Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Loan Opportunity - 4% interest, safe, will repay on your terms  (Read 600 times)
Myfe (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 06:09:13 AM

Friends,

There's a new loan available to you...
  • Paying lenders 4% APR
  • Interest paid daily
  • All balances over 30,000 satoshi accepted, and we'll repay you on your terms

FreeBitco.in is seeking your investment...for the low risk, it's paying better than any loan you can make to an individual.

FreeBitco.in use of funds: When you hold money in your FreeBitco.in account, we split it into 3 parts - the first part is used to cover user withdrawals, the second part is used to bankroll our MULTIPLY BTC game and the third part is used to expand our bitcoin mining operation (which is currently 6.485 Petahashes or 0.181% of the total hashpower of the bitcoin network). We make a profit and assume the full risks of our businesses and in return for you saving your money with us, we give you a risk-free fixed rate of return.

Details available on the website (see signature for link) or PM me directly.

Good luck to you!

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:37:22 AM

Nope! You're just here to share your referral link in freebitco.in!

What a shady activity. You even pretend to be part of freebitco.in.
wetsuit
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 07:41:28 AM

Myfe is the FreeBitco.in community manager.

Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:32:08 AM

Wow really? Never knew they had community managers without special names and/or an account better than Sr atleast. Freebitco.in has been in existence for a very long time and they can't even get a high rank account here? I expected them to have at least a Sr. member for an account. If it is true, then my apologies then.
wetsuit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 08:40:05 AM

Wow really? Never knew they had community managers without special names and/or an account better than Sr atleast. Freebitco.in has been in existence for a very long time and they can't even get a high rank account here? I expected them to have at least a Sr. member for an account. If it is true, then my apoligies then.

Well, I wanted to have a community manager with a clean posting history hence the new-ish account.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:39:03 AM

I don't think so Myfe is the FreeBitco.in Community manager, already 4% everyone knows about it because FreeBitco.in already send emails to all the members who registered on their website. But I don't know what as the intention behind Myfe, whether he needs loan or he is promoting news about FreeBitco.in.
Myfe (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 02:52:22 PM

Friends, I'll apologize for any confusion.

First, I started this thread because those of you that are looking to make loans for interest now have a new, safer option with FreeBitco.in.

Second, if you're interested, you don't have to use my referral link. Be a referral for a friend! And then seek referrals for yourself!

Third, I've been on this Forum since July 2014 - this account was created more recently with a specific purpose in mind.

Last, I'm glad people are willing to post some direct, constructive comments when they're seeing something that might sound off. It keeps us all honest!

I'll be promoting news, announcements, and general posts on this sub-forum and others to connect the Bitcointalk community, faucet users, and FreeBitco.in!

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 03:17:54 AM

I don't think so Myfe is the FreeBitco.in Community manager, already 4% everyone knows about it because FreeBitco.in already send emails to all the members who registered on their website. But I don't know what as the intention behind Myfe, whether he needs loan or he is promoting news about FreeBitco.in.

So basically, you are accusing the owner of Freebitco.in of lying? What insider information do you know about positions on FreeBitcoin that the owner doesn't?

Myfe never asked for a loan, and not everyone has used FreeBitcoin before.

Myfe, is 4% APR before or after the daily compounding? Also, if a BTC/BTU split occurred, would users get both BTU and BTC or just BTC? I have decided not to lend on poloniex for the time being because of that risk and was wondering if FreeBitcoin would be a good alternative.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:23:40 AM

So basically, you are accusing the owner of Freebitco.in of lying? What insider information do you know about positions on FreeBitcoin that the owner doesn't?

Myfe, is 4% APR before or after the daily compounding? Also, if a BTC/BTU split occurred, would users get both BTU and BTC or just BTC? I have decided not to lend on poloniex for the time being because of that risk and was wondering if FreeBitcoin would be a good alternative.

Erm Apr is Apr. It's just a way to compare interest rates apples to apples. It's the actual realized annual percentage rate that you would earn in a year. So it would include any compounding if it compounds daily.
wetsuit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 05:46:29 AM

The interest rate is 4% before compounding so compounded daily, it comes to a little more than 4.08% annually. I have posted before about the chain split and I believe Myfe has that saved somewhere. I'll wait for him to re-post it here.

Myfe (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 06:25:59 AM

Also, if a BTC/BTU split occurred, would users get both BTU and BTC or just BTC? I have decided not to lend on poloniex for the time being because of that risk and was wondering if FreeBitcoin would be a good alternative.

@DarkStar, FreeBitco.in will treat a hard fork as follows.

I was meaning to make a detailed post about it but this is basically how we would handle it:

1. We will temporarily pause withdrawals and crediting of deposits 6 blocks before the block when the hard fork is supposed to happen. Although we would recommend users to stop sending deposits to us at this time until things have resolved, there is nothing we can actually do to stop them from doing so.
2. We will take a snapshot of all user balances at this point.
3. When things have been resolved and there is a clear winner, we shall resume withdrawals and credit all deposits that were made during the time when we had paused the crediting of deposits.
4. We will follow the longest chain.
5. All users who held a balance with us before the hard fork (when the snapshot was taken in point 2) will be able to withdraw an equivalent number of coins in the minority chain.

Regardless of how I feel about the block-size debate, our priority will be maintaining the maximum possible value for our users.

And

If BU wins, we will use BU as the primary coin and users will be able to withdraw an equivalent number of BTC to their wallets since that will become the minority chain. If BU forks with at least 75%, it will be very difficult for the BTC chain to survive and confirmation times will increase 4x and fees will go through the roof until the difficulty resets (which will also take 4x as long). In such a scenario, it would be very difficult to use BTC as our primary coin.

However, if BU forks with around 50% then it is more likely than not that the BU chain will die out. We shall pause all deposits and withdrawals until there is a clear winner. If the BTC chain wins, then we will make that our primary coin and users will be able to withdraw an equivalent number of BU coins to their wallet.

In all scenarios, if there is a fork users will get 2 coins for each coin that have deposited with us, so they will not be losing out in any way. We cannot however guarantee that their withdrawal transaction in the minority chain will ever confirm (although we will use the appropriate fee) because there will most likely be a rush of users trying to withdraw to exchanges to sell and fees and confirmation times will go through the roof.

If you have other questions, feel free to post or PM me directly.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: