Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Nastypenny Coin owners  (Read 1224 times)
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 05:21:36 AM

I see enough interest to do this with the 2017 serie penny.
It would be great if BitcoinPenny and OG makes this happen.

If there would be another run of these coins what if people paid extras to ognasty and he included it when loading them? That seems like to most fair way to go about it, as well as the safest Smiley.

That'd definitely be something I'd be interested in!

yeah , doing it with killyou wouldn't be fun as we will need escrow to hold the funds

Og is cool , he could call it a raffle. make 16 pennies this time? or 20 (4 dont get in )

I don't even think we need to do a raffle, just randomize it (the raffle doesn't really make sense since nobody knows who wins, I.e it's random). So that would make it possible to be more than 16. 17 would be cool since it's 2017 and all..

It would need to be a raffle of some sort, otherwise I could know who got which coin and could play favorites.  I didn't get a roll and they sold out though, so...

this is bad!
killyou got two rolls
I got only 1 so i can't say am willing to open it!

Let's see what bitcoinpenny has to say
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 5943

Meh.

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:25:21 AM

I see enough interest to do this with the 2017 serie penny.
It would be great if BitcoinPenny and OG makes this happen.

If there would be another run of these coins what if people paid extras to ognasty and he included it when loading them? That seems like to most fair way to go about it, as well as the safest Smiley.

That'd definitely be something I'd be interested in!

yeah , doing it with killyou wouldn't be fun as we will need escrow to hold the funds

Og is cool , he could call it a raffle. make 16 pennies this time? or 20 (4 dont get in )

I don't even think we need to do a raffle, just randomize it (the raffle doesn't really make sense since nobody knows who wins, I.e it's random). So that would make it possible to be more than 16. 17 would be cool since it's 2017 and all..

It would need to be a raffle of some sort, otherwise I could know who got which coin and could play favorites.  I didn't get a roll and they sold out though, so...

this is bad!
killyou got two rolls

You could just randomly distribute them, package them all before loading so you don't remember the addresses, no? I don't see the difference between doing that and hosting a raffle, since the ones buying won't know them either.

BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 11:36:31 AM

this is bad!
killyou got two rolls

Yes, a lot of people missed out on these. To be honest, we hadn't expected such a quick flood of purchases, and we weren't sure if many people would want them, so we only minted those few coins. I do wish we had minted enough for everyone. However, minting more isn't really a problem. The only products we absolutely cannot mint more of is our Special Edition Rolls. I suppose that if enough people are interested in more of these Mini Physicals short rolls, then we could place another order with the mint. Might take a couple weeks to have them in hand.

Regards,
Chris

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:04:14 PM

Yes please, more DIY pennies!!   Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print