Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] $2000 Amazon US Gift card @80%  (Read 5189 times)
Sebz4n (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:22:56 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 02:52:40 AM by Sebz4n

Not hacked cards.
Can live on your account forever.
Escrow is needed.

Update: $25 codes available. $500 in total
FYI: I am a confirmed trader on Reddit GCX

Pm me for skype
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:36:22 AM

Is it one card that is $2000 or what values?
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:50:32 PM

If it's multiple codes do you also accept the offer to wait until the item is shipped from amazon to an address in the US before escrow is released?

The best is yet to come!
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:09:06 PM

Not hacked cards.
Escrow is needed.

let me know how they are obtained
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:58:37 PM

I need something shipped from amazon usa to the Philippines, but I will only release escrow once it gets to my place. Will you agree to that? The price is about $1,300. Let me know if you can do this and let's make a deal for this. I'm totally interested. Thanks and good day.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:26:26 PM

İf you can prove legitimacy and if you can use escrow i can buy from you
Jartsu

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:37:20 PM

Any information where or how are these obtained?
adriaymati58

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:02:04 PM

I highly doubt there is any info since it wasn't included in the OP, hope he can update his op with more information.

The best is yet to come!
ggg123

Activity: 375

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:54:11 PM

These cards are obtained with income tax fraud. Hope you like Feds knocking at your door if you are buying these.
Sebz4n (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:42:39 AM

These cards are obtained with income tax fraud. Hope you like Feds knocking at your door if you are buying these.
You are so hilarious. We have never talked and you have no idea where my cards from or whatever about them. Then you say about Feds. Did Feds nock your door before? 
Sebz4n (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:53:34 AM

Is it one card that is $2000 or what values?
$25 each card now. Pm me for skype if you are interested
Sebz4n (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:54:32 AM

Not hacked cards.
Escrow is needed.

let me know how they are obtained

Mostly from affiliate and offer task. Not a single buyer has a problem using codes that I sell
Sebz4n (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:57:34 AM

I need something shipped from amazon usa to the Philippines, but I will only release escrow once it gets to my place. Will you agree to that? The price is about $1,300. Let me know if you can do this and let's make a deal for this. I'm totally interested. Thanks and good day.

I accept to ship the order to US address only. Philippines is too far. Thanks
Sebz4n (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:59:17 AM

İf you can prove legitimacy and if you can use escrow i can buy from you

I can do that. Pm me for skype. We can trade here or on bitify.  I have 90+ positive feedback there. Or on Reddit GCX where I am a confirmed trader.
Sebz4n (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:00:12 AM

If it's multiple codes do you also accept the offer to wait until the item is shipped from amazon to an address in the US before escrow is released?
Sure thing, if you have Prime. I can wait until delivery if you pay 85%.
adriaymati58

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:13:22 AM

Why does the rate change? I don't see how this inconveniences you or how you loose something for me to guarantee that these items will actually arrive before making payment?

The best is yet to come!
Sebz4n (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:02:13 AM

Why does the rate change? I don't see how this inconveniences you or how you loose something for me to guarantee that these items will actually arrive before making payment?
My money gets stuck on escrow for a couple of days. That's why rate changes. You know the time value of money? most basic financial concept.
If you want 80%, you release money when your order is shipped. I will support/ refund if there is any problem after that.
adriaymati58

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:51:32 AM

My money gets stuck on escrow for a couple of days. That's why rate changes. You know the time value of money? most basic financial concept.
If you want 80%, you release money when your order is shipped. I will support/ refund if there is any problem after that.

With prime it will be shipped super fast and there won't be any delays, anyways good luck finding other buyers.

The best is yet to come!
ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:05:17 AM

How about the value of time you wasted in advertising and not finding a buyer? You're both alienating trusted members of this forum by changing rates for an arbitrary reason and raising doubts about your credibility.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: