Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:42:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] VOISE - BOUNTY CAMPAIGN FINISHED  (Read 48615 times)
adel hmdt

Activity: 557
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:02:25 PM

received from both, telegram and twitter campaign, thank you dev
voise (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 08:05:13 PM

We're solving all the issues.

Regards
voise (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 08:08:07 PM

We will make every $ VSM valuable.
If you want to sell cheap, go ahead.
The price of ICO was already 1 $

Are you sure? With this behavior how will you make this token have a value above $1, if people understand that your platform is nothing more than a centralization strategy? Also if any of these people who are claiming the rewards is a great investor of VOISE? You do not have access to this information, you're being careless, dev! Do you believe that the path of discord and conflict is the way to success for VOISE? If it was an artist who is claiming the rewards and not received? If hasn't received some bounty VSM, will receive from your platform?

Yes,sure.
We're trying to solve all the issues.
The problem is that ethereum blockchain was collapsed and could not be sent, and some tx failed.
There is only 1 million in circulation and we're working in the platform.
HatZpApA

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

xxx

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 08:23:20 PM

So wearing the signature for more than a month and making more than 30 retweets on my 2300+ followers acc will not be rewarded?
I am waiting for an answer asap.

It is also very disrespectful to announce at the end that someone is not accepted...
fullcointalk

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:41:55 PM

So wearing the signature for more than a month and making more than 30 retweets on my 2300+ followers acc will not be rewarded?

It is also very disrespectful to announce at the end that someone is not accepted...
on the negative from people to build their success doubtful
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3265

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 10:01:55 PM

I am received 30 VSM for Twitter bounty. Not quite what I expected. I'm more disappointed because Voise team decide the latest day to reduce bounty payments rate. thus directly taken money from other members (some call it theft) who's promote his business. very bad way of doing business, and very bad for Voise reputation

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:13:38 PM

@Ivanvorter not providing a single reply on twitter

I am yet to receive twitter bounty

what kind of campaign is this?
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:16:14 PM

The distribution is finish.?
So, how much rewards for blog media campaign and twitter?
For fair, please update the spreadsheet list
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 10:21:24 PM

The distribution is finish.?
So, how much rewards for blog media campaign and twitter?
For fair, please update the spreadsheet list

Yap mate. Devs decide to give only 10% planned bounty budget, 90% have kept for yourself
So if I could free them to promote, I can be free and negatively to promote them
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:44:26 PM

I'm confirming that I already received my twitter bounty. Thanks for the bounty devs. Goodluck to this project. I'm now waiting for a good exchange to trade.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
recolles

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:00:58 AM

BOUNTY FINISHED.
IF YOU NOT RECEIVED YOUR BOUNTY.
IT'S BECAUSE WE'VE REJECTED YOU.

all the bounty finished?is the signature bounty distributed?i cannot receive it.who get it?
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:09:26 AM

When VSM available in livecoin.net? In your tweet you said before wednesday right?
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:38:19 AM

I am received 30 VSM for Twitter bounty. Not quite what I expected. I'm more disappointed because Voise team decide the latest day to reduce bounty payments rate. thus directly taken money from other members (some call it theft) who's promote his business. very bad way of doing business, and very bad for Voise reputation

that is definitely correct. what they are showing the people here will just ruin their reputation and the name of the project, if they are fixing the issue then this will be good to the participants. hope they can fix this asap.
rabeh boukhnona

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:46:27 AM

i just confirm that i receive my bounty (twitter,Telegram) thanks a lot
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:48:34 AM

BOUNTY FINISHED.

What? Are you sure about this? In the last minute of distribution you will tell us we are rejected? We are listed on the spreadsheet of twitter and telegram, how could you say we are rejected with no clear explanation why we are rejected, you should told us early in the middle of the campaign that we are disqualified..I hope all of us who are waiting on bounty will resolve immediately or else it will give negative impact on your token!!!!  

ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:14:11 AM

BOUNTY FINISHED.

What? Are you sure about this? In the last minute of distribution you will tell us we are rejected? We are listed on the spreadsheet of twitter and telegram, how could you say we are rejected with no clear explanation why we are rejected, you should told us early in the middle of the campaign that we are disqualified..I hope all of us who are waiting on bounty will resolve immediately or else it will give negative impact on your token!!!!  
No, you can't do that to people who already doing your task, if you want to reject him you should tell him at the begining, not the end of the ico , he already doing your task and you must pay him now.
cijulangboy

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:11:42 AM

dev where i can sell VOISE in the exchange?
wanderffa

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:22:03 AM

hi manager. why i did not receive my bounty? im just #452 in your spreadsheet. then you said those who did not receive their bounty are rejected?then you just marked us green in the spreadsheet? i dont think so im the onlt one who didnot receive the bounty on teitter. i have seen so many complaints in this thread. i think you are not doing you job properly. please be professional enough, we did not participated in this campaign just for us to waste our time here. i retweeted all of your tweets and i guess other did too. but you didnot send what we are supposed to receive. dont make fun to some of participants, we are damn serious in helping team to promote your ico and this is what we will receive in return? you will just tell us we are rejected?
I'm going through the same situation! He scored green in my article, I didn't receive rewards from blog and twitter, I sent pm to the guy he asked me to send and he didn't answer me! I sent pm to him this morning and he did not answer me either! Suddenly, this bounty closing! They have accepted millions of people in the twitter campaign to help promote this project! Is that how they deal with things? I'm grateful for the 10 VOISE I received, but since March I spreading the word and still invest in this project! But no problem, they know what they are doing and I even know the end of it all.
I'm the same as you,I have not received my reward. I have done the task but I have not received my reward. 
If you refuse us, why didn't you notice.Isn't that cheating?
Dhimas Kanjeng

Activity: 290

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:22:33 AM

We will make every $ VSM valuable.
If you want to sell cheap, go ahead.
The price of ICO was already 1 $

Are you sure? With this behavior how will you make this token have a value above $1, if people understand that your platform is nothing more than a centralization strategy? Also if any of these people who are claiming the rewards is a great investor of VOISE? You do not have access to this information, you're being careless, dev! Do you believe that the path of discord and conflict is the way to success for VOISE? If it was an artist who is claiming the rewards and not received? If hasn't received some bounty VSM, will receive from your platform?

Yes,sure.
We're trying to solve all the issues.
The problem is that ethereum blockchain was collapsed and could not be sent, and some tx failed.
There is only 1 million in circulation and we're working in the platform.

From june 10 I following all instructions but I am not received the VSM, I think your bot is not work properly. Many bounty participants include me complain about it, please solve.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     COVEX  |  One Stop Trading Platform      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|  |  |  |  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |  |  |  |
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook     ██  PRE-ICO: MAY 12TH  ██     Twitter  Reddit  Medium
mericy

Activity: 256

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:40:32 AM

are the signature bounty distribute?i do not receive it.who can tell me.thank you.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: