Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] Unlimited Web Hosting  (Read 1589 times)
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 06:53:38 AM

Also, our automated system automatically supends those websites which are using a lot of server resources (usually they are violating our ToS by installing forum suites like I.P. Boards or vBulletin or other resource intensive scripts).

suspend website which start to use a lot of resources? How is this an unlimited offer then? Why don't you put up the package in front page and tell users it is limited and what are the limitations.
Is it fair to suspend accounts once the site becomes a little active?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 07:06:30 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 12:36:18 PM by pcoin

I have registered with this webhosting company but i am highly disappointed, the hosting is not a professional type that you have access to your cpanel or ftp, you cannot use your own domain name because they compulsory a subdomain name and you do not see the website after creating it.
My expectation is that it shall be like 000webhost or others but it is not.
sabx01

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

Displate - FOR GAMERS AND ANIME LOVERS!!!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 08:44:51 AM

I tried the hosting service since its unlimited disk space and bandwidth I use to create a OwnCloud server which will give me unlimited cloud storage of my own but the OP say you will be suspend if I use lot of resources so why you going to say UNLIMITED if where limited. Please OP correct me if I'm wrong.
Also want to make my site secure is this possible OP and how? Is SSL cert supported?

Here my website: http://storageme.ga

if this gone means OP suspend it and they trick people by saying unlimited on their offer.

I will still use their hosting and will give everyone a nice review later if I found something more.

I can give 3star as of now as my site is working and response fast as of the moment.

pcoin

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:26:47 AM

I tried the hosting service since its unlimited disk space and bandwidth I use to create a OwnCloud server which will give me unlimited cloud storage of my own but the OP say you will be suspend if I use lot of resources so why you going to say UNLIMITED if where limited. Please OP correct me if I'm wrong.
Also want to make my site secure is this possible OP and how? Is SSL cert supported?

if this gone means OP suspend it and they trick people by saying unlimited on their offer.

I will still use their hosting and will give everyone a nice review later if I found something more.

I can give 3star as of now as my site is working and response fast as of the moment.
@ sabx01, are you claiming that your website http://storageme.ga is been hosted with https://www.freehosting.io ? if so, this contradict my personal findings entirely. Can you post here step by step how you are able to use your personal domain name?
sabx01

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 12:15:03 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 12:42:39 PM by sabx01

@ sabx01, are you claiming that your website http://storageme.ga is been hosted with https://www.freehosting.io ? if so, this contradict my personal findings entirely. Can you post here step by step how you are able to use your personal domain name?
It's easy Smiley
Just login > select your website cpanel > on cpanel select addon domains > add your domains.
From your domain provider add this two as namesaver ns1.fhio.pw and ns1.fhio.pw
wait for 24hrs to reflect.
remember to upload your script on new domain root folder not on xxx.fhio.pw root folder.

I got bad news on this hosting I created a simple traffic exchange theme website called http://adsme.ga and it was suspended after just 1 day and replace with hosting advertisement from other company(hmm I smell something). I think they use the unlimited of to attract user to register and create a website for them then after it was received lot of viewer they will suspend it and replace with their own advertisement. Clever right Smiley you thinking that you got the advantage hehehe no they got the advantage on you.

but if they explain why they suspend my site maybe I'm wrong about my conclusion.

pcoin

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:35:15 PM

It's easy Smiley
Just login > select your website cpanel > on cpanel select addon domains > add your domains.
From your domain provider add this two as namesaver ns1.fhio.pw and ns1.fhio.pw
wait for 24hrs to reflect.
remember to upload your script on new domain root folder not on xxx.fhio.pw root folder.

I got bad news on this hosting I created a simple traffic exchange theme website called http://adsme.ga and it was suspended after just 1 day. cool right Smiley no email notification, no warning Smiley such a waste of time
My sincere apology for my earlier comments about this hosting company and a big thank you to sabx01 for making the wrong right.
The webhosting sent cpanel details after the registration but you must register with their subdomain name first in other to gain access to the cpanel (Where i got pissed earlier but it is okay) then you can add a new domain name thereafter.
Despite all this, i am still concerns about the rules that can trigger ban or suspension of service because it is not clearly stated.
Coali

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:32:59 PM

Do you allow FTP and SSH connections?

What OS are you using? Windows? Linux?
hellofh (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:22:35 PM

We do allow FTP connections. You can use the file manager on our control panel or connect via any FTP client on your computer (like FileZilla) using the credentials provided after you create your website.
For security reasons, we don't allow SSH connections unfortunately.

We are using Linux to host our client's websites.

I got bad news on this hosting I created a simple traffic exchange theme website called http://adsme.ga and it was suspended after just 1 day and replace with hosting advertisement from other company(hmm I smell something). I think they use the unlimited of to attract user to register and create a website for them then after it was received lot of viewer they will suspend it and replace with their own advertisement. Clever right Smiley you thinking that you got the advantage hehehe no they got the advantage on you.

but if they explain why they suspend my site maybe I'm wrong about my conclusion.
The website associated with "adsme.ga" was suspended because it was hosting a faucet type script. Said scripts are not allowed on our servers because they are prone to get botted a lot and can overwhelm the server.

As for your other website "storageme.ga": it's forbidden to use your website account for file storage/backups. All websites must have regular content. There are lots of other free services that are indeed intended for file storage like Dropbox, Box.net, Google Drive, use those instead.

You can refer to our Terms of Service page, section "Banned Scripts or website types" to see what types of scripts aren't allowed on our servers. Both of the ones you were using are listed in there, by the way.
sabx01

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 04:25:26 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 04:35:55 AM by sabx01

We do allow FTP connections. You can use the file manager on our control panel or connect via any FTP client on your computer (like FileZilla) using the credentials provided after you create your website.
For security reasons, we don't allow SSH connections unfortunately.

We are using Linux to host our client's websites.

The website associated with "adsme.ga" was suspended because it was hosting a faucet type script. Said scripts are not allowed on our servers because they are prone to get botted a lot and can overwhelm the server.

As for your other website "storageme.ga": it's forbidden to use your website account for file storage/backups. All websites must have regular content. There are lots of other free services that are indeed intended for file storage like Dropbox, Box.net, Google Drive, use those instead.

You can refer to our Terms of Service page, section "Banned Scripts or website types" to see what types of scripts aren't allowed on our servers. Both of the ones you were using are listed in there, by the way.

Correction Adsme.ga is a traffic exchange not faucet (no payment involve) and Storageme.ga is Owncloud script which is part of Softculos script you offer on your cpanel.
DON'T ADVERTISE UNLIMITED TO TRICK PEOPLE. THIS UNLIMITED IS NOT TRUE, just tell the truth you can offer only limited disk and bandwidth and only good for bloging website (maybe).
My conclusion above is still the same. Don't waste your time on this hosting.. they only use your domain to advertise their 3rd party advertisement.

I'm out to review this hosting service.

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:16:22 PM

Hi,Do you also provide cpanel hosting with unlimited disk space? I need it to store my files which are numerous.

pcoin

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:50:53 AM

Hi,Do you also provide cpanel hosting with unlimited disk space? I need it to store my files which are numerous.
Yes, they do.
@ OP, i have the plan of hosting my blog on your server for my cpm business however i need to be sure that my website will not be hacked down due to the high traffics from various traffic exchange site and to save my time also.
Do you allow such website? My traffics can be as high as 200,000 hits on a good day.
hellofh (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:50:25 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 09:01:02 PM by hellofh

Hi, using the space we provide exclusively as file storage is forbidden. All hosting accounts must have a functioning website.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:03:22 PM

I saw in other thread, that this hosting service is not good. This is a fraud service. OP wants to attract users by advertising free service and finally when the user encounter uptime issues, the user will be forced to move to OP's paid hosting service. Friends just stay away from this type of free services.
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:44:57 PM

Just remember one thing, you get what you pay for. In this case, you're paying nothing, so dont expect much.

DELETED
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:40:03 PM

I saw in other thread, that this hosting service is not good. This is a fraud service.

Link, please? Skimmed through a few pages of Scam Accusations/Service Discussion and I can't seem to find any.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:48:43 PM

Worst services with my domain, they provide any kind of support. Angry

Well there it goes. I was also looking for hosting that I may just pay with less than $50 a year. I do found some in webhostingtalk forum but there are also things to look for like how long they have been in the bizniz. If they are just new, they may not have a lot of clients and will soon shutdown being just a reseller. 

If there ain't no catch, then its not so good. I would understand why free if they display ads on your site.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: