Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best BTC Debit Card?  (Read 1402 times)
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:53:28 PM

my opinion xapo debitcard is the best
another open debitcard service, open wallet addres service too, inthere is very low fee, same xapo user send bitcoin, free sending fee
JGoRed (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:35:30 PM

Is this you mean virtual credit card? In my country now we already had like this where we can funded our own bitcoin to use that debit card to shop online even in us or other country as long as theres a balance that we can use to do online shopping.
No, I was looking for a physical, plastic card.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:21:43 AM

Is this you mean virtual credit card? In my country now we already had like this where we can funded our own bitcoin to use that debit card to shop online even in us or other country as long as theres a balance that we can use to do online shopping.
Did you check with spectroCoin, they are having active support on this forum and their fees seem relatively cheaper. If your country has any restrictions on visa/maser card issuance then you may need to go for virtual cards from than you can load/spend from your Paypal/netteller accounts.   I am using spectrocoin's plastic card for more than one year without any issues.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

To be honest, I dont know many websites where you can get the plasitic card with bitcoins, because it is pretty rare for me to trust some page by giving my money to them, for a specified purpose.
Every time I send a transaction I feel like im going to get scammed, probably because that happened to me many times before.

To be fair with you, I know only one company which have such an option, but I think you may trust them without any issue. I have heard many positive opinions about them, and also some of my friends are using this plastic card, and they are happy with it.

URL: https://advcash.com/en/
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:30:29 PM

To be honest, I dont know many websites where you can get the plasitic card with bitcoins, because it is pretty rare for me to trust some page by giving my money to them, for a specified purpose.
Every time I send a transaction I feel like im going to get scammed, probably because that happened to me many times before.

To be fair with you, I know only one company which have such an option, but I think you may trust them without any issue. I have heard many positive opinions about them, and also some of my friends are using this plastic card, and they are happy with it.

URL: https://advcash.com/en/

For now I am not yet interested with this kind of whatever debit card to have for future use because, I can cash-out bitcoin through banks directly and it's really safe to transact compared with debit cards. But I see advantages using debit cards, but the real score is the safety purpose why I chooe to cash out my bitcoin exchanged to fiat money through bank due to it's an anonymous transaction to do and transaction numbers; and e-mail confirmation is very safe due to passcode emailed to your personal e-mail which intruders could not easily penetrate the info that you had.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███