Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:49:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion and guide  (Read 371 times)
Confusman (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 05:16:20 AM

Hello all.

I kind of newbie in Alt coin mining. Actually I'm on tight budget to build a mining rig. If let say I buy one RX 480, what is the best and fast ROI for this card.

Thanks
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:45:55 AM

Hello all.

I kind of newbie in Alt coin mining. Actually I'm on tight budget to build a mining rig. If let say I buy one RX 480, what is the best and fast ROI for this card.

Thanks

Using search button is best for ROI.

This is my signature...
onefinecoin

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:56:25 AM

There is a ton of information here and other websites likes Cryptocompare, nicehash Profit calculator and youtube, to get you overwhelming info about RX 480.

You just need a PCI slot to load the card into your Motherboard, Have a PSU that can hold the card and you are good to get started.

lemonade09

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:34:49 PM

First buy a good hardware that you already have so you dont need to worry judt check if it wl give you a good h/s so the mining speed of your pc depend on your hardward..
After that setup your mining software download what you think what the best bitcoin miner you can download and know how to use it to minr bitcoins also download a wallet or your bitcoin address use it if needed it is where the bitcoin or alt coin that you have mined go.. Every time you mine it goes in your wallet after mining withdrae the bitcoin you mined or exchange the alt coin you mined in btc then you can exchanhe btc for money:).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: