Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitCurrencyPro - BTCRP - Masternodes - Trading on Biten.Trade  (Read 27188 times)
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:55:49 AM

Is somebody mining this coin still? I can see in the explorer all those 100000 transactions.

http://bitcurrencypro.ga/block/a542c0014eafaa55575fb0304cd64f426e58afaabff4eaf1fcf5f56cb8f72d7b

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:37:46 AM

I trust you man but having too much coin in one hand does make people jittery. I like your idea of Airdrop to people with BTCRP. Follow the one with BSD coin, they are doing it pretty successfully or BITCORE. You have 152 Million coins and can easily distribute 5-10 million to people with new wallets and new ones who are over Regular member or something. Thanks a lot.

Yes that is the plan. I do intend to distribute some of the coins left over to promote the network and help it grow. But it is still early and I need to be careful on how its accomplished. There needs to be a return that benefits the project. I can't just give away coins for people to hoard or dump and not receive anything back, whether its a vote for an exchange, a twitter campaign or a facebook campaign, for example.

I appreciate your response, TokyoGhetto, to my comment.  Your math makes sense and I get your point. 

About the richlist:  Well, I am doing a bit of thinking.  In most coins, we have to place our trust in the developers (or developer)

I am still unsure if I am going to invest.  But, I respect the honesty in your decision to run the coin the way you want to. 

Those coins are staking though correct?  They would have to be  Grin

I also get the need for funding.  Shoot, I love crypto, but anyone who is into low marketcap coins who tells you the aren't in it for the money is a liar.  Good luck on the project.

Hey no worries. Everyone needs to do their due diligence. If you don't feel comfortable I understand. The coins in my possession are not being staked. I wish you much success in crypto and if you have some BTC to spare, pick up a BTCRP masternode, onlyy 2250 MN available with a 100% lockrate and no network has ever achieved a lock rate of 100%.

Is somebody mining this coin still? I can see in the explorer all those 100000 transactions.

http://bitcurrencypro.ga/block/a542c0014eafaa55575fb0304cd64f426e58afaabff4eaf1fcf5f56cb8f72d7b

Those 100,000 BTCRP tx are people setting up Masternodes. The BTRCP network is up too 28 MN right now. Growing steadily. 

fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:20:11 PM

what are the next features in development?

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:26:02 PM

What features would you like to see?
ruptan

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:29:35 PM

Hi Tokyo,
The coins you see here are the new BTCRP right?

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BTCRP.htm

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:44:55 PM

Hi Tokyo,
The coins you see here are the new BTCRP right?

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BTCRP.htm

Yes that is correct.
fleer

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:09:43 PM

atomic swaps

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:35:32 PM

atomic swaps

This project doesn't have the resources for atomic swaps. Its best left for bigger players like Komodo and Blocknet for now.
cryptalt

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:15:12 PM

Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed reply.

I'm glad that the big address isn't staking. I agree that development should be funded on projects. Your time is valuable and your behavior makes it clear you are interesting in long term benefits from a healthy project. Properly aligned developer and coin incentives are a win-win.
Airdrops are tricky. Small airdrop might give people some skin in the game and be a good way to onboard them onto the exchange to buy more.
Your coins so your call on a burn. Small burns are more about PR/price bump for coins which already have attention, not to grow a base.

I look forward to updated wallet and running a node. Risk/reward on this project seems good.
ruptan

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:16:30 PM

atomic swaps

This project doesn't have the resources for atomic swaps. Its best left for bigger players like Komodo and Blocknet for now.

Hi,
What is that darksend mining feature you have in the wallet? What does that do?

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:21:54 PM

atomic swaps

Hi,
What is that darksend mining feature you have in the wallet? What does that do?

Darksend is a wallet mixing feature developed by Darkcoin (now known as DASH). It lets you mix and send coins anonymously.
ruptan

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:40:38 AM

Thanks a lot @Tokyo

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
fleer

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:52:35 AM

someone is dumping down the price

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:07:23 PM

someone is dumping down the price

That also means that someone is buying. two sides to every trade.
fleer

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:54:42 PM

So large dumping is good but small dumping from faucets and aidrops is bad?

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:26:32 PM

Active trading is good, the size of the trade doesn't matter. If people who swapped their BTCR to BTCRP want to sell than that is fine. At some point in the past they paid for the coins and supported the network. If Masternodes and PoS miners want to sell their newly minted BTCRP, that is fine since they are supporting the network. Especially for Masternodes since they have  a high chance of having to pay for hosting fees.

I will conduct an airdrop on coinsmarkets, but it will be for the 1000 most active traders. This will be to inject more liquidity into the orderbook to promote tighter spreads and hopefully get more masternodes online.

Your best bet for getting free BTCRP is to become a top 1000 trader on coinsmarkets.

fleer

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:40:05 PM

you have no plans for new features? just a coin for trading?

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:47:48 PM

you have no plans for new features? just a coin for trading?

What new features would you like to see? I already addressed atomic swaps.
TorisZA

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:03:50 PM

Active trading is good, the size of the trade doesn't matter. If people who swapped their BTCR to BTCRP want to sell than that is fine. At some point in the past they paid for the coins and supported the network. If Masternodes and PoS miners want to sell their newly minted BTCRP, that is fine since they are supporting the network. Especially for Masternodes since they have  a high chance of having to pay for hosting fees.

I will conduct an airdrop on coinsmarkets, but it will be for the 1000 most active traders. This will be to inject more liquidity into the orderbook to promote tighter spreads and hopefully get more masternodes online.

Your best bet for getting free BTCRP is to become a top 1000 trader on coinsmarkets.

This will be good to drive volume for the CMC listing and eventually blockfolio even if it causes some initial sell off.
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:38:39 PM

This will be good to drive volume for the CMC listing and eventually blockfolio even if it causes some initial sell off.

Yes it would be great to hit the $10,000 threshold CMC requires for listing. BTCRP came close on the first day of trading but since then volume has dropped. I don't blame traders for not wanting to cross market on the exchange, the spreads are too wide. The coinsmarkets airdrop should hopefully generate some trading interest, tighten spreads and increase daily trading volume.

You can expect a coinsmarkets airdrop soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: