Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: get paid for your Facebook Account  (Read 3147 times)
Checlets

Activity: 228
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:46:48 AM

Then maybe you should stop referring for your current person and refer for someone who pays both you and the referrals better. If you want I can Try to get you in with swarm digital or diamond dynasty. I haven't heard from diamond dynasty for awhile I'm assuming they have the same $70 per referral rate going but with swarm digital I know you'd still be paid $50/ referral and i know your referrals will be paid a total of $100 even if it's in increments over one week.
I don't know who's currently having you refer but if your not the one bring referred to then yeah.. They are ripping you and the people you bring in off. And even though I got passed off I now know It's not you who's scamming. I apologize for my rude comments earlier this forum, Although I need it, pisses me off on a regular basis because all I see is either scammers or people making false accusations of scammers on every post without having any knowledge about what they are talking about. It was my fault for jumping the gun but I seriously suggest even if you don't want in with swarm media finding a person to refer to that 1) won't lie 2) will pay you fairly 3) will pay the people you bring in fairly as well.
It's easy to get referrals for this starting out but once you've advertised for a few years it'll start getting harder and harder and you'll be required to not just refer but literally make sure everything is perfectly set up for each person you bring in. which requires a lot more leg work. I've been doing the referring part foot many different company's for over 5 years and I've found good ones bad ones and plenty of just plain out cheapskates that will work you to the bone and not pay well even though the ads they put up and making them TON'S of profits per referral. Just be careful your not getting ripped off and also make sure your referrals don't get ripped off because if later on down the road they know you did right by then they might want to help you refer aswell which will lead you into having a team which could mean a lot more profit someday. + online marking success is heavily reliant on your online reputations. Best of luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
69SINZ

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:31:39 PM

I have a Fb account almost 6 years old

Lemme know.
Fb Account - https://www.facebook.com/djsherwinofficial
shivohum2015 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:35:45 AM

I have a Fb account almost 6 years old

Lemme know.
Fb Account - https://www.facebook.com/djsherwinofficial
Give your Skype id i will add you and we will dicuss over there....
shivohum2015 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:01:31 AM

i got paid for my facebook acount on 11th and for reference i am posting here the proof of payment
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:40:31 PM

I think that is not a clear scam. But it is a form of fraud
I guess that OP needs the Facebook account for advertisement. He will initiate facebook campaign with your FB account, and will not pay for it because Facebook does not insist for payments before beginning advertise campaign. After months days, FB will ask you to pay for this campaign. You can still to use your account, but you will have obligations for this money.
He will get payments from our client for advertisement, for example, $50 and he will pay you yours $10-25. but you will be unable to use your FB account for advertisement until you pay off this $50
This is a complete scam stay clear
Checlets

Activity: 228
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:08:14 AM

I think that is not a clear scam. But it is a form of fraud
I guess that OP needs the Facebook account for advertisement. He will initiate facebook campaign with your FB account, and will not pay for it because Facebook does not insist for payments before beginning advertise campaign. After months days, FB will ask you to pay for this campaign. You can still to use your account, but you will have obligations for this money.
He will get payments from our client for advertisement, for example, $50 and he will pay you yours $10-25. but you will be unable to use your FB account for advertisement until you pay off this $50
This is a complete scam stay clear

Not even a scam. You don't have any idea what you're talking about and until you do your opinion will remain worthless to those of us who have experience with this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: