Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a blogger? Then come and Write for Wirex!  (Read 629 times)
Wirex (OP)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 10:36:42 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2017, 03:46:13 PM by Wirex

Grin Hello, bitcoin community Grin!

Our version 2.0 app and service (faster, better, more beautiful) is almost ready for launch and we are now looking for bitcoin (and other crypto-currency) enthusiasts to help us teach everyone that Bitcoin is simple, and spread the bitcoin revolution by writing for a new and improved Wirex blog that is now in development.

We aim to create a reward system for your blogs, so we can give you rewards such as lower transaction fees, a free plastic debit card or bitcoin payments. Until that reward system is in place, you can get started right now and we’ll credit you with all of your writing in due course.

But that’s just a bonus. What we’re looking for are true crypto-enthusiasts who are passionate enough to share their experience and help us spread the message of bitcoin and blockchain in your country and language.

Wirex now operates in over 130 countries. That’s a lot of languages, cultures, and audiences that we need to support with news and views. At the present time, we are looking for people either fluent or native in any of our supported languages. Let us know you’re interested in writing for the Wirex blog and we’ll send further details on how to get started.

If you’re a reeeeeeaaallly good writer and want to work with our Copy Chief to help sharpen your copywriting skills in the crypto-currency industry, we may have space on our core writing team for part-time paid work. First, get started by contributing your first one or two blog pieces, and we’ll take it from there.

EDIT: For those interested, please send any samples of your writing to info@wirexapp.com and we’ll get back to you with next steps.

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Namiks

Activity: 292
Merit: 252

I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:55:00 AM

"we may have space on our core writing team for part-time paid work"

Are you saying it isn't paid to begin with? And you're trying to get people to write for free with the potential of paid work and some useless rewards?

If that is the case: nah.

Crypto was created to liberate the individual. Decentralisation matters.
brains1ck

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 01:17:12 AM

I'm interested
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:31:51 AM

"we may have space on our core writing team for part-time paid work"

Are you saying it isn't paid to begin with? And you're trying to get people to write for free with the potential of paid work and some useless rewards?

If that is the case: nah.

Just to add, they said

We aim to create a reward system for your blogs, so we can give you rewards such as lower transaction fees, a free plastic debit card or bitcoin payments. Until that reward system is in place, you can get started right now and we’ll credit you with all of your writing in due course.

Based from this, they are offering "rewards" only for bloggers. If you are "If you’re a reeeeeeaaallly good writer" then that is the time they pay you.

If your service supports the Philippines, then I could write for you in the Filipino language. However, that is on the condition that it is for a fee. Not really just for "rewards."
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:35:22 AM

we are now looking for bitcoin (and other crypto-currency) enthusiasts to help us teach everyone that Bitcoin is simple, and spread the bitcoin revolution by writing for a new and improved Wirex blog that is now in development.

We aim to create a reward system for your blogs, so we can give you rewards such as lower transaction fees, a free plastic debit card or bitcoin payments.

i could write some sort of review of the wirex change over from e-coin  and the new improvements that have come on board,

but only if my reward can be in btc.... pm more details. I just might learn a thing or two from the  Copy Chief.

Wirex (OP)

Activity: 388

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 03:48:12 PM

Hey everyone. Thank you so much for showing interest in writing with Wirex.

This is a new idea for us to involve bitcoin enthusiasts in supporting a wider adoption of bitcoin and contributing to a new and improved Wirex Blog.

As stated, rewards will include bitcoin payments. Even if you don’t consider yourself to be a ‘good writer’ but are still passionate about sharing your views on bitcoin and supporting wider adoption, the rewards system is simply a bonus. If interested, let us know at social@wirexapp.com

Also, there will be ongoing paid opportunities for experienced writers. If that’s you, send samples of your work to social@wirexapp.com

Wirex — crypto-friendly currency accounts, VISA debit cards, bitcoin wallet, and now PCI DSS certified.
sabx01

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

Displate - FOR GAMERS AND ANIME LOVERS!!!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 07:38:44 PM

i can join and write for you but depends if you going to tell how much really the rewards.

Heres my site http://buxlister.com/blog/

Pencil Pastel

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:56:20 PM

Anyone have some tips on how to be a good blogger ? I don't think I'm good enough but maybe I can try.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: