Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:26:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bannon Removed From National Security Council Role in Shakeup  (Read 791 times)
Lancusters (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:03:48 PM

President Donald Trump reorganized his National Security Council on Wednesday, removing his chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, and downgrading the role of his Homeland Security Adviser, Tom Bossert, according to a person familiar with the decision and a regulatory filing.What game is Trump?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:38:51 PM

President Donald Trump reorganized his National Security Council on Wednesday, removing his chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, and downgrading the role of his Homeland Security Adviser, Tom Bossert, according to a person familiar with the decision and a regulatory filing.What game is Trump?

You young sprouts might want to put some thought into what you are going to do when the draft letter comes.  Looks like I picked the right time to receive my own (Gulf-I.)

I think that Trump really was genuine early on when trying to decide whether to try to maintain the global empire or go isolationist and focus on our own problems within.  Or hand the keys off to the so-called 'new world order' or 'global corporate technocratic order'.  It's looking more and more like he's made up his mind, or that it was made up for him, but the precise flavor of the upcoming conflict is not yet perfectly clear.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:51:58 PM

It seems to me that Trump was cornered and he throws at all like a wild dog. It makes a lot of mistakes. I think he deceived people when he said that he knows how to make America great. It seems he has no plan.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 11:04:09 PM

What's a Gulf-I

And you state that you've been trying to decide whether Trump was going to zig or zag and that you believe he's made up is mind, but you don't say whether he's zigging or zagging. Care to elaborate on your hunch?

You young sprouts might want to put some thought into what you are going to do when the draft letter comes.  Looks like I picked the right time to receive my own (Gulf-I.)

I think that Trump really was genuine early on when trying to decide whether to try to maintain the global empire or go isolationist and focus on our own problems within.  Or hand the keys off to the so-called 'new world order' or 'global corporate technocratic order'.  It's looking more and more like he's made up his mind, or that it was made up for him, but the precise flavor of the upcoming conflict is not yet perfectly clear.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:17:58 PM

This is additional misdirection.. The Russian thing is gonna be bad, I think, despite the fact it doesn't exist on FOX. He is starting to follow established protocol now, that his likeability is slipping, but I think it may be a bit too late for this tactic.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:32:49 PM

What's a Gulf-I

And you state that you've been trying to decide whether Trump was going to zig or zag and that you believe he's made up is mind, but you don't say whether he's zigging or zagging. Care to elaborate on your hunch?

The early 1990's so-called conflict.  Operation Peaceful Eagle Desert Freedom Fury or some bullshit.  I honestly don't recall the name.  I called Operation Bush CrimeFamily Oil Interests.  The thing involving Iraq and Kuwait with the babies and in incubators and whatever.  They told us that when we 'liberated' Kuwait and restored the King's golden toilet seat then they would work on 'Democracy' for the Monarchy.  I'm still waiting.

I actually was one of the last guys to get out of the Army but they made me report back as the IRR (Independent Ready Reserve) else they would keep my college fund.  I and others determined to make sure they knew it was a bad idea to call up the IRR in service to the scams of the elite and we seem to have made our point.  It was not, to my knowledge, done again.  Actually, maybe it was.  I don't recall exactly.  Anyway, a commitment is for 8 years.  {n} active and 8-{n} inactive.  Some of my most vivid nightmares involve finding out I had somehow re-enlisted and would have to waste another few years.  That has happened several times.  I shit you not!

I was just doing a news search.  One press release on whitehouse.gov from Trump claiming and update to the selective service, but not what it was.  That was several days ago.  Since then, a puff-piece about how great the WW-I draft was in Time (which is painfully embarrassing shill media for the establishment) and a similar piece in some other rag.

---

Anyway, as far as my 'hunch', here's some input from a guy who studies this stuff a lot.  Worth listening to.  Give Infowars credit for publishing work which is pretty hard on the Trump admin when it needs to be said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6wmv5WUaB8

Bannon gone because he isn't a neocon and the remaining neocon generals and hangers-on don't want him snooping around the NSC while they scheme.  Usually Jones interrupts even more than normal when someone says something which strays from the party line (e.g., that Trump is God's gift to America) but this time he basically seemed to listen and take the info in.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
HabBear

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 02:17:23 AM

It was called Operation Desert Storm.

You don't really answer questions, do you? Can you at least send a link on what a Gulf-I or tell me direct to "google that shit"...you responded so there's an implication you actually care to answer.

Thanks for your service.

What's a Gulf-I

The early 1990's so-called conflict.  Operation Peaceful Eagle Desert Freedom Fury or some bullshit.  I honestly don't recall the name.  I called Operation Bush CrimeFamily Oil Interests.  The thing involving Iraq and Kuwait with the babies and in incubators and whatever.  They told us that when we 'liberated' Kuwait and restored the King's golden toilet seat then they would work on 'Democracy' for the Monarchy.  I'm still waiting.

I actually was one of the last guys to get out of the Army but they made me report back as the IRR (Independent Ready Reserve) else they would keep my college fund.  I and others determined to make sure they knew it was a bad idea to call up the IRR in service to the scams of the elite and we seem to have made our point.  It was not, to my knowledge, done again.  Actually, maybe it was.  I don't recall exactly.  Anyway, a commitment is for 8 years.  {n} active and 8-{n} inactive.  Some of my most vivid nightmares involve finding out I had somehow re-enlisted and would have to waste another few years.  That has happened several times.  I shit you not!

I was just doing a news search.  One press release on whitehouse.gov from Trump claiming and update to the selective service, but not what it was.  That was several days ago.  Since then, a puff-piece about how great the WW-I draft was in Time (which is painfully embarrassing shill media for the establishment) and a similar piece in some other rag.

---

Anyway, as far as my 'hunch', here's some input from a guy who studies this stuff a lot.  Worth listening to.  Give Infowars credit for publishing work which is pretty hard on the Trump admin when it needs to be said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6wmv5WUaB8

Bannon gone because he isn't a neocon and the remaining neocon generals and hangers-on don't want him snooping around the NSC while they scheme.  Usually Jones interrupts even more than normal when someone says something which strays from the party line (e.g., that Trump is God's gift to America) but this time he basically seemed to listen and take the info in.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:24:55 AM

It was called Operation Desert Storm.

You don't really answer questions, do you? Can you at least send a link on what a Gulf-I or tell me direct to "google that shit"...you responded so there's an implication you actually care to answer.

Thanks for your service.

Don't thank me unless you are banker, a Saudi, or a Zionist.  Actually, don't thank me even then.  I didn't do shit in that military action, and if my ass was actually in danger I would have done what I needed to do in order to get out of it.

Not sure what, exactly, you mean by 'zigging and zagging'.  The query is actually more vague than the semi-vague response.

If Trump feeds American money or American bullet-stoppers into the Middle East in order to deliver on the Obama/Clinton/Kerry Syria promises, he is definitely 'zagging' where I had some hope that he would be 'zigging'.  I'll work against such plans for the simple reason that, after developing 'ISIS' to terrorize them, I think we owe it to the Syrian people to try to get them to have a functional leader and functional society, and Assad is by far their best hope at this point.

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:49:30 AM

The loosening of regulations on corporations, and the focus on tax reform, makes me think the 'global corporate technocratic order' box should be checked. As a multinational businessman, this is his interest, and given that he hasn't really divested himself of anything, this certainly would benefit his House and the Houses of those allied with him.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:19:46 AM

The loosening of regulations on corporations, and the focus on tax reform, makes me think the 'global corporate technocratic order' box should be checked. As a multinational businessman, this is his interest, and given that he hasn't really divested himself of anything, this certainly would benefit his House and the Houses of those allied with him.

After studying the issue for a while, an ah-ha! moment hits.  'regulation' and 'tax' are key elements in bringing the multi-national corporate world order into existence.  One has to 'zoom out' and get outside of the notion of national identity.   Then the world becomes your oyster where you can play with labor spreads, transportation efficiency, population dynamics, monetary instruments, etc.  They nearly had it with the TPP but it seems to be shelved for a few years at least, and thanks in no small part to Trump or at least to his election by us peeps.

So, it's not particularly that one changes regulations and fiddles with taxes.  It's whether one does so to the benefit of multi-national corporations and generally in adherence with certain strategies or not.  For me it is a little to early to tell with Trump.  The man himself seems to be in a bit of flux on various things anyway.  Also, anything which the corporate globalists tend to like about Trump are not focused on and usually not even reported.  Thankfully the alternative media, both those who were suspicious of Trump and those who were supportive of him are picking up the slack for the corporate media.  As usual.

As for Trump's business enterprises, yes, they are worldwide, but no, there is relatively little leverage in acting multi-nationally compared to extractive or manufacturing enterprises.  At least those in the real estate and entertainment industries.  He's actually a pretty small fish in the rich-people tank.  He doesn't seem to be of the caliber who have the resources to maintain controlling interests in multiple large corporations.  Nor does he chair a lot of so-called NGO's and foundations and what-not.  These are the playgrounds of those in a much higher pay-grade than poor little old Trump.  Perhaps he'll use the presidency to move himself and his fam up the ladder.  I'd be disappointed but not totally shocked if this turns out to be the case.

HabBear

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 05:28:49 AM

Not sure what, exactly, you mean by 'zigging and zagging'.  The query is actually more vague than the semi-vague response.

What?

My first query:
What's a Gulf-I

My second query:

Stop trolling here if you don't give a shit about the conversation.

And apparently you do know what I mean about "zigging and zagging"...
If Trump feeds American money or American bullet-stoppers into the Middle East in order to deliver on the Obama/Clinton/Kerry Syria promises, he is definitely 'zagging' where I had some hope that he would be 'zigging'.  I'll work against such plans for the simple reason that, after developing 'ISIS' to terrorize them, I think we owe it to the Syrian people to try to get them to have a functional leader and functional society, and Assad is by far their best hope at this point.

Assad gasses his own people and you think they're the people's best hope? What conspiracy theory logic are you subscribing to...give me a minute to get some popcorn.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:41:41 AM

If Trump feeds American money or American bullet-stoppers into the Middle East in order to deliver on the Obama/Clinton/Kerry Syria promises, he is definitely 'zagging' where I had some hope that he would be 'zigging'.  I'll work against such plans for the simple reason that, after developing 'ISIS' to terrorize them, I think we owe it to the Syrian people to try to get them to have a functional leader and functional society, and Assad is by far their best hope at this point.

Assad gasses his own people and you think they're the people's best hope? What conspiracy theory logic are you subscribing to...give me a minute to get some popcorn.

Are you not asking any semi-informed non-retard to believe that are you?  I mean it's only the most obvious false-flag ever.  I sure you don't actually believe this to be true.  If so it would be hugely embarrassing.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: