Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitCurrencyPro - BTCRP - Masternodes - Trading on Biten.Trade  (Read 27188 times)
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:33:17 PM

I have uploaded the source code to github.

https://github.com/tokyoghetto/BitCurrencyPro

before I start submitting the link to exchanges so they can add BTCRP, is there anyone that can compile the wallet using the source code from the link above?
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:26:48 PM

I will be compiling a list of exchanges that BTCRP can be added too. I know novaexchange is not adding coins right now. Exchanges like Cryptopia are charging alot of money to be added. Does anyone have any suggestions on what exchanges we can add BTCRP? Once the  coin swap is over the next step is to get the coin listed on an exchange.
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:32:11 PM

good project and i think this project have good future, i will read again about item in this project, if there is item good i will join this project but i will study again until i know about the mean of project
peiratis

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:09:16 AM

I will be compiling a list of exchanges that BTCRP can be added too. I know novaexchange is not adding coins right now. Exchanges like Cryptopia are charging alot of money to be added. Does anyone have any suggestions on what exchanges we can add BTCRP? Once the  coin swap is over the next step is to get the coin listed on an exchange.
Well some exchanges to begin with is CoinExchange and C-Cex
mrok

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:04:36 AM

before I start submitting the link to exchanges so they can add BTCRP, is there anyone that can compile the wallet using the source code from the link above?

The code refers to a missing file and won't compile (this is on ubuntu lts).
I had to chmod +x a couple of files to get it to start compiling:
 chmod +x src/secp256k1/autogen.sh
 chmod +x leveldb/build_detect_platform

but then this happens:
/bin/sh: 0: Can't open share/genbuild.sh
Makefile:941: recipe for target '/home/mrok/bitcurrencypro/build/build.h' failed
make: *** [/home/mrok/bitcurrencypro/build/build.h] Error 127

looks like you are missing the share directory from the repo?

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:13:40 PM

The code refers to a missing file and won't compile (this is on ubuntu lts).
I had to chmod +x a couple of files to get it to start compiling:
 chmod +x src/secp256k1/autogen.sh
 chmod +x leveldb/build_detect_platform

but then this happens:
/bin/sh: 0: Can't open share/genbuild.sh
Makefile:941: recipe for target '/home/mrok/bitcurrencypro/build/build.h' failed
make: *** [/home/mrok/bitcurrencypro/build/build.h] Error 127

looks like you are missing the share directory from the repo?

please check your pm
Breezyfree

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:11:52 AM

Hey Tokyo... I think Liqui.io seems to have some good volumes and early adopters.  Please add to your list for consideration.
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:07:26 PM

Can US/Singapore citizens participate in the ICO?

do not know why you placing this question here, as BTCR (BTCRP) is not an ICO token.

got some links from gov. institutions for you, so you could find answer in source:

1. from USA (SEC) "The SEC’s Office of Investor Education and Advocacy is warning investors about potential scams involving stock of companies claiming to be related to, or asserting they are engaging in, Initial Coin Offerings (or ICOs)"
link: https://www.sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-and-bulletins/ia_icorelatedclaims

2. from Singapore (CAD&MAS): "The Commercial Affairs Department (CAD) and the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) have observed the emergence of initial coin (or token) offerings (ICOs), and other investment schemes involving digital tokens, in Singapore.... A consumer is exposed to heightened risk of fraud when investing in schemes that operate online or outside Singapore."
link: http://www.mas.gov.sg/News-and-Publications/Media-Releases/2017/Consumer-Advisory-on-Investment-Schemes-Involving-Digital-Tokens.aspx

and if you like to know what Nasdaq CEO saying about it: "Exchange Is Staying Away from ICOs"
link: http://www.altcointoday.com/nasdaq-ceo-exchange-staying-away-icos/

hope you found what you looking for.

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:15:30 PM

Hello, I want to exchange my BTCR in BTCRP

email bitcurrencypro@gmail.com
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:28:57 PM

I will be ending the BTCR to BTCRP coin swap Sunday, November 5 at 10pm PST.

Please ensure that you send your BTCR before the deadline. Once the deadline passes I will not be swapping anymore BTCR to BTCRP.

Email bitcurrencypro@gmail.com for swap instructions.

TorisZA

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:58:19 AM

Small update on this, it seems that running start all may fix this, I have had 3 nodes running without issues now but not starting them individually. May be worth trying for others with the same trouble on multiple nodes.

Just want to add that another coin holder pointed out a problem and I have confirmed it, running several nodes from a single cold wallet seems to cause strange problems with nodes dying or reporting odd error messages. You can see failed nodes by running "./BitCurrencyProd masternode status" on your VPS. A key sign is a weird 00000 VIN. The following has been tried without success so far

1) Running Genkey for each node again
2) Moving the coins to another address in the same wallet to get a new "output"
3) Forcing connection to the node with "addnode VPSIP onetry"

Looking into it as best as possible but wondering if anybody else has any feedback running more than 2 nodes from a single cold wallet?

mrok

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:20:35 AM

Hi Tokyo, I suggest making a road-map that only goes 6 months into the future.

Anything beyond 6 months is puffery, no one knows what the world will be like 6 months from now.

Also, re: multiple masternodes at once:

Small update on this, it seems that running start all may fix this, I have had 3 nodes running without issues now but not starting them individually. May be worth trying for others with the same trouble on multiple nodes.

It appears the wallet locks itself after the start button is clicked, per the source code in masternodemanager.cpp.

Code:
void MasternodeManager::on_startButton_clicked()
{
 pwalletMain->Lock();

Is there a reason this needs to happen? It seems more reasonable to only Lock() the wallet if it was locked when the method was called.  At any rate, if you want to start individual masternodes, you will need to unlock your wallet after each click of the start button.
peiratis

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:53:23 PM

hey Tokyo what will be the starting price for btcrp when releases into the exchanges?
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:22:41 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 03:44:22 PM by tokyoghetto

Hi Tokyo, I suggest making a road-map that only goes 6 months into the future.

Anything beyond 6 months is puffery, no one knows what the world will be like 6 months from now.

Also, re: multiple masternodes at once:

It appears the wallet locks itself after the start button is clicked, per the source code in masternodemanager.cpp.

Code:
void MasternodeManager::on_startButton_clicked()
{
 pwalletMain->Lock();

Is there a reason this needs to happen? It seems more reasonable to only Lock() the wallet if it was locked when the method was called.  At any rate, if you want to start individual masternodes, you will need to unlock your wallet after each click of the start button.

Yes I agree that a 6 month road map would work. You are right that things change quickly. When I started this swap i didn't think that novaexchange was closing down. But here we are today with Novaexchange closing down. BTCR is listed on one exchange (site removed due to scam accusations) if anyone is interested in trading BTCR there.
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:35:07 PM

hey Tokyo what will be the starting price for btcrp when releases into the exchanges?

The opening price will depend on what exchange BTCRP gets added. The problem is that with the amount of projects out there and the increased interest in crypto, exchanges have started to charge an obscene amount of money for listing.

Another issue I have with listing on multiple exchanges is that it fragments the liquidity. Sure lack of liquidity across 10 exchanges will make volatility high, what a coin is worth on paper doesn't matter if you can't sell or buy big blocks at that price. '

This is why I liked the fact that BTCR was really only listed on novaexchange. Since Novaexchange is shutting down I am working on a two prong approach.

1. Try to get BTCRP listed on the biggest centralized exchange that the project can afford. Then focus all the liquidity on that one exchange. So say we can only get listed on trade satoshi using votes. Then I will focus all my trade and encourage all others to trade only on that exchange. This will help with liquidity and price discovery

2. List a large block of remaining BTCRP from the coin swap on a DEX. This will be decentralized trading, but with a centralized point of control. The tokens on the dex will represent BTCRP held in cold storage. If people wish to redeem the token for the BTCRP it will only be done in a small window (once a month) and for a minimum (say 100,000). Think of it like trading Oil Futures. Everyone can participate in trade the value of the product, but not everyone take delivery of the physical product.
People may not like this, but every project and every exchange has a central point of control. I am still ironing out the details but the good thing about this approach is as follows:

1. cheap listing fee.
2. strong platform with a low chance of getting shutdown

There are more reasons but I don't want to get ahead of myself .
TorisZA

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:39:21 AM

I assume you are having trouble syncing, please do the following;

1. Open the wallet
2. Click Help and select debug window
3. In the window that open select the console tab
4. You now have a window where you can type commands, type the following without the quotes "addnode bitcurrencypro.ga onetry" and hit enter/return

If the above does not work (it will since its the block explorer)

5. Type again "addnode 154.127.61.75:32138 onetry" return/enter
6. Type again "addnode 45.77.91.38:32138 onetry" return/enter

This will get your wallet syncing

Hello when comes simple version of BTCRP Windows QT Wallet because https://mega.nz/#! H15Fyayb! HpX-0SmgdqSxQEWtGSrjPlvbXZDXVAR9NE8hPT4G-3s is not working
Thank you in advance
Viktor Huh Huh Huh
edpang

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:53:29 AM

The opening price will depend on what exchange BTCRP gets added. The problem is that with the amount of projects out there and the increased interest in crypto, exchanges have started to charge an obscene amount of money for listing.

Another issue I have with listing on multiple exchanges is that it fragments the liquidity. Sure lack of liquidity across 10 exchanges will make volatility high, what a coin is worth on paper doesn't matter if you can't sell or buy big blocks at that price. '

This is why I liked the fact that BTCR was really only listed on novaexchange. Since Novaexchange is shutting down I am working on a two prong approach.

1. Try to get BTCRP listed on the biggest centralized exchange that the project can afford. Then focus all the liquidity on that one exchange. So say we can only get listed on trade satoshi using votes. Then I will focus all my trade and encourage all others to trade only on that exchange. This will help with liquidity and price discovery

2. List a large block of remaining BTCRP from the coin swap on a DEX. This will be decentralized trading, but with a centralized point of control. The tokens on the dex will represent BTCRP held in cold storage. If people wish to redeem the token for the BTCRP it will only be done in a small window (once a month) and for a minimum (say 100,000). Think of it like trading Oil Futures. Everyone can participate in trade the value of the product, but not everyone take delivery of the physical product.
People may not like this, but every project and every exchange has a central point of control. I am still ironing out the details but the good thing about this approach is as follows:

1. cheap listing fee.
2. strong platform with a low chance of getting shutdown

There are more reasons but I don't want to get ahead of myself .

just a suggestion you may consider listing on coinsmarkets.com. Quite afew of the new masternode coins have list there and getting decent volume.
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:15:38 AM

Mega asks for crypto keys for https://mega.nz/#!H15Fyayb!HpX-0SmgdqSxQEWtGSrjPlvbXZDXVAR9NE8hPT4G-3s, where do I get crypto keys
Thank you in advance
Viktor

I checked the link again its https://mega.nz/#!H15Fyayb!HpX-0SmGdqSxQEWtGSrjPlvbXZDXVAR9NE8hPT4G-3s

it should work please try again thank you
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1402

Disobey.

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:43:00 PM

New wallet works fine, nice!
However i can't get my old BTCR one to sync, can anyone give me a working node please?

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

UPDATE 2024: Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSx8j8lSewA One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet and human society in general. Go check it out.
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:47:52 AM

Now I have sent my BTCR to shwap how long does the shwap take?

BTCRP is usually sent out within 24 hours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: