Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Casascius Coins for sale  (Read 1491 times)
Nightowlace (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 12:51:27 AM

Hello all. A friend of mine was a winning bidder on the most recent Casascius Coin auction. I am purchasing most of the coins from him for resell. If you missed the auction or just wanted a coin or two maybe I can help. If the price seems steep I apologize but keep in mind I am the third person trying to make a little profit off of them. Also keep in mind they are selling for absurd amounts of cash on ebay (Can't stand ebay or paypal though)

1 BTC 2013 Casascius Coin = 1.7 BTC (10 left of original 50 in roll)
0.5 BTC 2013 Casascius Coin = 1 BTC (23 left of original 50)

The price includes priority shipping in the US. Anywhere else will require additional shipping.

I am comfortable using an escrow if need be. I realize I am new and trust is earned around here.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:22:40 AM

Please use Escrow for this since there's been a wave of Csascius scams going around.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
AmpEater

Activity: 232
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 05:06:07 AM

Hello all. A friend of mine was a winning bidder on the most recent Casascius Coin auction. I am purchasing most of the coins from him for resell. If you missed the auction or just wanted a coin or two maybe I can help. If the price seems steep I apologize but keep in mind I am the third person trying to make a little profit off of them. Also keep in mind they are selling for absurd amounts of cash on ebay (Can't stand ebay or paypal though)

The price includes priority shipping in the US. Anywhere else will require additional shipping.

I am comfortable using an escrow if need be. I realize I am new and trust is earned around here.

I didn't know there was a half bitcoin coin
Thursday

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 05:12:43 AM

Have your friend verify his purchase from Casascius for the thread.

1AXBRFK5a8dP7z8T3gb3hvUjm2F6KYFmgS
Nightowlace (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 01:02:29 PM

As I stated I am 100% comfortable using an escrow. No problem there.

Kjlimo is my friend who won the auction. I will have him get on here and verify.

Yes the half coins are brand new this year I am excited to be getting some.

I am very aware of the casascius scams. I originally purchased over 60 from Camolist (add to trusted list) and was selling them on ebay (jamsolid101 on ebay check my feedback) and I had one guy refuse shipment and send back because after he bought high ($500) and it tanked the next day he didn't want it anymore. Opened an ebay case and left me my 1 and only negative feedback.

Then I had a guy who received the package, signed for it, and opened a case stating he never received his package at all and someone else signed for it. It's like dude really? It was delivered and signed for to your address.

I also had someone trying to get me to ship "while they figure out paypal and how to pay me"

I want to use escrow just for my own protection!
Nightowlace (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 02:15:01 AM

Just wanted to bump this thread up a notch. I have the coins in hand. Received them in the mail today straight from Casascius. He can verify that a delivery was made to Ohio and arrived today.

I have 17 0.5BTC coins left and 10 Single BTC coins left.

Let me know if you want one or more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: