Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YOU THINK XRP WILL UP OR DOWN?  (Read 2799 times)
Raiderlam (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:48:53 AM

So many people say xrp will up to 1usd, when will done?
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:20:41 AM

Its a long loooong ride till there.. if it ever happens. I think the main idea of this coin is to keep its price low.. Also, i have seen nothing innovative in this coin. Down it goes.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:23:35 AM

I think is never if xrp price can incraese until reach 1 dollar
total suply xrp is very big same with total suply dogecoin 100 billion coin
if reach to 1 dollar, cicrulation xrp coin can reach 100 billion dollar i think is very imposible

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:41:34 AM

Who are these " many people" are they traders or investors? if you look at it's supply and it's algo it's not decentralize but if ever it's going to happen they will be in the second part of coinmarketcap in terms of market capitalization and volume but in my opinion the higher it could go is 50 cents.

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:47:33 AM

Those people who bought XRP when it reached highest peak, around 7k sat. They are only spread some bullshit word to hope they can be able to get their money back if XRP price reached 7k sat again or higher.
Look at XRP now, it keep falling deep after huge dump, do you think it will up again?
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 11:59:36 AM

XRP is going towards new high with in 6 months almost 2$ rate will come

That's thousand percentage return I don't if that's possible but they are getting success being a premine,this is the most successful premine coin I've seen and I'm glad there's only one ripple and the crypto currency is not diluted with successful premine coin.

cryptogear

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:06:32 PM

IMO XRP mooning will stop in a few days/weeks. People just need to realize that XRP is centralized, governed by a single company who can emit any number of coins at any time.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:36:58 PM

I think XRP will go down because all of its gains and pump is just for manipulation and after a few weeks it will go down just like what happen in the Dash and Eth. I don't trust too much pump on a coin because when i saw things like that, i always see it as a hype and a danger zone for my bitcoins. I still didn't buy too much altcoins because i'm still looking for those altcoins that are good for long term and not only for hype.
joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:37:59 PM

XRP is going towards new high with in 6 months almost 2$ rate will come

That price is possible though I am pretty sure that it won't get that high within 6 months.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:33:37 PM

Who are these " many people" are they traders or investors? if you look at it's supply and it's algo it's not decentralize but if ever it's going to happen they will be in the second part of coinmarketcap in terms of market capitalization and volume but in my opinion the higher it could go is 50 cents.
He might have seen people talking about it in the troll box in exchanges where you could see many people hype about the coins they are holding and it is not a big surprise and for ripple to reach one dollar is a huge task and with the maximum amount of coins is really huge i do not think that is a possibility,enjoy the ride that takes place every year in every alt and make the maximum profit and that is the advice i can give.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:47:53 AM

may be for the long term is true, in my opinion the XRP price had a good opportunity to hit $1, look at they development that still growing up , in this case i think for the next years thought will see the price hitting a peak
Telepo

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:52:42 AM

I believe that it will be at 1 usd  in next year and xrp will become a digital currency to be used as good payment in the near future . You should buy and hold it for long time and you will get a big profit from this coin.

Minexcoin — A new era of payments ||ICO ||DISCUSSION
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:03:09 AM

Here no one can accurately predict or tell about the future price of xrp it is because all of here will give Thier opinion for this but never came give accurately prediction​ .
In my opinion Here a big pump in the xrp occur already , so chances of increase in the price are now very less , so be careful before to Invest in xrp .
Beside of this altcoin I will suggest you to go for the another altcoins also because every altcoin which has strong base surely will go up in one or two months , so instead to think more about the xrp go for another altcoins ( it is my advice Only ) .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:09:17 AM

I think XRP will rise again. However, this is probably not going to be anytime soon.. After that huge pump it just had, it's no wonder it's dumped down to the dirt now. Give it 6 months+ and it could be a different story. I think you can see over 7k again then
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:36:56 PM

I think XRP will rise again. However, this is probably not going to be anytime soon.. After that huge pump it just had, it's no wonder it's dumped down to the dirt now. Give it 6 months+ and it could be a different story. I think you can see over 7k again then
Exactly,  XRP might go up one day, I don’t know when, it may take a while, the ship is sailed on pump and dump.

For now all I know is both the correction on the price, the dumping and the altcoins crashing thanks to bitcoin rising, XRP will be going down hard, even further down.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:25:14 PM

XRP always got dumped back to its previous level after a huge pump. It is likely that the price of the coin will go back to below 2000 satoshi level and hover there for a long time. After a long period of time, whales will begin to accumulate and pump the coin back to its high and this cycle repeats again. The supply of Ripple is way too much so it would be hard for the coin to sustain such a high price.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
vhong

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:30:00 AM

XRP always got dumped back to its previous level after a huge pump. It is likely that the price of the coin will go back to below 2000 satoshi level and hover there for a long time. After a long period of time, whales will begin to accumulate and pump the coin back to its high and this cycle repeats again. The supply of Ripple is way too much so it would be hard for the coin to sustain such a high price.

I am 99.99% agree with you, ripple has been on the endless cycle of this scheme for quite a very long time. An average trader can easily make money out of this tactic.
Gasotard

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 07:55:57 AM

I am 99.99% agree with you, ripple has been on the endless cycle of this scheme for quite a very long time. An average trader can easily make money out of this tactic.

That happens to many coins. But in the long term, it is done against bitcoin.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:25:57 AM

Never? That means if xrp will have over 100 bllions market cap. I though if that will never have done in the future, although they were having massive supports by the bankers until this time.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
d.kevin29

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:34:26 AM

Never? That means if xrp will have over 100 bllions market cap. I though if that will never have done in the future, although they were having massive supports by the bankers until this time.

Never say never. There are over 90 banks possibly partnering with XRP. I see a big, big potential there - there's no such currency around. It would certainly go on top, and even get past Bitcoin when it comes to the market cap. We have to remember that Ripple is not similar to BTC in any way, it's a financial system that the banks can be using. If Ripple really is the currency banks will be adopting soon, a $1 price would be nothing compared to what it would deserve.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: