Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:07:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC Segwit is over 70%  (Read 12001 times)
Hatat

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:08:12 PM

BEWARE: FOUND WHAT'S BELOW ON ANOTHER BLOG.

currently Jihan Wu, or Jihad Wu as I like to call him, through his mines controls 27% percent of the hash power of Litecoin. He is currently voting for segwit, then when it gets close to all time high support, he is changing his signal, to pump and dump the price. He is also at the same time accused of secretly using ASICBOOST to cheat us all in the bitcoin sphere. He will fight to the end against segwit as it blocks his abilty to cheat us, and it renders alot of his hardware useless, which could bankrupt him.

Unless we can get 3% of the miners in pools for Lite coin to switch from pools in the control of Satan, and then hol for two weeks (bear in mind Jihad makes the machines and may have more standing by) the only possible way to get segwit is to use UASF, which is highly risky and never attempted.

Most of those statements are just patently false. Do you believe everything you read?

For example "renders alot of his hardware useless." Is just totally incorrect. He could still mine with that hardware, he would just lose his ASICBOOST 'advantage'. You should be more thoughtful before posting such drivel.

The one who lacks information, apparently is you.

Jihan Wu is probably using AsicBoost, besides on the antpool, his cloudmining operations. What if AsicBoost was taken away? That would be a major disaster for his cloud mining???

Why is the Antpool NOTORIOUS for producing empty blocks, a result of AsicBoost?

Jihan said he did not use ASICBoost in production.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:56:30 PM

Apparently LTC will likely be a hedge against the coming BTC decline. Go long LTC (Litecoin) now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1663070.msg18614017#msg18614017

(I deleted this post temporary at 11:40 because so many of you jumped on it buying LTC that you caused a significant price rise and volume, thus were interfering with me covering my short and taking a long position. I am re-posting now that I completed my trade)
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:17:30 PM

Looks like segwit is at over 80% in the current activation period (6):

http://segwit.co/ltc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:46:02 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 09:00:07 AM by iamnotback

How do you like my perfect timing on LTC yet again! That is twice that I said emphatically "buy now" right before the blast off in the price.

That shows you how much BTC on this forum is influenced by me. I have a wide following in our community, when measured by wealth.

I have been able to decipher the long-term recursive fractal pattern and have been predicting the moves precisely and piling up the BTC profits going long, then short, then long, etc.. Note I will not tell you the exact price levels, nor my secret method.

LTC will pullback a bit here, but it is going much higher. Feel safe to enter at 0.01035. And make sure you buy LTC before April 19 when BTC will begin its decline by -30% due to the Scalepocalyspe (and possibly some other event involved ing BitFUnix or such).

Note LTC will make a peak price some where far above 0.0106, then it will decline back to long-term support. Then over the next 2 years LTC will make a ATH (as priced in BTC) which is means higher than 0.04. So holding LTC after the pullback will mean quadrupling your BTC over the next 2+ years.
Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:24:07 PM

How do you like my perfect timing on LTC yet again! That is twice that I said emphatically "buy now" right before the blast off in the price.

That shows you how much BTC on this forum is influenced by me. I have a wide following in our community, when measured by wealth.

I have been able to decipher the long-term recursive fractal pattern and have been predicting the moves precisely and piling up the BTC profits going long, then short, then long, etc.. Note I will not tell you the exact price levels, nor my secret method.

LTC will pullback a bit here, but it is going much higher. Feel safe to enter at 0.01035. And make sure you buy LTC before April 19 when BTC will begin its decline by -30% due to the Scalepocalyspe (and possibly some other event involved ing BitFUnix or such).

Note LTC will make a peak price some where far above 0.0106, then it will decline back to long-term support. Then over the next 2 years LTC will make a ATH (as priced in BTC) which is means higher than 0.04. So holding LTC after the pullback will mean quadrupling your BTC over the next 2+ years.
@iamnotback, you are very good at predicting the market, so I’ll probably follow you relatively blindly (besides, it does sound like what I’ve been guessing will happen anyway). Right now I’m patting myself on the back for going all in on LTC a few weeks ago. I sure hope you’re right.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
crypticj

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:23:54 AM

Any reason LTC crashing?

is it because LTC1BTC and LTC.TOP and a lot of other pseudo bitmain controlled mining pool bumped up there Hash Rate to bring the Segwit Signalling below 75%?

Any analysis would be helpful.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:50:24 AM

Any reason LTC crashing?

is it because LTC1BTC and LTC.TOP and a lot of other pseudo bitmain controlled mining pool bumped up there Hash Rate to bring the Segwit Signalling below 75%?

Any analysis would be helpful.

Yeah they just dumped 30% of all hashing to block it...seems bitmain (antpool) may suceed at stopping seg witness....

sure they shipped the L3+'s ..but I'd bet they kept enough for these 2 holdout pools to kill seg witness..they are pretty much the ONLY

ones making pow scrypt miners (pow)....

Not sure why they would do so...now LTC devs will simply pop out the UASF (user activated soft fork) which needs no where near the

consensus to get passed and then do seg witness and eventually lightning stuff on LTC anyway.

What a frigging cluster...gonna be 'cheap coins' boys and girls Smiley

OFF topic: but press is squeaking bitfinex is in trouble...as an exchange...so we could be in for a wild ride on wtf is going on in both camps.

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:59:23 AM

reading the twitters is like being back in the schoolyard  Roll Eyes
crypticj

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:57:51 PM

Not sure what posts you are referring to can you posts some links? I totally have no idea on whats going on including bitfinex situation
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:17:55 PM

Not sure what posts you are referring to can you posts some links? I totally have no idea on whats going on including bitfinex situation

Check my profile for posts I've made p/o'd with links

Skunked  I am.

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
crypticj

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:25:23 PM

Check my profile for posts I've made p/o'd with links

Skunked  I am.

Thanks I just did man its a mess I hope LTC can come out of it intact.

Hate the market manipulation.
Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:35:28 PM

Hate the market manipulation.
Hey, I feel the same way here; but when it comes to the altcoin market altcoin it seems like the entire market is just manipulation and trading/speculation.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:05:51 PM

I think we should not be happy about being over 80% just yet. Jihan may just let the prices go as high as possible even to last day and than just take the support away leaving us with hugely pumped litecoin. However I believe that Jihan can do this for so long, we need to improve our hashrates and that will eventually pass Jihans controlled amount which will result with him being out there holding his bags.
crypticj

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:30:11 PM

I think we should not be happy about being over 80% just yet. Jihan may just let the prices go as high as possible even to last day and than just take the support away leaving us with hugely pumped litecoin. However I believe that Jihan can do this for so long, we need to improve our hashrates and that will eventually pass Jihans controlled amount which will result with him being out there holding his bags.

Thats pipe dream they know with current ASics Hardware out there plus what they are selling L3+ they have enough spare capacity to make sure 75% isn't hit if they dont' want to.

rcmiranda01

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

www.definitelycoolstuffs.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 03:28:09 AM

LTC slightly down right now. When will we see 12-13usd again?

Stay positive. Good things will happen.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:57:42 AM

Thats pipe dream they know with current ASics Hardware out there plus what they are selling L3+ they have enough spare capacity to make sure 75% isn't hit if they dont' want to.

I have a buddy who's math says they have shot out 2,200 units so far...for their own use and ours that they are mining with our $$$ to stop seg witness and get
marke share of say 45% to kill it forever dead....so we are beyond screwed...4 buck coin again at best...imho.....they drive difficulty up....hold say 45% of the
mining....kill seg witness and keep asic boost ....and own 70% now and with no other mnfg going against them (they'd be crazy) now 100% of all pow scrypt machines made
more or less....

so all the $$ that would have been spread out over all users of LTC mining ..all congregate at the front end to bitmain..and then bitmain will do what it always does
make a batch of miners...fill data halls with them for months...drive up difficulty..and then IF they want to (L3 never made USA site as an example) after eating the whole
apple ..toss the core to us....meaning MAYBE if lucky and gamble you MIGHT make ROI in more then a year ..for your 'hobby' toy

So essentially bitmain owns pow scrypt...has killed seg witness and has provided a slap down to bitcoin core that they could do the same there...eventually...they
control that much equipment..and if asic boost ALWAYS gives you a 33% better return then everyone else and also you own (or soon) say 60-80% of all asic mining
pow scrypt and sha-256 and simply are gaining even more share ..watching the older stuff shuffle off the network NO other mnfg will ever compete with them and make
equip..the advantage is too large to overcome

you own all mining ..bitmain wins ...hell I guess this explains why bitcoin core devs were all freaked about miners having too much power huh?

only option for home miners is MAYBE GPU and X11 rigs...but imho the next thing bitmain will make in mass is X11 asics and take over that as well

its what I'd do going all 'evil empire' and all that

well I figured my knc titans and mining would be put in the old folks asic home (data hall) and just kinda die a slow over the months death...
guess a pillow to the face is quicker ....toast...

but got to admit as 'evil world class super villian plans go' this one was well thought out for months and done well....the amount they could make alone
speculating on price with what they knew they were gonna pull....sheesh

ah well, frigging needed a 'real life' anyway..going back to two baikal miners from 18 other units at the data hall won't be all bad (sob!) Sad

ack! At least I should get dinner and some flowers and a movie before I'm frigging F*cked...I mean I BOUGHT 4 L3+'s to support seg witness
and bitmain is HOLDING them due to firmware issues...yeah right...they used my $$$ to probably make 8 units to mine for 2 months to stop
seg witnesss and no refunds....

ah well, it was a good run...you can't chase unicorns and win forever...eventually you will get 'gored' by that 'big ass horn' on their head

later

jckZ3106

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:59:26 AM

Look at the activation treshold progress and you'll find the answer: probably not too soon. It's going under $10 right now.. but I still believe it will rise one day and it will be unstoppable.

We will see +$15 as soon as Jihan will stop using the miners his customers would have received and Segwit will succeed. Until then... Nobody knows.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:15:32 AM

Look at the activation treshold progress and you'll find the answer: probably not too soon. It's going under $10 right now.. but I still believe it will rise one day and it will be unstoppable.

We will see +$15 as soon as Jihan will stop using the miners his customers would have received and Segwit will succeed. Until then... Nobody knows.

he is making miners to replace the miners he is using to stop seg witness we paid for...so 2 months down the line we will get miners..they
won't be the ones we ordered and difficulty will be 2x more then it is now

so hard to see how we are not gonna go to $4 ltc again..with bitmain doing a 'coup de ta' and turning LTC universe into Venezuela Sad

hope I'm wrong but not to damn optimistic...by killing LTC bitmain assures asic boost (33% edge) and ONLY real equip mnfg for scrypt and sha-256
so sacrificing LTC and killing the coin is a small price to pay to get all this ....with a power play to save where their real equip and money is made
bitcoin

LTC is say a rook in chess to sacrifice to win the bitcoin network game .cheakmate.small price to pay..and until it is down to $4 coin they are
taking the majority of the $$ in mining and equip so what the hell

I see NO downside for them on any of this ...ESPECIALLY if what I suspect is true....in that they have screwed all their customers from the largest
distributors (eastshore mining for example) down to the guy who got 1 L3+ to mine that they are keeping

they LIKELY imho will just go FU to all of scrypt miner to the public and just go private with their next generation of chips..like KNC did
so ...not even a way to slap back at them if they frigging just leave town

well played bitmain ...well played

WE need a frigging crypto version of Batman......no law out here in the ASIC wilderness.....

crypticj

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:25:50 AM

They can always build more!! LOL

Also on a second calculation doing Litecoin Days destroyed you can see that between Accumulation and Distribution of Net Litecoin significant of 50million coins that have not been touched were traded or transferred to alt assets.

"Litecoin Days Destroyed" from the block chain analysis shows you that some one was a net seller or larger whales were seller while smaller transaction were buyers.
crypticj

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:31:05 AM

he is making miners to replace the miners he is using to stop seg witness we paid for...so 2 months down the line we will get miners..they
won't be the ones we ordered and difficulty will be 2x more then it is now

so hard to see how we are not gonna go to $4 ltc again..with bitmain doing a 'coup de ta' and turning LTC universe into Venezuela Sad

hope I'm wrong but not to damn optimistic...by killing LTC bitmain assures asic boost (33% edge) and ONLY real equip mnfg for scrypt and sha-256
so sacrificing LTC and killing the coin is a small price to pay to get all this ....with a power play to save where their real equip and money is made
bitcoin

LTC is say a rook in chess to sacrifice to win the bitcoin network game .cheakmate.small price to pay..and until it is down to $4 coin they are
taking the majority of the $$ in mining and equip so what the hell

I see NO downside for them on any of this ...ESPECIALLY if what I suspect is true....in that they have screwed all their customers from the largest
distributors (eastshore mining for example) down to the guy who got 1 L3+ to mine that they are keeping

they LIKELY imho will just go FU to all of scrypt miner to the public and just go private with their next generation of chips..like KNC did
so ...not even a way to slap back at them if they frigging just leave town

well played bitmain ...well played

WE need a frigging crypto version of Batman......no law out here in the ASIC wilderness.....

That meme made me laugh searing... also they been accumulating Litecoin from October 2016 - march 2017 before they announced L3+ in my rough calculation they accumulated over 1.2 million litecoins or little less which they sold off in the rally having a lot of investor holding them at current prices.

They converted those Litecoins probably to BTC or Ethereum, or some other Blockchain based stable Alt currency they can manipulate and control next. Even DASH, since they might come out with x11 based asic miner or just straight out buy BAIKAL since they have the money to pay for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: