Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:41:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UNI] UNIVERSE / Scrypt POW/POS  (Read 21429 times)
Fat835

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:23:09 PM

Maybe need to be added the menu translate RU-ENG on website so that everyone can access and join.
At the bottom of the page there is a choice of language
I'm interested to join your forum but I dont know how to register there http://forum.unicoin.pw/index.php because the language, could you please add English language Wink if that already available how to change that language, thank
Ok. Will be add
Я тaк пoнял мaйнep тyт нe нyжeн и пyлa нe бyдeт
ignatvkudrin (OP)

Activity: 671
Merit: 256

Universe Project

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 12:52:17 PM

Maybe need to be added the menu translate RU-ENG on website so that everyone can access and join.
At the bottom of the page there is a choice of language
I'm interested to join your forum but I dont know how to register there http://forum.unicoin.pw/index.php because the language, could you please add English language Wink if that already available how to change that language, thank
Ok. Will be add
Я тaк пoнял мaйнep тyт нe нyжeн и пyлa нe бyдeт
Hy пoтpeбнocть в нём yжe нe нyжнa. Teпepь мoжнo пpocтo xpaнить дeньги нa кoшeлькe, дepжaть кoмпьютep включeнным и пoлyчaть зa этo дeньги.

Well, the need for it is no longer needed. Now you can simply store money on your wallet, keep your computer on and get paid for it.

ignatvkudrin (OP)

Universe Project

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 02:11:36 PM

Price is grow.
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/universe/

nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:17:43 PM

Good view a history of buying and selling on novaexchange. I miss the news for mining this coin
ignatvkudrin (OP)

Universe Project

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 02:21:10 PM

Good view a history of buying and selling on novaexchange. I miss the news for mining this coin

Mining was just to 1000 block. And it was one day long.

ignatvkudrin (OP)

Universe Project

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 04:38:58 PM

The game Kosmos now accepts exclusively only the UNI crypto currency. Now you can enter UNI into the game. Develop their empire and interplanetary economy. Trade in game resources and goods with other players and bring UNI to your purse. Now I'm playing I can make money. Not every game can boast of such functionality.
http://forum.unicoin.pw/index.php?threads/%D0%A2%D0%B5%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%8C-kosmos-%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%B7%D1%83%D0%B5%D1%82-uni.10/

JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 04:48:23 PM

open bountie translation or not dev
if open bountie translation and you need indonesian languange, i want to reserve indonesia language
universe coin not plan open ico selling dev

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Yonks1

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:37:50 PM

Walletbuilders eh.....  Lips sealed Cheesy

---> https://github.com/UniverseUNI/Universe-UNI/blob/master/src/net.cpp#L1232
---> https://github.com/UniverseUNI/Universe-UNI/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2523

*...*The cost of a wheel on a bike is a big deal*...*
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:47:25 AM

Sometimes it's hard to trust if the coin is developed thru walletbuilders.
But who knows? They might be really serious on this one and a good marketing might boost the popularity.
If the dev team is not only after for the fast cash, it will show along the development process.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 02:15:49 AM

Nice games and crypto together . It says I must go to the main forum to see the bounties. I went to the we site and looked st the forum and can't see anything about bounties please can you provide a link please?

I really want those bounties  Grin

ignatvkudrin (OP)

Universe Project

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 05:17:38 AM

For me there is no difference where I ordered a purse. My goal is to create games for the crypto currency and develop them.

But who knows? They might be really serious on this one and a good marketing might boost the popularity.
If the dev team is not only after for the fast cash, it will show along the development process.
My goal was not to work on my wallet, but on my projects. If there are designers of wallets, it is better to use them and spend time on more necessary things.
Nice games and crypto together . It says I must go to the main forum to see the bounties. I went to the we site and looked st the forum and can't see anything about bounties please can you provide a link please?

Last night I finished the site. For me it was night, and for someone day. Here is a link to the forum where there are rewards. It is necessary only to use an interpreter. All in Russian.
http://forum.unicoin.pw/index.php?forums/%D0%9D%D0%B0%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B4%D1%8B-%D0%B8-%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%83%D1%81%D1%8B.4/

Yonks1

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:05:14 AM

For me there is no difference where I ordered a purse. My goal is to create games for the crypto currency and develop them.

My goal was not to work on my wallet, but on my projects. If there are designers of wallets, it is better to use them and spend time on more necessary things.

Last night I finished the site. For me it was night, and for someone day. Here is a link to the forum where there are rewards. It is necessary only to use an interpreter. All in Russian.
http://forum.unicoin.pw/index.php?forums/%D0%9D%D0%B0%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B4%D1%8B-%D0%B8-%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%83%D1%81%D1%8B.4/

Walletbuilders = bugged source, why do you think yobit has so many coins in maintenance and stopped adding them.

ignatvkudrin (OP)

Universe Project

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 06:10:49 AM

I really want those bounties  Grin

Walletbuilders = bugged source, why do you think yobit has so many coins in maintenance and stopped adding them.

They ceased to produce them on the ICO. And so take. Soon my coin will be added there. I have not yet found the bugs in the code. Everything works perfectly. And even if there are some mistakes, we will fix them.

If there are programmers who want to test all the code. And fix mistakes, then I'm willing to pay them for the work.

Yonks1

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:13:15 AM

They ceased to produce them on the IKO. And so take. Soon my coin will be added there. I have not yet found the bugs in the code. Everything works perfectly. And even if there are some mistakes, we will fix them.

If there are programmers who want to test all the code. And fix mistakes, then I'm willing to pay them for the work.

Development is costly work you know, I doubt you find many who will work for pittance.

ignatvkudrin (OP)

Universe Project

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 06:22:45 AM

They ceased to produce them on the IKO. And so take. Soon my coin will be added there. I have not yet found the bugs in the code. Everything works perfectly. And even if there are some mistakes, we will fix them.

Development is costly work you know, I doubt you find many who will work for pittance.

Do not fully develop, but refine. Maybe there are no errors in my code. It now works well. Money for revision is. But if everything is good, then it is better to start this money for game development. For me, crypto currency is a tool, not a goal. For some, this is the goal, and it's sad.

kikukk

Activity: 1148
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:23:50 AM

good , info i want to tyr now
Yonks1

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:25:44 AM

Do not fully develop, but refine. Maybe there are no errors in my code. It now works well. Money for revision is. But if everything is good, then it is better to start this money for game development. For me, crypto currency is a tool, not a goal. For some, this is the goal, and it's sad.

Game development coins are had, there is HunterCoin that is changing to ChimaeraCoin both have Built-in games but the newer is more refined, compete with that with a walletbuilders coin.

ignatvkudrin (OP)

Universe Project

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 06:31:38 AM

Game development coins are had, there is HunterCoin that is changing to ChimaeraCoin both have Built-in games but the newer is more refined, compete with that with a walletbuilders coin.
Maybe I do not understand something. But my goal is not the coin itself. My goal is to create my own game ecosystem with my games. I do not care about other games. I do not even care who has a purse more colorful and beautiful. I just made a tool to pay for game currency. My goal is to make my games use only my currency and no more. I'm not going to compete with anyone and compete. I just do my job quietly and calmly. I'm not going to turn my coin into a tool for speculators. It should only be for the players.

ignatvkudrin (OP)

Universe Project

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 06:34:18 AM

good , info i want to tyr now
What exactly do you want to try? How can I help you?

TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:47:35 AM

Maybe I do not understand something. But my goal is not the coin itself. My goal is to create my own game ecosystem with my games. I do not care about other games. I do not even care who has a purse more colorful and beautiful. I just made a tool to pay for game currency. My goal is to make my games use only my currency and no more. I'm not going to compete with anyone and compete. I just do my job quietly and calmly. I'm not going to turn my coin into a tool for speculators. It should only be for the players.

Let's see after a month or so, if this one is still here.
If the dev is active enough to answer all the queries here, there might be a chance that this will stay longer.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: