Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:57:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Funniest Thing You Will Read ALL day!  (Read 620 times)
FiendCoin (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 263

The devil is in the detail.

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:43:02 AM

jonald_fyookball is on reddit calling everyone who disagrees with him on Bitcointalk a PAID SHILL  Cheesy

I'm laughing SOOOOOOOOOOOO hard LOL

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/63wne6/bitcointalk_is_overrun_with_paid_shills/

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
Viscount

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:03:33 AM

dumbest and most hypocrite liar i've ever seen. If I were Ver I'd not pay him a satoshi for his shills, he only deter people from BTU, showing them what kind of morons support it
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:06:44 AM

the sad thing is that i think alot of these people are doing it for free. considering the amount of time they spend doing it i'd certainly want some compensation for my time.
Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 01:36:54 AM

jonald_fyookball is on reddit calling everyone who disagrees with him on Bitcointalk a PAID SHILL  Cheesy

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/63wne6/bitcointalk_is_overrun_with_paid_shills/
The "paid shilling is obvious" haha, maybe if we could actually stop calling everyone else a paid shill the discussion would get on a bit.  Technical jargon usually is needed for legitimate debates, maybe he just doesn't understand it well enough.

Qartada

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 01:40:54 AM

I suppose hundreds of people are paid shills according to him, that's pretty pathetic.  He's going around chatting about how everyone's going to support BU and has been for weeks, if there was one person that was really one-sided it would be him.  Not to mention that most of the people he accuses of "shilling" for Core are trusted community members who know what they're talking about.  You can't create a whole forum of paid shills - if Core really was hiring hundreds of shills BU would be too, and then the whole discussion would be pointless (which it's not).

Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3432
Merit: 4368

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:24:58 AM

LOL this is must be a joke, seeking shelter with his /rbtc friends.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 05:17:03 AM

He's mostly right.

He says: "There is no 'talk' in bitcointalk...no real discussion..."

There isn't much real discussion going on here. There's a lot of people talking past each other like this is a bulletin of unrelated soundbites on post-it notes. An then there's a lot more people that can't even contribute a sensible thought.

As for his comments about censorship and preaching a core agenda, I don't see it.

If he had the stones he'd make those comments here, give us something to really talk about!
FiendCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:22:41 AM

He's mostly right.

He says: "There is no 'talk' in bitcointalk...no real discussion..."

There isn't much real discussion going on here. There's a lot of people talking past each other like this is a bulletin of unrelated soundbites on post-it notes. An then there's a lot more people that can't even contribute a sensible thought.

As for his comments about censorship and preaching a core agenda, I don't see it.

If he had the stones he'd make those comments here, give us something to really talk about!

The last thing Bitcointalk needs is another jonald_fyookball thread  Cheesy

"Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power." -Steve Bannon
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:49:28 AM

There are a lot of non-real discussions but there are also many posts containing new information. This is one of the forum from which I learn tips and tricks re bitcoin.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:14:12 AM

There are a lot of non-real discussions but there are also many posts containing new information. This is one of the forum from which I learn tips and tricks re bitcoin.
There is no doubt, Bitcointalk is the best forum for every person in Bitcoin universe. You can serve your talents for money, you will get to know new things everyday. You'll get so many predictions and tips on gambling, trading and betting which no one gives for free.
Even after getting all this when a person talks shit like that then you just have to let him go. If we are paid shill then please don't come here to look what we are discussing..  Angry

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
FiendCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:12:23 AM

There is no doubt, Bitcointalk is the best forum for every person in Bitcoin universe. You can serve your talents for money, you will get to know new things everyday. You'll get so many predictions and tips on gambling, trading and betting which no one gives for free.
Even after getting all this when a person talks shit like that then you just have to let him go. If we are paid shill then please don't come here to look what we are discussing..  Angry

If you can cut through the handful of shills (making a bazillion posts), real knowledge can be attained.

LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 01:00:02 PM

If you can cut through the handful of shills (making a bazillion posts), real knowledge can be attained.
My new topic will be called:

The Funniest Thing You Will Read ALL day!

The sentences inside it will be:

FiendCoin is on Bitcointalk calling everyone who disagrees with him a PAID SHILL   Cheesy

Isn't it exactly the same thing?  Don't you need to stop dividing people by calling loads of people paid shills with no evidence or reasoning?

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:22:57 PM

I guess it is more likely that these so called paid shills simply bought into whatever they are hyping up or want to lower the price to buy in on whatever they are spreading FUD about.

Another possibility is that it is just the developer that created multiple accounts to spam away from himself.
FiendCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:41:36 PM

My new topic will be called:

The Funniest Thing You Will Read ALL day!

The sentences inside it will be:

FiendCoin is on Bitcointalk calling everyone who disagrees with him a PAID SHILL   Cheesy

Isn't it exactly the same thing?  Don't you need to stop dividing people by calling loads of people paid shills with no evidence or reasoning?

When you been around here long enough, you can identify who the paid shills are. In discussions, the say the same shit over and over again never being swayed by the best of arguments or being open to any arguments but their own. When you make a point based in facts they can't refute, they either ignore your comment, deflect onto something else or outright lie. There are 4 or 5 known posters here that can only be described as paid shills, not everyone who disagrees with me or disagrees with popular opinions in general are paid shills or shills even. If you don't believe me, spend some time looking up the post history of people who are called paid shills and decide for yourself.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: