Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:36:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So I created my wallet  (Read 497 times)
JamesTaylor (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 10:44:15 PM

Now what? Is there a way that I can add money directly without having to add some money to a website that adds money to another website etc.. and a long chain of fees? (okpay -> btc-e, etc..).

I just want like paypal, pay x EUR and get my money. Is there any way? I'm planning to buy just a few.
ThemCoins

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 10:48:42 PM

I think you can buy them at https://mtgox.com/
kobun

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 10:51:51 PM

Upload proof of residence and proof of identity to MtGox, then you can do euro bank transfer. It will cost you a few euros to do it, but it's worth it.

Another option is to use the #bitcoin-otc chat room and do a direct bank transfer with a trusted individual seller, but it's a pain to get set up.

You'll always have problems trying to get bitcoins using credit card, PayPal or any other reversible, insured methods. As soon as there's a way to buy BTC with stolen payment details the thieves over at hackbb will use it to cash out their ill gotten gains, then the vendors will get chargebacks and go out of business.
afroman1131

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 10:52:05 PM

Now what? Is there a way that I can add money directly without having to add some money to a website that adds money to another website etc.. and a long chain of fees? (okpay -> btc-e, etc..).

I just want like paypal, pay x EUR and get my money. Is there any way? I'm planning to buy just a few.

https://btc-e.com/ allows paypal/Visa purchases i believe so you may want to check them out.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
joanofarc

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 11:15:19 PM

https://btc-e.com/ allows paypal/Visa purchases i believe so you may want to check them out.

I've heard to opposite, that they are impossible to get money into
Nightowlace

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 11:36:13 PM

Yes, I saw the paypal icon on the site as well and can not find anywhere to deposit using Paypal. I'm sure paypal will never allow any kind of Bitcoin transactions as they hate Bitcoin. My account was just shut down because I am not registered as a "money service business" and I am selling "bitcoin". I am actually selling Casascius Coins but whatever.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: