Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:03:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitCurrencyPro - BTCRP - Masternodes - Trading on Biten.Trade  (Read 27188 times)
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:07:13 AM

I will not be conducting any swaps for the next couple of days as I will be traveling with limited internet connection.

Once I have access to reliable internet I will continue the swaps.

Also most likely the swap will end by the end of the month.
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:09:38 PM

Its getting fishy now. What to trust? I will wait now and see how it plays out. Thanks

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
lowercaseG

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:03:34 PM

is the BTCR on nova the old chain or new?
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:24:40 PM

Its getting fishy now. What to trust? I will wait now and see how it plays out. Thanks

Hello. This is the real tokyoghetto. I got my account back after Cyrus (btctalk admin) reset the email for the account. My trust rating is negative because KWH applies a negative trust to anyone who has their account hacked.
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:27:40 PM

The BTCR on novaexchange is the old chain. the chain will continue to exist but instead of hardforking BTCR to have masternodes, a new chain was created with masternodes.

micdvd85

Activity: 312

BAM

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:07:16 PM

The BTCR on novaexchange is the old chain. the chain will continue to exist but instead of hardforking BTCR to have masternodes, a new chain was created with masternodes.

Good to have you back old buddy! Smiley
Breezyfree

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:28:15 AM

Successfully swapped, was quick and painless. Thanks

EDIT: I am 90% of the way through a masternode guide, I have encountered two issues though;

1) LevelDB in the makefile, I added -lleveldb to this line  $(LINK) $(xCXXFLAGS) -o $@ $^ $(xLDFLAGS) $(LIBS) -lleveldb and it compiled
2) I get *** stack smashing detected *** when running the daemon

Any clue what I am doing wrong?

EDIT2: Would it be possible to provide a tar version of the source code or the github path? Somewhere where file permissions are retained unlike a zip file.

Can some one please help Toris to finalise the masternode guide.  I really want to get one up and running.

Thanks.

Hi TroisZA... did you manage to complete the masternode guide.  I would like to set one up.

Thanks,
Breezy
TorisZA

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:06:45 PM

Hi finally got things compiled today, just had to make some time to get to it. Busy completing the guide now and I can confirm that the following configurations work;

Hot Windows/Cold Windows
Hot Windows
Hot Linux/Cold Windows (The one everyone wants)

Just putting it together nicely and I will share here.

Successfully swapped, was quick and painless. Thanks

EDIT: I am 90% of the way through a masternode guide, I have encountered two issues though;

1) LevelDB in the makefile, I added -lleveldb to this line  $(LINK) $(xCXXFLAGS) -o $@ $^ $(xLDFLAGS) $(LIBS) -lleveldb and it compiled
2) I get *** stack smashing detected *** when running the daemon

Any clue what I am doing wrong?

EDIT2: Would it be possible to provide a tar version of the source code or the github path? Somewhere where file permissions are retained unlike a zip file.

Can some one please help Toris to finalise the masternode guide.  I really want to get one up and running.

Thanks.

Hi TroisZA... did you manage to complete the masternode guide.  I would like to set one up.

Thanks,
Breezy

TorisZA

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:35:27 PM

Claiming this bounty with https://www.netlife.co.za/bitcurrency-pro-btcrp-masternode-setup-guide/ , please send to BP3PMWZeZw1QPbzAUaprcf6wtyxcaLDCTE

I am heading to bed soon but will answer questions if anybody needs help over the coming days.

Is there any chance for a bounty on a block explorer?

100,000 BTCRP bounty to the first person who posts up a BTCRP masternode setup guide.

- Must be detailed
- Must use BTCRP Wallet
- Must include screenshots.

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:54:02 PM

Claiming this bounty with https://www.netlife.co.za/bitcurrency-pro-btcrp-masternode-setup-guide/ , please send to BP3PMWZeZw1QPbzAUaprcf6wtyxcaLDCTE

I am heading to bed soon but will answer questions if anybody needs help over the coming days.

100,000 BTCRP bounty to the first person who posts up a BTCRP masternode setup guide.

- Must be detailed
- Must use BTCRP Wallet

Excellent. You have earned the 100,000 BTCRP bounty. I have sent the coins. Thank You!

TorisZA

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:26:24 PM

Thank you, received and I can confirm now that multiple nodes do work from a single cold wallet.

I went ahead and built the block explorer since it will help with CMC and exchange listings later. It can be found here; http://bitcurrencypro.ga/ (still some cleanups to do but functional)

Any donations would be appreciated from people here if they find it helpful. BL1X2XQbgFQckJrPRSG8x1JpZax2KDXm9F

- Must be detailed
- Must use BTCRP Wallet

Excellent. You have earned the 100,000 BTCRP bounty. I have sent the coins. Thank You!

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:17:28 PM

I didn't have a bounty for a block explorer but since you took the initiative to set one up and the block explorer works, I have sent you 100,000 BTCRP. Thank You!

Thank you, received and I can confirm now that multiple nodes do work from a single cold wallet.

I went ahead and built the block explorer since it will help with CMC and exchange listings later. It can be found here; http://bitcurrencypro.ga/ (still some cleanups to do but functional)

Any donations would be appreciated from people here if they find it helpful. BL1X2XQbgFQckJrPRSG8x1JpZax2KDXm9F

- Must be detailed
- Must use BTCRP Wallet

TorisZA

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:40:01 PM

Wow, thanks. Really awesome. Hopefully the masternode guide and block explorer will attract some more people to the project.

I didn't have a bounty for a block explorer but since you took the initiative to set one up and the block explorer works, I have sent you 100,000 BTCRP. Thank You!

- Must be detailed
- Must use BTCRP Wallet

TorisZA

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:10:10 PM

Just want to add that another coin holder pointed out a problem and I have confirmed it, running several nodes from a single cold wallet seems to cause strange problems with nodes dying or reporting odd error messages. You can see failed nodes by running "./BitCurrencyProd masternode status" on your VPS. A key sign is a weird 00000 VIN. The following has been tried without success so far

1) Running Genkey for each node again
2) Moving the coins to another address in the same wallet to get a new "output"
3) Forcing connection to the node with "addnode VPSIP onetry"

Looking into it as best as possible but wondering if anybody else has any feedback running more than 2 nodes from a single cold wallet?

ruptan

Activity: 491

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:20:05 AM

Hello. This is the real tokyoghetto. I got my account back after Cyrus (btctalk admin) reset the email for the account. My trust rating is negative because KWH applies a negative trust to anyone who has their account hacked.

Cool. I just sent 250 coints to start with. Once I receive that I will send rest of the coins for the Swap. Thanks a lot.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:19:22 PM

I have around 6.3 mill BTCR, are you available to do coinswap?   I can help making videos after I get my BTCRpro to teach people on how to use, etc
Great work on the update

Please email bitcurrencypro@gmail.com to conduct the coinswap.
earlericksone

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:18:16 AM

i have bought somw BTCr on novaexchange.. do i still need to swap them?
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:53:45 PM

i have bought somw BTCr on novaexchange.. do i still need to swap them?

if you want to swap your BTCR (PoS Chain) to BTCRP (PoS Chain with masternodes) you can. Email bitcurrencypro@gmail.com if you want to swap your coins.
antammedic

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:59:29 PM

Please tell me which characterisitcs make the coin BitCurrency different from so many masternode coins in the crypto world. Thank you all.
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:32:12 PM

Please tell me which characterisitcs make the coin BitCurrency different from so many masternode coins in the crypto world. Thank you all.

Here is a list of all the masternode coin networks that are running.

https://masternodes.online/

This should help in your research.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: