Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TrumpCoin [TRUMP] - Worldwide crypto-funding to recognize and support Patriots  (Read 44597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:19:34 PM

If anyone has questions,

Yes, I have one. Is anyone doing anything with this coin? Not even bitbobb bothers to reply to this thread so i guess this is it. Congrats on a good project horribly managed guys.

Yeah it feels like the meme magic died. There were some efforts done by bitbullparados to revive it but nobody bothered to help... Everybody seems to have moved on unfortunately. I am holding my coins in case a miracle happens but I don't expect anything :/
Siegfried10

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:43:43 PM

If anyone has questions,

Yes, I have one. Is anyone doing anything with this coin? Not even bitbobb bothers to reply to this thread so i guess this is it. Congrats on a good project horribly managed guys.

Yeah it feels like the meme magic died. There were some efforts done by bitbullparados to revive it but nobody bothered to help... Everybody seems to have moved on unfortunately. I am holding my coins in case a miracle happens but I don't expect anything :/

By miracle you mean some political happening that would trigger a "pump". Or waiting for the next election cycle. Having said this, even if 24h volume is very low right now, there are still buy orders and some people are still buying trumpcoins, I wonder why.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:17:06 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 07:50:23 PM by Bitbobb

If anyone has questions,

>>>^^^  I did not want to respond since I did over 40% of the posts in the last page lol

Yes there is much happening behind the scenes.  Bitbullbarbados has approved a proposed code modification/ improvement. As of this time there is no set schedule for this change but we have agreed that some new tech is needed.  
'
Trumpcoin was never a tech coin but we have the opportunity to now do another first.  I will not give out more detail since I do not wish to loose the chance to be first lol.  Seriously, I am aware of the features that are being built into the premiere wallets of tomorrow by the big boys that are about to compete in this space and my hope is to beat them to market! [This is real and is a call out to all for the love of crypto, private property and freedom!]  Be a part of the real revolution!  
      I will say that the code algo will still be a type of POS and NOT POW.

Other features such as masternode concept have been discussed and are being looked at as a feature to use in this new code proposal.

Ongoing efforts with regard to additional exchanges are unabated and support at the dev team level is welcomed.  

This is the forum to discuss Trumpcoin matters!  Bitbobb September, 19th, 2017

Siegfried10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:52:59 AM

If anyone has questions,

>>>^^^  I did not want to respond since I did over 40% of the posts in the last page lol

Yes there is much happening behind the scenes.  Bitbullbarbados has approved a proposed code modification/ improvement. As of this time there is no set schedule for this change but we have agreed that some new tech is needed.  
'
Trumpcoin was never a tech coin but we have the opportunity to now do another first.  I will not give out more detail since I do not wish to loose the chance to be first lol.  Seriously, I am aware of the features that are being built into the premiere wallets of tomorrow by the big boys that are about to compete in this space and my hope is to beat them to market! [This is real and is a call out to all for the love of crypto, private property and freedom!]  Be a part of the real revolution!  

Other features such as masternode concept have been discussed and are being looked at as a feature to use in this new code proposal.

Ongoing efforts with regard to additional exchanges are unabated and support at the dev team level is welcomed.  

Thats good to know, that there is SOMETHING going on. But meanwhile were at the new all time low, which is not so good. Price has been staeadily falling for a long time now.
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:17:42 AM

If anyone has questions,

'

So it her gonna be a coin swap or what? Smiley
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:32:58 AM

If anyone has questions,

'

Thats good to know, that there is SOMETHING going on. But meanwhile were at the new all time low, which is not so good. Price has been staeadily falling for a long time now.

Oh well that just means it is a good time to buy.

there was some fake news published last week together in concert with real news to cause digital money to drop.  A new investment house opened its' doors with a pr campaign designed to cause bitcoin prices to drop so they could buy in cheap.     What many people did not also catch was the seemingly simultaneous reduction of the rate at which gov. fiat soft money supply is increased.  the rate was reduced to 4.4% in the USA which is an all time low for the last 104 months.  

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:37:36 AM

If anyone has questions,

'

Our goal is to be compatible with the previous versions so no swap should be needed.  The part that will be tweaked is how the broadcasts are sent to the network..  this is for increased security of the users!!

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:45:35 AM

signature:

Siegfried10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:29:21 AM

If anyone has questions,

'

Our goal is to be compatible with the previous versions so no swap should be needed.  The part that will be tweaked is how the broadcasts are sent to the network..  this is for increased security of the users!!

Sounds good, it would be nice to see some positive uptrend once in a while.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:39:02 PM

Sounds good, it would be nice to see some positive uptrend once in a while.

Electronic/ digital cash wallet proposal:>>

Here check out the features:

TRUMPcoin address: TS7J4iLeZwMCPE5FU99c4SjfiTqXqw4C2z
bitcoin address: 143vFVxHuYbj9xc7KqGiSwk4J8w9nRMbPm

bitbullbarbados (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:32:28 AM

Just a brief note to the TrumpCoin community.

Some of us have been involved with TrumpCoin since the beginning. Many have bailed out after they received their pumps. Regardless, several of us are still working on positioning TrumpCoin to be a dynamic, profitable alt-currency for its investors. This is an agile, dynamic environment and things don't always happen as fast as we like. A new roadmap and direction will be forthcoming in early October. Hang in there, support TrumpCoin, great things will happen.
John37

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:28:19 PM

Just a brief note to the TrumpCoin community.

Some of us have been involved with TrumpCoin since the beginning. Many have bailed out after they received their pumps. Regardless, several of us are still working on positioning TrumpCoin to be a dynamic, profitable alt-currency for its investors. This is an agile, dynamic environment and things don't always happen as fast as we like. A new roadmap and direction will be forthcoming in early October. Hang in there, support TrumpCoin, great things will happen.

Smiley Smiley
I support you.
 Smiley Smiley
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:27:32 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 05:18:30 PM by Bitbobb

Hey look who decided to follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the real revolution Alex!!!  

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:18:41 PM

Does any one wish to do an awareness campaign for twitter??

If yes  
Here is trumpcoin add to donate: TS7J4iLeZwMCPE5FU99c4SjfiTqXqw4C2z
btc address available upon DM.  No amount too small!

If you cannot donate or would like to help in another way re-tweet this pinned tweet https://twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets/status/794391295888388096

or

download the embedded press release file and post it to your favorite chat room!  

MAGA!
MCGA!

X756U

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:41:31 PM

Can I trade this coin right now or it is only on ICO or somewhere else? Funny name, respect )))
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:59:22 PM

Can I trade this coin right now or it is only on ICO or somewhere else? Funny name, respect )))

Trumpcoin now trades on 6 exchanges yobit; ccex; cryptopia; nova; livecoin & trade satoshi

here is an Indian co. that accepts trumpcoins!  http://bisnis188.com/

kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:23:21 PM

thank Trumpcoin. because anything you say make the world near ww3 more than ever and that make crypto market to da moon.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:36:35 PM

thank Trumpcoin. because anything you say make the world near ww3 more than ever and that make crypto market to da moon.

mursikam

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:45:44 PM

when start the new ANN ?
i waiting this, and then this project use icon of Donald Trump right, i look this logo using face and hair style of trump, that's so good logo i thik.
i hope this good project and will success more
Siegfried10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:28:31 AM

Congrats on Alex Jones following! This is definitely some good news. Also, $70k+ 24h volume today? hmm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: