Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitCurrencyPro - BTCRP - Masternodes - Trading on Biten.Trade  (Read 27188 times)
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:02:54 PM

BTCRP is officially listed on an exchange - coinsmarkets.com

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BTCRP.htm

Since the swap is over, I will be conducting an airdrop on that exchange, since they were the first to list BTCRP. Hopefully this will promote trading and create a market for BTCRP. Once I have ironed out the details with the exchange admin, the airdrop will commence.

IF you decide to trade on coinsmarkets please keep in mind they have a high withdrawal fees.

Thank You

There is a new Exchange that is spreading fast and doing good. You can also try to list there as well. They look pretty promising.

https://www.binance.com/?ref=11091151

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
kooxe2

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:36:30 AM

there is a limit for the minted coins or this is a infinite supply coin like bytecoin? because 5256000 coins minted yearly is a lot even if it doesnt look like that.
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:23:30 PM

Hi Dev,
please can i stake btcrp on coinsmarket since its a POS coin?

please check here https://coinsmarkets.com/stake.php

if you have any further questions about staking on coinsmarkets you will need to contact the exchange.

DEVs,
Are you planing to update the information in the Coinmarketcap.com? I think it is still showing the old coin BTCR not the BTCRP. Please do ASAP. Thanks

BTCR is still a working PoS blockchain. The listing for BTCR coinmarketcap will not be changed to BTCRP. BTCRP will need to be listed separately. The only way to do that is to have $10,000 of daily trading volume on an exchange. Until then BTCRP will not be listed on coinmarketcap.

If you need to see overall stats on BTCRP you can use mnrank.com

there is a limit for the minted coins or this is a infinite supply coin like bytecoin? because 5256000 coins minted yearly is a lot even if it doesnt look like that.

In order to prevent FUD I will entertain your concern.

Its going to take 43 years to double the amount of BTCRP in existence.

Even with the coins that we have in the wild now, the spread on coinsmarkets is 13 satoshi. This is for a coin with a $360,000 marketcap, $155 MN and where only 2250 MN can exist with a 100% lockrate using todays numbers.

If anything it would have been better to have more coins out, in order to tighten the spreads and promote better liquidity and price discovery.

The current  best bid on coinsmarkets is .000000168 SAT for 99803 BTCRP. If the 25 masternodes currently running all dumped their coins  on that bid, with no one else selling, it would take them 13 days to fill that order. Even if you count the PoS miners ALL dumping with the MN, it would take just a little over 6 days to fill that order.
CryptoComic

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:05:19 AM

Dear all,

I just download the BitCurrencyPro (BTCRP) wallet version 2.0.0.0-60010 then set up on two VPSs. But they are can't sync with network. It's status are hanging on "7 week(s) behind" in both.

Please support to guide me fix it.

Thank you.

If you have connections and its hanging, give it some time to sync to network

If you have no connections, you can add nodes.

http://bitcurrencypro.ga/network

Add the following to your BitCurrencyPro.conf

addnode=197.245.17.21
addnode=90.151.59.85
addnode=45.77.91.38
addnode=104.238.186.60
addnode=45.76.132.221
addnode=45.63.100.217
addnode=89.222.233.222
addnode=101.175.205.241
addnode=192.210.180.229
addnode=154.127.61.75
addnode=185.223.28.165
addnode=35.193.81.117
addnode=35.202.27.53
CryptoComic

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:16:57 AM

The current  best bid on coinsmarkets is .000000168 SAT for 99803 BTCRP. If the 25 masternodes currently running all dumped their coins  on that bid, with no one else selling, it would take them 13 days to fill that order. Even if you count the PoS miners ALL dumping with the MN, it would take just a little over 6 days to fill that order.

So, thankful that MY above order DID NOT take 6 days to fill! I was anxious to get my hands on a WORKING MN after the DAS, ENT, ITZ, FORCE, SCORE, TRADE, and CHC devs all left the ones they started!! I bought this after reading the positive and complete responses by tokyoghetto!  BTCRP to the moon!
fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:01:50 PM

just started a masternode, going to follow project

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:40:29 PM

Just glad to see my friend was able to swap in time

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
peiratis

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:30:46 PM

So, thankful that MY above order DID NOT take 6 days to fill! I was anxious to get my hands on a WORKING MN after the DAS, ENT, ITZ, FORCE, SCORE, TRADE, and CHC devs all left the ones they started!! I bought this after reading the positive and complete responses by tokyoghetto!  BTCRP to the moon!

The good thing about this coin is that dev know what he is doing.Score and Trade dev is a joke.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:06:42 PM

Oh lol, please not SCORE or TRADE.

I was thinking about getting a MN, but the payout is very small.  Currently, 132 dollars a year?  COLX, currently priced at 2 sats brings in 588 dollars a year at current numbers.

For more exposure, you could get BTCRP listed on masternodes.online and node-vps.  You could also try here: https://masternodeapp.com/

Of course, masternodes pro as well.  The above are free ^^^^^^

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:10:56 PM

Just glad to see my friend was able to swap in time

Glad to hear your friend was able to swap his coins. However, you have mentioned this twice so I hope its not so that you can promote you signature in this thread.

just started a masternode, going to follow project

Thank you for supporting the network.

The good thing about this coin is that dev know what he is doing.Score and Trade dev is a joke.

Thank you for the vote of confidence. I just want to be clear, and I have mentioned this before, I am not a dev in the traditional sense (coding) but I what you would call an activist dev. BTCR was a dying chain and I had a vested interest in it. Others were on board to switch to a new chain with masternodes so I made it happen. My approach is different from most people. The best analogy I can use it motorsport. Some just focus on raw power and speed (hype, updates, vapourware, empty promises). I want to focus on handling (secure network, many nodes, stability, liquidity on exchanges for traders). There is a giant pool of talent that this project can attract in order to make things happen, I hope.

Oh lol, please not SCORE or TRADE.

I was thinking about getting a MN, but the payout is very small.  Currently, 132 dollars a year?  COLX, currently priced at 2 sats brings in 588 dollars a year at current numbers.

For more exposure, you could get BTCRP listed on masternodes.online and node-vps.  You could also try here: https://masternodeapp.com/

Of course, masternodes pro as well.  The above are free ^^^^^^

You should look at it in percentages. BTCRP is providing a 95% annual return. This is almost 3x what BTCR provided (36% annual PoS). COLX is only returning 56% annually. A BTCRP MN is $135, COLX MN is $881. So its cheaper to buy a BTCRP masternode and earn a higher return.

I can run 6 BTCRP masternodes for the price of 1 COLX masternode. $881/$135 (its actually 6.5 but I round it down). So if a BTCRP MN is returning $128.43 annually and I run 6, I earn $770.58, versus the $588 annually a single COLX  MN would earn me.

I hope this helps.

fleer

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:30:49 AM

any plans for bounty?

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
nosf009

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:49:50 AM

So the coins I bought at coinsmarkets are ok for Node?
and this ANN says 100k for a masternode, are you sure its half a million?
I still have my coins from novaexchange, could I please swap them over?

1. yes the BTCRP on coinsmarkets can be used for masternode

2. 100,000 BTCRP for a masternode, not 500,000

3. Swap deadline has passed. If you have BTCR on Novaexchange, they can not be swapped for BTCRP.

Ok I missed the swap deadline for sure. Is that now bad news for me or is there anything I can do to recover the value of the coins I am holding?

Swap deadline has passed. No BTCR will be swapped for BTCRP.

Sad, but accepted -.- Guess I should pay more attention in the future.

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:02:59 PM

any plans for bounty?

It depends on what people have to offer. Bounties should be reserved for those who can provide added value to the project. For example I provided bounties for MN Setup Guide and Block Explorer.

I will not be providing bounties to people to hype, pump or promote this project in a negative way. Most of the time they just dump the bounty and move on, with no intentions of supporting the network longterm.

I was planning to provide a bounty for votes so that BTCRP could get listed on tradesatoshi. The problem is that this week, they decided to eliminate free votes for adding coins. Now the only way to get added on tradesatoshi is through paid votes.

Once there is a bounty to be offered it will be announced.
cryptalt

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:37:50 PM

I like this project and have purchased some because there are few nodes, decent ROI and active dev work.

A few concerns of possible roadblocks to mainstream adoption:

* Windows defender flags wallet as having a trojan. I personally don't install any software flagged, so can't run my MN until this is fixed.
Virus scan false positive turns a lot of people away. It's not just about risk its about showing development excellence and attention to detail. Don't know how much effort this is to fix. Seems decent bounty candidate.

* Rich list shows 67% owned by 1 address. If that address wanted, they could flood nodes or dump market. Do you know who owns that address? Would they entertain the possibility of a small coin burn in the future? http://bitcurrencypro.ga/richlist

* High supply: enough for 2,000 MN. If the whale wanted to flood the market with MN, nothing to stop him.
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:41:05 PM

I like this project and have purchased some because there are few nodes, decent ROI and active dev work.

* Windows defender flags wallet as having a trojan. I personally don't install any software flagged, so can't run my MN until this is fixed.
Virus scan false positive turns a lot of people away. It's not just about risk its about showing development excellence and attention to detail. Don't know how much effort this is to fix. Seems decent bounty candidate.

* Rich list shows 67% owned by 1 address. If that address wanted, they could flood nodes or dump market. Do you know who owns that address? Would they entertain the possibility of a small coin burn in the future? http://bitcurrencypro.ga/richlist

* High supply: enough for 2,000 MN. If the whale wanted to flood the market with MN, nothing to stop him.

Thank you asking some valid questions. I hope that I can address your concerns.

1. Windows Defender does flag the windows -qt wallet. It is a false positive. I will address this concern in the short future. If I am unable to fix this issue then yes a bounty will be put up so that it can be fixed. I do apologize if this is keeping you from running your masternodes.

2. That 1st address is controlled by me. it is what is left over from the swap + my personal BTCRP. If my intentions were to to flood/dump on the market I would have done a few things different.

a) Not use my Legendary Account, perhaps used some scammy name like BTCRPDev Newbie account.
b) made more of an effort to get listed on an exchange that could support that kind of volume
c) Done some silly hype scam airdrop/bounty/discord/twitter/facebook to pump the price, then dump.

Whether you trust me or not is up to you. Others have put their faith in me through the swap process with no serious complaints. Hopefully I can gain your trust.

No coins will be burned for a few reasons:

a) coins get burned naturally through the lifetime of a blockchain. I have already dealt with people who sent BTCRP to a BTCR address and who lost their BTCRP wallet.dat without making backups. Those BTCRP are lost forever and I am sure that will continue to happen based on human error.

b) Developing and growing a network costs money. I provided a bounty for a block explorer because I know hosting one takes time and money, someone took their time to write up a masternode setup guide and I provided a bounty for their time and effort. Getting listed on mnrank.com cost about 500,000 BTCRP or $700 at the time. Same for getting listed on coinsmarkets.com, that was a 500,000 BTCRP donation. TradeSatoshi only does paid votes now for listing as of today. In order to beat the top listing you would need to spend over 2355913 DOGE which is about 0.28 BTC or $1781 USD. Forget about Cryptopia they want 4.5 BTC or $28,000 USD to get listed. Which brings me to the last point

C) Lack of donations. When WhistleCoin was swapped into BitCurrency, around 53 Million coins were burned. Then nothing happened. Development stopped. BTCR became a zombie coin on yobit. I was one of the last working nodes and managed to keep the networking going before yobit took their BTCR wallet offline forever. Then I paid out of my own pocket for a BTCR Explorer and listing on novaexchange. I had to sell BTCR at rock bottom prices compared to yobit just so that people would mine blocks, often at a loss from what I paid on yobit in the first place. Once the Block Explorer hosting dried up, I asked for BTC donations and received none. I did receive BTCR donations from a few people but that would of meant dumping into the BTCR market and killing the marketcap.

So this time there is a healthy pool of BTCRP that value can be extract from in order to keep the blockchain going. If anything I will need to inject more liquidity into coinsmarket because I know that there are millions of BTCRP out in the wild but people are just hoarding them. you can tell by the fact that there is less then 1 million on the offer side on coinsmarket.

3. I don't intend to flood the market with masternodes, but I also don't want people to get ripped off from lack of liquidity. Like I said, I may conduct an airdrop to get people interested in BTCRP, along with a sell wall in inject liquidity. I would love to see at least a 20% lockrate on this network in masternodes. This along with market making should keep things moving. Will I profit personally from all this, well yes of course. But so will others and at this point in crypto no one works for free or invests to give their money away. Its a zero sum game yes but who wins and loses is beyond my control.

Sorry for the long winded response but I hope I have address some of your issues. If you have any further questions feel free to ask here or email bitcurrencypro@gmail.com

Thank You.
fleer

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:57:24 PM

right now stocks.exchange charges $100 for listing I believe.  are there any plans to do anything with the premine?

airdrops to the 100-1000 active traders on coinexchange are good way to get publicity

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:15:35 PM

right now stocks.exchange charges $100 for listing I believe.  are there any plans to do anything with the premine?

airdrops to the 100-1000 active traders on coinexchange are good way to get publicity

Yes there are some plans for what is left from the swap. I haven't announced anything yet, and it will be done bit by bit. Thank you for letting me know about stocks.exchange

One consideration was doing an airdrop on coinsmarkets. My biggest issue with airdrops is that a high percentage just dump and leave. That BTC goes some were else and doesn't really benefit the project. I could just as easily take the airdrop amount, setup a sell wall and use the BTC to pay for example getting listed on another exchange or further development. However in order to increase the number of masternodes, promote trading and tighten spreads, a combination of an airdrop and sell wall may be performed.

I think the popularity with airdrops is from ERC20 Token scammers. They need to do airdrops to hype scam the coin and create a market. Once listed on EtherDelta they just dump and move on. People who get free coins don't mind because its free money. Its very parasitic and its one of the negative things about crypto.
fleer

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:28:26 PM

what about a faucet?

ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:00:29 AM

Thank you asking some valid questions. I hope that I can address your concerns.

1. Windows Defender does flag the windows -qt wallet. It is a false positive. I will address this concern in the short future. If I am unable to fix this issue then yes a bounty will be put up so that it can be fixed. I do apologize if this is keeping you from running your masternodes.

2. That 1st address is controlled by me. it is what is left over from the swap + my personal BTCRP. If my intentions were to to flood/dump on the market I would have done a few things different.

a) Not use my Legendary Account, perhaps used some scammy name like BTCRPDev Newbie account.
b) made more of an effort to get listed on an exchange that could support that kind of volume
c) Done some silly hype scam airdrop/bounty/discord/twitter/facebook to pump the price, then dump.

Whether you trust me or not is up to you. Others have put their faith in me through the swap process with no serious complaints. Hopefully I can gain your trust.

No coins will be burned for a few reasons:

a) coins get burned naturally through the lifetime of a blockchain. I have already dealt with people who sent BTCRP to a BTCR address and who lost their BTCRP wallet.dat without making backups. Those BTCRP are lost forever and I am sure that will continue to happen based on human error.

b) Developing and growing a network costs money. I provided a bounty for a block explorer because I know hosting one takes time and money, someone took their time to write up a masternode setup guide and I provided a bounty for their time and effort. Getting listed on mnrank.com cost about 500,000 BTCRP or $700 at the time. Same for getting listed on coinsmarkets.com, that was a 500,000 BTCRP donation. TradeSatoshi only does paid votes now for listing as of today. In order to beat the top listing you would need to spend over 2355913 DOGE which is about 0.28 BTC or $1781 USD. Forget about Cryptopia they want 4.5 BTC or $28,000 USD to get listed. Which brings me to the last point

C) Lack of donations. When WhistleCoin was swapped into BitCurrency, around 53 Million coins were burned. Then nothing happened. Development stopped. BTCR became a zombie coin on yobit. I was one of the last working nodes and managed to keep the networking going before yobit took their BTCR wallet offline forever. Then I paid out of my own pocket for a BTCR Explorer and listing on novaexchange. I had to sell BTCR at rock bottom prices compared to yobit just so that people would mine blocks, often at a loss from what I paid on yobit in the first place. Once the Block Explorer hosting dried up, I asked for BTC donations and received none. I did receive BTCR donations from a few people but that would of meant dumping into the BTCR market and killing the marketcap.

So this time there is a healthy pool of BTCRP that value can be extract from in order to keep the blockchain going. If anything I will need to inject more liquidity into coinsmarket because I know that there are millions of BTCRP out in the wild but people are just hoarding them. you can tell by the fact that there is less then 1 million on the offer side on coinsmarket.

3. I don't intend to flood the market with masternodes, but I also don't want people to get ripped off from lack of liquidity. Like I said, I may conduct an airdrop to get people interested in BTCRP, along with a sell wall in inject liquidity. I would love to see at least a 20% lockrate on this network in masternodes. This along with market making should keep things moving. Will I profit personally from all this, well yes of course. But so will others and at this point in crypto no one works for free or invests to give their money away. Its a zero sum game yes but who wins and loses is beyond my control.

Sorry for the long winded response but I hope I have address some of your issues. If you have any further questions feel free to ask here or email bitcurrencypro@gmail.com

Thank You.

I trust you man but having too much coin in one hand does make people jittery. I like your idea of Airdrop to people with BTCRP. Follow the one with BSD coin, they are doing it pretty successfully or BITCORE. You have 152 Million coins and can easily distribute 5-10 million to people with new wallets and new ones who are over Regular member or something. Thanks a lot.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:08:55 AM

I appreciate your response, TokyoGhetto, to my comment.  Your math makes sense and I get your point. 

About the richlist:  Well, I am doing a bit of thinking.  In most coins, we have to place our trust in the developers (or developer)

I am still unsure if I am going to invest.  But, I respect the honesty in your decision to run the coin the way you want to. 

Those coins are staking though correct?  They would have to be  Grin

I also get the need for funding.  Shoot, I love crypto, but anyone who is into low marketcap coins who tells you the aren't in it for the money is a liar.  Good luck on the project.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: