Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:15:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying FHM Philippines PDF 2006 issue  (Read 1624 times)
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:37:14 PM

Hello, if you are currently holding a set of the 2006 issue of FHM Philippines then I'm willing to pay for your copy. I prefer a complete set of the year. Just PM me for your offer mate. I will pay you immediately once i confirm that your file was legit. Willing to use trusted escrow. Thanks.  Cool
Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:45:22 PM

Also buying this if you are selling
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:51:18 PM

I guess you will get more interest and offer if you post this in symbianize and I assume you are familiar with that site. People there will look for it for you for a fee. Nevertheless, if you got lucky please let me know and maybe I can also pay for a coplete set of 2006 FHM Ph in digital copy.
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:16:27 PM

I guess you will get more interest and offer if you post this in symbianize and I assume you are familiar with that site. People there will look for it for you for a fee. Nevertheless, if you got lucky please let me know and maybe I can also pay for a coplete set of 2006 FHM Ph in digital copy.

I already post a topic regarding this issue on that forum. I'm still waiting for their feedback. I'll try my luck here to check if there's any collector of that specific magazines. But i'm glad that i'm not the only one interested on this covers of fhm. Nothing can beat classic mates.  Grin

For those who are holding this mags. Kindly PM or post here your offer.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:23:52 PM

Lol, really people are searching for these? Are you a collector man? That is the only possible explanation for these, for sure you're not in it for the girls in the spreads. Hmm, I think your best bet would be to go on torrent sites, I usually download from there and for sure you could get a copy there.
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:11:34 AM

Lol, really people are searching for these? Are you a collector man? That is the only possible explanation for these, for sure you're not in it for the girls in the spreads. Hmm, I think your best bet would be to go on torrent sites, I usually download from there and for sure you could get a copy there.

Yeah, I'm a collector and I'm just like what i've said. I really like that issue, I already search on torrent site but didn't find anything. Also i tried searching on internet but all download links are dead that's why i'm willing to pay just to find it because m only hope to grab the copies was from a collector of this magazines. This PDF issue was really rare because all cover girls at that are now a MILF.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: