Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:32:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Segwit / Blockstream / G.Maxwell / Banking Cartels Supporters Fork Off Already  (Read 614 times)
kiklo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:57:30 AM

As the Issues with BTC limitations,

ie: ONCHAIN TRANSACTIONS CAPACITY continues being ignore by the BTC Core Dev Team

They Continue pointing fingers and blaming others for their lack of achievements, and make false accusations,
and even claim making ASICS more energy efficient is an attack vector.
(How Stupid can someone be to think making a product more energy efficient is an attack vector.)
(1 word => DumbAss)

So enough is enough , If the Segwit Supporters believe in their code so much,

Hard Fork Segwit and lets move on.

Either Put up or Shut up, Hard Fork or STFU about the trying to give BTC to the Banking Cartels.

And if you seqwit supporters are afraid of Hard Forks, give up crypto all together, you are too timid for the virtual world.  Tongue

Cool
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:07:58 AM

Don't speak such half-truths, lest you'll be accused of shilling for Litecoin.
Quantus
Legendary

Activity: 883
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:14:31 AM

A shill telling another shill to dial it back some. HAHAHAHA

(I am a 1MB block supporter who thinks all users should be using Full-Node clients)
Avoid the XT shills, they only want to destroy bitcoin, their hubris and greed will destroy us.
Know your adversary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:20:36 AM

kiklo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:26:26 AM

So do you believe in Segwit enough to hard fork?

Or are you some hybrid rabbit/chicken creature?

Cool
kiklo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:29:13 AM

Don't speak such half-truths, lest you'll be accused of shilling for Litecoin.

It is amazing these guys point fingers and cry shill all day long, but can't get off their asses long enough in a year to either increase the blocksize or move to a faster block speed. BTC core has the Lamest Devs , I have ever seen.    Tongue

Cool
Quantus
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:30:32 AM

Do you support spamming the network with fake transactions and empty blocks just so miners can gain a efficiency boost?

(I am a 1MB block supporter who thinks all users should be using Full-Node clients)
Avoid the XT shills, they only want to destroy bitcoin, their hubris and greed will destroy us.
kiklo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:45:40 AM

Do you support spamming the network with fake transactions and empty blocks just so miners can gain a efficiency boost?

I support increasing the Transaction Capacity, and keeping the fees to something affordable for 3rd world countries.

You know , are they paying for the transactions or not. If they are payed for , who are you to call them spam.
Are you the BTC Spam checker?

And Yes , I am in favor of any and all ways to improve energy efficiently of the energy wasterful ASICS.
There are people that live near these ASICS warehouses that are seeing their electricity rates rise as a result.
So if being more efficient meant , that the poor people living near these warehouses electric rates don't keep rising , then hell yeah , I am in favor of it ,
and if you are a decent human being YOU WOULD BE TOO!

If you have a problem with empty blocks , Hard Fork BTC to where it has to include a minimum of 1000 transactions per block or be rejected.
See that solution , took me 2 seconds, where as BTC Core Devs , whine and have coded no real fixes.

Cool

Quantus
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:51:59 AM

I did't call them spam they are fake they are generated at the time the blocks are created they did not propagate across the network they are made for the sole purpose to mine blocks faster thus fake transactions.
80 to 90 percent of the transactions on the network are fake or spam we don't need a larger block size. What we need is to fix transaction malleability. But we can't because your Chines overlords are preventing the network from upgrading so they can keep there 20-30 percent advantage and hold onto their mining monopoly.

Why would we fork off its our network Bitcoin Unlimited, Bitcoin XT, Bitcoin classic are a cancer in Bitcoins ass a cancer that needs to be cut out. You are part of that cancer. Your here to scare people and send money flowing out side of bitcoin into the alt-coin markets for your own profit that makes you a shill.  The fees are high not because we need more block space but because your friends over in China are pumping the network full of fake transactions and ignoring the real ones.

kiklo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:13:31 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2017, 08:04:45 AM by kiklo

I did't call them spam they are fake they are generated at the time the blocks are created they did not propagate across the network they are made for the sole purpose to mine blocks faster thus fake transactions.
80 to 90 percent of the transactions on the network are fake or spam we don't need a larger block size. What we need is to fix transaction malleability. But we can't because your Chines overlords are preventing the network from upgrading so they can keep there 20-30 percent advantage and hold onto their mining monopoly.

Why would we fork off its our network Bitcoin Unlimited, Bitcoin XT, Bitcoin classic are a cancer in Bitcoins ass a cancer that needs to be cut out. You are part of that cancer. Your here to scare people and send money flowing out side of bitcoin into the alt-coin markets for your own profit that makes you a shill.  The fees are high not because we need more block space but because your friends over in China are pumping the network full of fake transactions and ignoring the real ones.

Hmm,
Do you read what you write, because you just did call them fake or spam.

Hey Genius , if you really believe everyone else is the cancer, then a Hard Fork would cut us away from your beloved core.

There you go again , with the finger pointing at the Chinese, they are not the ones refusing to increase ONCHAIN Transaction Capacity.

IF China is that powerful and doing what you claim, then Hard Fork and change PoW to make their ASICS useless.

See no matter how you look at it , the core is a bunch of pussies that are too chicken shit to hard fork , but want to belly ache everyday.

Sick of their crybaby candy asses, Hard Fork or Shut up.

If Core can't fix their problems with a Hard Fork, then they need to get out of the way and let others take over, it is that simple.

Cool
Quantus
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:16:19 AM

Thats just what you and your shill brethren want a hardfork that would sink Bitcoins market cap and bring on a new age of pump and dump alt coins so you can turn a profit. You make me sick. No... I feel sad for you.

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:22:23 AM

ie: ONCHAIN TRANSACTIONS CAPACITY continues being ignore by the BTC Core Dev Team
So what? Bitcoin works great, its most secure network in the world, only disadvantage is longer wait times. Compared to other problems that could arise from rising block size limit we are in great situation now Smiley.
AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:51:28 AM

BitFury have these curious transactions too, so don't just blame the Chinese. One simple way to deal with them, if the blocks contain transactions timestamped with the same timestamp as the block timestamp, orphan them!

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
kiklo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:52:15 AM

Thats just what you and your shill brethren want a hardfork that would sink Bitcoins market cap and bring on a new age of pump and dump alt coins so you can turn a profit. You make me sick. No... I feel sad for you.

That's right stick your head in the ground, nothing is wrong with BTC.

Transactions are taking days for some people.
Many people in foreign countires can not afford the increasing transaction fees,

but hey no problem here , just shills.

Please Grow Up and act like an Adult.

Cool
kiklo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:53:08 AM

So what? Bitcoin works great, its most secure network in the world, only disadvantage is longer wait times. Compared to other problems that could arise from rising block size limit we are in great situation now Smiley.

Mail me some of what you are smoking?  Wink

Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: