Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 5$ on SEO Clerks (basically irreversible Paypal) and want BTC LTC ETC.  (Read 161 times)
Nathan047 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:37:10 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2017, 03:08:16 PM by Nathan047

SEO Clerks can be withdrawn to Paypal, and once the deal is considered “complete” there’s no way for me to reverse it; hence why I called it “basically irreversible Paypal.”

I have 5$ in my SEO Clerks account (it’s a coupon so I cannot withdraw it, I have to pay somebody for a service) and I’m looking to cash out. I’ll create a 5$ (you’ll get 4$) service asking for 2.50$ of either Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, Skrill, Paypal, or Goldmoney (Bitcoin preferred, but I can do any of them if you prefer anything else) and we can do the transaction from there.

To sum things up I’ll give you 4$ (I’ll create a 5$ service, but SEO Clerk charges a 20% fee to the person receiving the money) via SEO Clerks (irreversible once the deal is complete) that can be withdrawn via Paypal or used to buy a SEO Clerks service in exchange for 2.50$ of any of the above, although I would prefer Bitcoin. Assuming all goes well (and I expect it to do so) I’ll give a 5 star rating and expect you rate me 5 star.

SEO Clerks themselves will act as our escrow as they can intervene and settle disputes up until the deal is completed. It would be very tricky to to use an escrow from Bitcointalk for this, however if you do want one they you’ll pay any fees.

Reply below if you’re interested

Since I created this thread I've found out that there is a minimum cashout of 15$ to new members; so you'll need to either buy a service on SEO Clerks or have a balance already.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: