Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:24:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] VOISE - BOUNTY CAMPAIGN FINISHED  (Read 48616 times)
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:27:40 PM

I have a big complaint to make about the bounty campaign manager and if this is NOT SORTED TODAY I will go into th slack room and complain to the DEVS if HE/SHE DOES NOT SORT OUT MY BOUNTY PAYMENT..

1. I sent a pm to the bounty manager a few days back to kindly change my ETH address as I got hacked..

Here is my thread I made on btctalk of the hacking:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1949338.msg19376015#msg19376015

2. Here is my initial private message I sent and REPLY I GOT:

Re: my etherwallet got hacked
« Sent to: qiwoman2 on: June 06, 2017, 12:29:49 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
Quote from: qiwoman2 on June 06, 2017, 07:41:12 AM
Hello,
myetherwallet got hacked so can I send you my new wallet address to fill on the spreadsheet?
I don't want the hacker to get more tokens from my bounties ..He wiped out all my eth and tokens last 2 days, I lost over 1 btc..

Cry

blessings,
ellie

Send me your new wallet!

so i assumed it got fixed..

Today bounties for twitter were sent out but I got squat, I sent reminder pm telling them of changing the hacked address, this is the reply I got:

Sorry.
Please stop.
You not receive the bounty,every week hacked you.
We've more than 1k participants,if everyone tell us hacked my eth addr.
Is impossible...  Huh

SO BASICALLY WHAT HE/SHE IS SAYING IS I AM CLAIMING TO BE HACKED EVERY WEEK - NOT TRUE!
I SENT A PM FEW DAYS AGO REQUESTING THEM TO CHANGE MY ETH ADDRESS, THAT'S ALL, NO BIG DEAL FOR THEM YES? TO CHANGE AN ADDRESS ON A SPREADSHEET..AND NOW HE/SHE IS PENALIZING ME FOR HIM/HER NOT DOING THEIR JOB AS CAMPAIGN MANAGERS..
I am not going to waste my time and be SCAMMED ON THIS FORUM and NOT PAID FOR MY WORK RENDERED.. IF I AM NOT PAID, I WILL PUT IN A SCAM REPORT!

This is NOT ACCEPTABLE behavior from a campaign manager. I sent same message to JAMAL and he was very polite and said he would change it, so why the fuss here and insinuate and make baseless claims. I only asked for the address to be changed ONCE and as you can see from the first PM they asked me for my new address.

I will send LAUDA a scam report if this is NOT SORTED and I don't receive my bounty.

How exactly your myetherwallet got hacked? It is very impossible to hacked without any contact to the owner. Maybe you post your private key somewhere. As well as changing address for receiving the bounty is still crucial because the devs don't know if the user they are talking is real or a hacker. Just be careful on next time.

@devs, i received some people complaining too that you didn't change the bounty address of the participants even if they PM you in advance.:/

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:31:25 PM

I have a big complaint to make about the bounty campaign manager and if this is NOT SORTED TODAY I will go into th slack room and complain to the DEVS if HE/SHE DOES NOT SORT OUT MY BOUNTY PAYMENT..

1. I sent a pm to the bounty manager a few days back to kindly change my ETH address as I got hacked..

Hello,
myetherwallet got hacked so can I send you my new wallet address to fill on the spreadsheet?
I don't want the hacker to get more tokens from my bounties ..He wiped out all my eth and tokens last 2 days, I lost over 1 btc..

Cry

blessings,
ellie

Send me your new wallet!

Today bounties for twitter were sent out but I got squat, I sent reminder pm telling them of changing the hacked address, this is the reply I got:

Sorry.
Please stop.
Is impossible...  Huh

SO BASICALLY WHAT HE/SHE IS SAYING IS I AM CLAIMING TO BE HACKED EVERY WEEK - NOT TRUE!
I SENT A PM FEW DAYS AGO REQUESTING THEM TO CHANGE MY ETH ADDRESS, THAT'S ALL, NO BIG DEAL FOR THEM YES? TO CHANGE AN ADDRESS ON A SPREADSHEET..AND NOW HE/SHE IS PENALIZING ME FOR HIM/HER NOT DOING THEIR JOB AS CAMPAIGN MANAGERS..
I am not going to waste my time and be SCAMMED ON THIS FORUM and NOT PAID FOR MY WORK RENDERED.. IF I AM NOT PAID, I WILL PUT IN A SCAM REPORT!

This is NOT ACCEPTABLE behavior from a campaign manager. I sent same message to JAMAL and he was very polite and said he would change it, so why the fuss here and insinuate and make baseless claims. I only asked for the address to be changed ONCE and as you can see from the first PM they asked me for my new address.

I will send LAUDA a scam report if this is NOT SORTED and I don't receive my bounty.

How exactly your myetherwallet got hacked? It is very impossible to hacked without any contact to the owner. Maybe you post your private key somewhere. As well as changing address for receiving the bounty is still crucial because the devs don't know if the user they are talking is real or a hacker. Just be careful on next time.

@devs, i received some people complaining too that you didn't change the bounty address of the participants even if they PM you in advance.:/

There was a phishing site that managed to mirror myetherwallet, they stole my private keys, i can still login to old account but so can they. I had pmed Voise in advance of change of address and thy said no problem and to send them my new addy..So they can't back track suddenly now and say they are not paying me because they don't feel like it. I did the job, I demand payment, simple as that. If they had told me when I sent them the 1st pm, no sorry we can't change your address, then fine..I would still report it to LAUDA for not paying me for my work done. I am sick and tired of being scammed and I demand my just rewards, no more, no less. I pmed other Admins to change my addy for payment and they never complained or battracked, on the contrary, were very polite and understanding, so why now suddenly VOISE don't want to pay us?

So basically I get hacked AND get penalized on top just for asking for a change of address/ is that fair and just in your eyes? I don't have a job or regular income, my income comes from working for crypto, so if I am giving up MY TIME, I expect to get paid for my work end of story.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:55:58 PM

Hello,

Cry

blessings,
ellie

Send me your new wallet!

Sorry.
Please stop.
Is impossible...  Huh

There was a phishing site that managed to mirror myetherwallet, they stole my private keys, i can still login to old account but so can they. I had pmed Voise in advance of change of address and thy said no problem and to send them my new addy..So they can't back track suddenly now and say they are not paying me because they don't feel like it. I did the job, I demand payment, simple as that. If they had told me when I sent them the 1st pm, no sorry we can't change your address, then fine..I would still report it to LAUDA for not paying me for my work done. I am sick and tired of being scammed and I demand my just rewards, no more, no less. I pmed other Admins to change my addy for payment and they never complained or battracked, on the contrary, were very polite and understanding, so why now suddenly VOISE don't want to pay us?

So basically I get hacked AND get penalized on top just for asking for a change of address/ is that fair and just in your eyes? I don't have a job or regular income, my income comes from working for crypto, so if I am giving up MY TIME, I expect to get paid for my work end of story.

I suggest to wait for a day and see what the dev has to reply on this.. If no response you can start a scam report against them...

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:00:20 PM

Hello,

Cry

blessings,
ellie

Send me your new wallet!

Sorry.
Please stop.
Is impossible...  Huh

I suggest to wait for a day and see what the dev has to reply on this.. If no response you can start a scam report against them...

There will be a lot of reports to the mods if things continue like this.
Majority of people got nothing for the time they invested in this campaign.
We will see, hope they will correct everything
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:15:07 PM

Hello,

Cry

blessings,
ellie

Send me your new wallet!

Sorry.
Please stop.
Is impossible...  Huh

There will be a lot of reports to the mods if things continue like this.
Majority of people got nothing for the time they invested in this campaign.
We will see, hope they will correct everything

I have to say VOISE is partly correct, I did in my 2nd pm send a 2nd eth address thinking it was just a REMINDER for the first address that I sent 2 days ago, so that is my fault, but still I should be paid, even if I make a mistake because they are in control of the tokens and they will only change the spreadsheet once lol. They replied to me in PM that they will pay me my bounty so as soon as I receive it I will post here and say thank you once I receive it.

Just a word to the wise..I am a 52 year old woman nearly and have seen a lot in my lifetime, just a piece of advice to all you Younglings out there.. I may have made a mistake but on your part all you needed to do was send me a polite reply and say, madam, you sent me 2 eth addies, which is the correct one please?, instead of going all rude and pissy on me lol..When doing business, you need to conduct yourselves with decorum and politeness, especially when you are dealing with the public at large..it's not all about making a sh*t load of money, it's about human decency, relationships and community building..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:16:55 PM

got Twitter bounties
thanks
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 02:14:59 PM

I have received the telegram bounty but haven't received yet the twitter bounty. Will be waiting for twitter bounty. thanks

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
scoffild

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:06:45 PM

The bounty has been reduced.

You can stop saying that you have not received the bounty, we just sent a telegram and a part of twitter.
If during the last week you have changed the wallet, you will not receive it.

The bounties of the campaign of signatures, translations and press, have not yet been distributed.

And follow this guide to see your tokens: https://medium.com/@voiseit/how-to-participate-in-voise-crowdsale-501bd3e723d6

i want to know when the other bounty will distribute.we are waiting your information about it.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
Better. Quick.

Transparent.

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
bobo012

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:12:21 PM

VOISE

I haven't got telegram bounty
My application is number 180 in the spreadsheet
Address is 0xD1ccEE2b4c8Af8bB69A1D47B8de22a2C73c04F7A
Please check that

I am expecting your answer, because you said telegram is already done.

Thank you
Kamal Zenda

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:38:01 PM

Telegram bounty received, waiting for twitter  Grin
Kolder

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:48:00 PM

Hello,

Cry

blessings,
ellie

Send me your new wallet!

Sorry.
Please stop.
Is impossible...  Huh

Now I know what the cause mam. What exactly is the website of the phishing site so that everybody will be aware on that particular site. And please tell how did you get on that site mam?

Kolder

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:00:54 PM

got Twitter bounties
thanks
Do you sure you got twitter bounties? No one here get twitter bounties yet ever i have seen. Few people confirm that they got only telegram bounties. however,waiting for bounty distribution

The twitter bounty is partially distributed base on devs update so expect only few people will get their bounty.

tiger5056

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:01:55 PM

how can you check in myetherwallet?

mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 05:14:06 PM

I have got the telegram bounty. Right now waiting the twitter bounty payment. Wish that the distribution of twitter bounty will release soon.
Have there any announcement regarding which exchange come first for trading?
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 05:16:55 PM

Hi Manger, please update my twitter followers, still says 300+ but it was changed many weeks ago to 1430

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 05:23:01 PM

Hi Manger, I only got 10 voise tokens, but I think it is unfair because my twitter followers registered on the spreadsheet was showing 300+ and since 3 weeks ago the followers has increased to 1400+ which I did report on time. Please consider giving the correct reward. Thank you!

bobo012

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:34:54 PM

Hi Manger, I only got 10 voise tokens, but I think it is unfair because my twitter followers registered on the spreadsheet was showing 300+ and since 3 weeks ago the followers has increased to 1400+ which I did report on time. Please consider giving the correct reward. Thank you!

Thats telegram reward. You will get twitter later.
I didn't even got 10 for telegram and I should have got them
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:48:54 PM

Received reward from twitter and telegram.
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:21:33 PM

Neither twitter nor telegram bounty received  Huh
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:27:57 PM

Thanks , I have received my bounties for social media campaign
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: