Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:54:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit scammed his clients - no withdrawal - no support - no nothing  (Read 12436 times)
scammedbyYobit (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:26:44 PM

No Yobit is not scam, but newbie MUST stay away from it because many dead coin no updated.
This is one of the aspects from them that I truly despise. The exchange lists pretty much any utter shitcoin, even those that are dead. It is completely unmaintained in that regard.

Yobit support is famous of not such responsive.
I don't understand why that is. If they have trouble keeping up, they should just hire more support staff. You are right regarding the slowness of their support staff, which is something that we've observed in the past.

As far as the OP is concerned, there is really nothing to go on here. I don't plan on tagging the exchange unless I see reasonable proof for each case of scamming.

Are you serious? 90 % of all wallets in maintenance. No support answer for month. We are an active community with grest dev's and working wallet. Our dev team contacted them several month ago without any response. They are hijacking my coins worth 30k $. I wont let them come through with this shit, that's for sure, at all costs. Believe me they will regret f****** with me.......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 08:15:01 PM

Are you serious? 90 % of all wallets in maintenance. No support answer for month. We are an active community with grest dev's and working wallet. Our dev team contacted them several month ago without any response.
I'm aware of some requests to them that haven't been responded to, or some that are taking an horribly long amount of time. So what?

They are hijacking my coins worth 30k $. I wont let them come through with this shit, that's for sure, at all costs. Believe me they will regret f****** with me.......
What coins, and where is the proof? If you can post reasonable proof, I will leave them a negative rating.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 02:36:59 AM

It has always been with yobit but people kept using that exchange still. I do. I like playing dice there with the coins i get freely as  well.

One thing you can request on their chat is to cancel your withdrawal of an altcoin. That's it and convert it to BTC.

aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:51:13 PM

Every one who reads your post including me are ready to give yobit a red tag but we want real proof or screenshots of the coins that you cannot withdraw or held,so many accusations about yobit but real proof are not being posted.

scammedbyYobit (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:38:31 PM

Are you serious? 90 % of all wallets in maintenance. No support answer for month. We are an active community with grest dev's and working wallet. Our dev team contacted them several month ago without any response.
I'm aware of some requests to them that haven't been responded to, or some that are taking an horribly long amount of time. So what?

They are hijacking my coins worth 30k $. I wont let them come through with this shit, that's for sure, at all costs. Believe me they will regret f****** with me.......
What coins, and where is the proof? If you can post reasonable proof, I will leave them a negative rating.

I am on vacation and will return thursday. What kind of proof do you looking for? I am able to provide screenshots if this helps?
scammedbyYobit (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:27:11 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.msg18653941#msg18653941

^^^^^^^^^^ several complaints like this ^^^^^^^^^^
misterbones

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Trader*Investor

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:13:13 AM

oh yeah , I am going to fuck them up wait for it .
They messed with the wrong guy

misterbones

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Trader*Investor

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:48:58 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1880919.msg18690732#msg18690732

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 01:36:55 PM

I am on vacation and will return thursday. What kind of proof do you looking for? I am able to provide screenshots if this helps?
Why haven't you provided anything so far?

It would be really helpful if you weren't posting in several threads at the same time.

Due to various user complaints in regards to many different altcoins, I have left the exchange a negative trust rating. This rating will remain until these issues are resolved.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
scammedbyYobit (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:54:48 PM

Why haven't you provided anything so far?

It would be really helpful if you weren't posting in several threads at the same time.

Due to various user complaints in regards to many different altcoins, I have left the exchange a negative trust rating. This rating will remain until these issues are resolved.

Don´t know how to post screenshots here....any ideas?
scammedbyYobit (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:01:45 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 09:48:36 PM by scammedbyYobit

@misterbones

https://s18.postimg.org/50vjjlnnt/pic1.jpg
https://s18.postimg.org/cp1ex0h49/pic2.jpg
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:39:42 PM

Based on donation after success, you will surely find investigators and litigators!
scammedbyYobit (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:46:25 PM

Based on donation after success, you will surely find investigators and litigators!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this is interresting: Everyone who brings my ION back will get 10k ION or the amount worth in $.
Escrow of course!!!! PM me!
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:03:41 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this is interresting: Everyone who brings my ION back will get 10k ION or the amount worth in $.
Wait, translate this to readable English?

You have coins worth $30,000?

How much in $ are you willing to forward after collection?

Estimated equivalent 2.01 BTC?
scammedbyYobit (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:25:43 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wait, translate this to readable English?

You have coins worth $30,000?

How much in $ are you willing to forward after collection?

Estimated equivalent 2.01 BTC?

Lol.......on Yobit the rate is 3.000 sat because of wallet in maintenence. ION is tradeable on Bittrex the rate is 40.000 sat. You do the math. AND you can withdraw from Bittrex because it's a trustworthy exchange and not such a s**** like Yobit.
akamit

Activity: 1484

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:41:20 PM

Why no one from Yobit is answering here? No Admin, No Mods? Surprised!
Above all its a scam accusation against Yobit.

I believe that, not everyone, not everything is 100% perfect. So their customer service is slow.
But I have always received quick response from them..

Do you talked with chat mod "domini" he is always active..

From my beginning I am using Yobit without any issue.
Though it doesn't requires me to withdraw other coins from Yobit. I do only withdraw bitcoin.

Wishing you good luck to settle the issue and recover your money.

aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:53:12 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't know how is it possible to get back your Ion without Yobit permission,they are the only one who can get this back to you chatboard is a good place to post your concern if your ticket is not getting answer Dominic is online most of time there ask him about your ticket .

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 05:41:18 AM

Why no one from Yobit is answering here? No Admin, No Mods? Surprised!
Above all its a scam accusation against Yobit.
You shouldn't be surprised though. The last time that I neg. rated Yobit along with shorena, it took them a while to actually respond (shorena was also contacting them via twitter).

I believe that, not everyone, not everything is 100% perfect. So their customer service is slow.
But I have always received quick response from them..
There is a major difference between slow and incompetent.

Though it doesn't requires me to withdraw other coins from Yobit. I do only withdraw bitcoin.
I suggest that you withdraw your money, and stay away from it.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
akamit

Activity: 1484

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:07:44 PM

I suggest that you withdraw your money, and stay away from it.

You are scaring me Lauda.. Now I am in hyper tension about it..  Roll Eyes Undecided
Though it won't be easy for me to leave yobit instantly. Because of the altcoins I have there.

I will keep your suggestion in mind and follow.. Thank you!
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:32:40 PM

Hello guys,

i am relative new in crypto. So i wasn´t aware of the warnings regarding yobit exchange.
There are dozens of active coins in "maintenance mode", which means ppl are not able to withdrawal.
Support tickets weren´t answered and there is totally silent from their side.

I´ll hope that someone is able to provide me some details of the owners of yobit. I am firmly determined to take
legal action against the scammers. I am also well connected to some regions in russia where my wifes ancestors
came from.

For helpfull information i am willing to donate some bucks. I am not sure it is worth the effort, but i refuse to accept
this obvious kind of scam.

To all newbies:

Stay away from the Yobit exchange!!!

Hope to hear from someone with helpful informations. I am desperate.............................

I don't think yobit was a scam, it's been a year that this exchange platform being established in this industry. Even many of the critic members often said yobit is a scam site exchange still it continuously stand and many coins applied to their site. which means yobit established community here too. And even there are other coin in there under maintenance still there traders still doing trade to their platform, meaning they comply the needs of their clients anyhow.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: