a screenshot of the messages and the transactions then uploading them to tinypic and then putting them on here which to be honest I don't have the time to do neither do I want to spend my time doing that, if people want to take the risk and disregard my warning they are of course free to do so. Meanwhile I hope to find a legitimate seller.. :/
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:46:22 PM

Check around the digital goods section. You might find a seller or two. I've seen a couple of sellers recently whom you could give a try. Dont forget to always use an escrow and to report and give negative rating to someone who's trying to scam you. You could also start a scam accusation thread against them and do provide proof.

Davkul

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

I don’t care

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:52:11 PM

No one should ever experience losing their scam virginity.
Good luck man!!!
zizzybits (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 11:23:09 AM

No one should ever experience losing their scam virginity.
Good luck man!!!

It does suck but it's not a huge loss, the thing that bothers me is how low someone would go for $11, another thing is that he is still selling around here. However, it is the first and last time I part with bitcoin on a forum  Wink And I hope some day he grows up and get's a real job so he doesn't have to scam people for droplets of bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: