Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:44:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TrumpCoin [TRUMP] - Worldwide crypto-funding to recognize and support Patriots  (Read 44597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:55:15 PM

What is the point of this coin? Unless it has the official support from Donald Trump himself other than that, sorry.

Donald Trump is currently the President of the United States of America and this coin is to glorify him and digital money in one stroke! It was made by a man in the UK and inspired by chat in this forum perhaps!  Maybe chickens65 will post his version of events as they unfolded..

I became involved in June 2016 and have the hopes of seeing the coin be used amongst the supporters of international law as relates to human rights!  I believe in private property and the ability of the people on earth to earn a living using a fair and stable medium of exchange. This concept is called a public ledger.  And Trumpcoin follows in the steps of bitcoin by providing a public ledger that is decentralized!  Trumpcoin provides that with a 2% interest on the staking to support the network

trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:57:45 PM

over the next several weeks altcoin price will most likely increase.  But that is because of people buying it.  I do not know what letter you are talking about.

You even made a named account trumpman?  Why?  just to hound this thread?  Wow what a large contribution@!  

Check my post history you idiot. I actually registered this account a few days after trump won the elections and I have been only supportive of the coin all these months. Back then I didn't plan to get serious with altcoins, otherwise I would have probably choosen a different nickname. Trumpcoin was the first coin I actually bought. But I have had enough with your BS. As for how big my contribution is, well it's at least as big yours=not very big. But at least I have not been giving fake promises about shit that never gets done like you people.

And stop getting all triggered and shit. You really sound like a liberal special snowflake.

Ok fine I will calm down no problem.  

In the mean time please note that I did not write those words you are quoting!  Glad we got this figured out.  Will you now apology to me for thinking I said those things to you when it was not me?  Thanks

Ok I apologize, but i don't see this going anywhere. Goodbye from me and good luck with your plans for this coin.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:08:30 PM

over the next several weeks altcoin price will most likely increase.  But that is because of people buying it.  I do not know what letter you are talking about.

You even made a named account trumpman?  Why?  just to hound this thread?  Wow what a large contribution@!  

Check my post history you idiot. I actually registered this account a few days after trump won the elections and I have been only supportive of the coin all these months. Back then I didn't plan to get serious with altcoins, otherwise I would have probably choosen a different nickname. Trumpcoin was the first coin I actually bought. But I have had enough with your BS. As for how big my contribution is, well it's at least as big yours=not very big. But at least I have not been giving fake promises about shit that never gets done like you people.

And stop getting all triggered and shit. You really sound like a liberal special snowflake.

In the mean time please note that I did not write those words you are quoting!  Glad we got this figured out.  Will you now apology to me for thinking I said those things to you when it was not me?  Thanks

Ok I apologize, but i don't see this going anywhere. Goodbye from me and good luck with your plans for this coin.

Before you go please post the full details about this promised letter in May of 2017. And I will draft a letter and post it here for all to see by the end of the day.  And sorry but I am sick of the fake community.  People are here posting when they want to get cheap coins but never dig in to do work.  For months bitbull labored away in another forum to find community support.  Finally after months he had to give up.  It broke my heart to hear this after seeing his personal time and money be put into this coin.  So yeah I am a little sensitive on fud these day claiming we do nothing.  That said I too am sorry.  

trumpman

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:15:04 PM

Before you go please post the full details about this promised letter in May of 2017. And I will draft a letter and post it here for all to see by the end of the day.  And sorry but I am sick of the fake community.  People are here posting when they want to get cheap coins but never dig in to do work.  For months bitbull labored away in another forum to find community support.  Finally after months he had to give up.  It broke my heart to hear this after seeing his personal time and money be put into this coin.  So yeah I am a little sensitive on fud these day claiming we do nothing.  That said I too am sorry.  

it was supposed to be a letter to investors and relatives of Trump that was supposed to be send many months ago. I don't really remember the details, and not much really was said about it. I think you can find some info about it on the slack
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:21:14 PM

it was supposed to be a letter to investors and relatives of Trump that was supposed to be send many months ago. I don't really remember the details, and not much really was said about it. I think you can find some info about it on the slack

Ok Thank you.  I will draft a general letter to investors of trumpcoin and specifically include an appeal to his friends and family!  And post it here today!  

trumpman

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:26:37 PM

Ok Thank you.  I will draft a general letter to investors of trumpcoin and specifically include an appeal to his friends and family!  And post it here today! 

what's the point ? That letter was supposed to be written by a "professional" and send directly to all the right people. Nobody is going to check a letter on bitcointalk
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:34:51 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 05:31:16 PM by Bitbobb

Ok Thank you.  I will draft a general letter to investors of trumpcoin and specifically include an appeal to his friends and family!  And post it here today!  

what's the point ? That letter was supposed to be written by a "professional" and send directly to all the right people. Nobody is going to check a letter on bitcointalk

well thanks for letting me know my letter is crap before I write it. I wish I could see the future too!

Also, the point of posting here was for community to see and review.  How else to involve them?  Also the community can send it in their name and modify it as they see fit. This will serve to show that many people support this coin instead of just one centrally located person LOL!  
     anyone can send it to the right people if it is a good letter.  I will pledge to send a few myself

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:40:26 PM

I think a good target is the 10 top business men in the world positions.  Followed by the next 90 as funding allows

It would be neat if the community can post a list of names and address to send the letters to.

trumpman

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:23:57 PM

well thanks for letting me know my letter is crap before I write it. I wish I could see the future too!

Also, the point of posting here was for community to see and review.  That is how I involve them.  Also the community can send it in their name and modify it as they see fit.
     Later I or anyone can send it to the right people after we agree it is good.  If no one responds then I can just send off a couple eventually

hahahahah Cheesy Ok excuse my negativity. Let's see what you come up with ^__^
John37

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:29:03 PM

I have some 10k TRUMP coins. And I'm still buying them ....
Go go TRUMP.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:24:50 PM

Please tweet or post your version of a similar letter>>>

malyan

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:49:57 PM

It is possible in the text version

((^_^))
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:58:15 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 09:28:59 AM by Bitbobb

It is possible in the text version

Here is link also: https://imgur.com/a/MgbG5
embed code: <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/MgbG5"><a href="//imgur.com/MgbG5"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

October,                 2017

Re: Golden Ticket!                  
Dear                           , sirs and successors

With all due respect as is befitting and proper.  As members of the digital economy and specifically members of a small project called Trumpcoin we extend this personal invitation to you to join in ushering in the fledgling digital money economy as it grows to meet with legacy economies worldwide.

Experts predict after the initial turbulence the  legacy markets worldwide will see a 20% increase in steady growth over time as a result of taking advantage of  opportunities provided by fledgling digital economies.

I myself, the Trumpcoin community at large and  Trumpcoin worldwide stand by to assist any man or woman who wishes to explore what experimental public digital money can mean for them..

We believe that for the next 4 years we will continue to enjoy increased consumer interest in digital money from the providers of the highest quality goods and service!  It is out of respect for this and the high quality services/ goods you offer that we wish to invite you to participate today.

Specifically:> Trumpcoin offers a Public Ledger with 6.5 Million coins known as trumpcoins.  Whereas bitcoin has the same public ledger feature with 16.5 Million coins.
     We believe the PUBLIC LEDGER provides enough utility for the users that is worth considering, protecting and adopting.

In 2008 thanks to an unknown man the replay attack prevention concept was introduced ~ the world now has hardened and trusted PUBLIC LEDGER networks where the chain of title to the finite amount of coins can be checked to assure the current holders of said coins their chain of title to them is clear, free and clean.    

Regards,

Satoshi Nakamoto      2008

-------------------------------------------------------//----------------------------------------------------------------

TRUMP donation address: TBNJx7wvS4KcRNbqQX7Tdpr5X6uqZ7vXoP

bitbullbarbados (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:15:31 AM

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:09:35 PM

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:35:14 PM

https://twitter.com/SenatorBrittain

I would like to direct our attention to this young man running for US senate!  He has MAGA @ heart and is aware of bitcoin!  Now he follows Trumpcoin too!  MCGA!

chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:11:04 PM

Trump Coin could have been great. 
Sad to see what some people have done to it.
chicken65

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:35:28 PM

signature:

Your frequent posting of irrelevant stuff doesn't help this project-  OPTICS MATTER!
Consider backing off from stuff like this. It does nothing to encourage investors which is rather important...
I still own a considerable amount of this coin. Its very disappointing to see it down this low.
chicken65

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:44:54 PM

Congrats on Alex Jones following! This is definitely some good news. Also, $70k+ 24h volume today? hmm.

-yeah someone bought over one million trumpcoins (14btc) today!!
there are people trying to say trumpcoin is how russia funds donald trump and the gop.  Maybe those same people bought over a million coins at yobit to support their false narrative IDK..

Nope, this was fake volume buying.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:26:50 AM

Congrats on Alex Jones following! This is definitely some good news. Also, $70k+ 24h volume today? hmm.

-yeah someone bought over one million trumpcoins (14btc) today!!
there are people trying to say trumpcoin is how russia funds donald trump and the gop.  Maybe those same people bought over a million coins at yobit to support their false narrative IDK..

Nope, this was fake volume buying.

That is what another trusted member said also.  Thanks for the confirm!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: