Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Inside-the-Dragons-Den-Bitcoin-Cores-Troll-Army  (Read 3832 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:15:47 PM

lol Lauda
-snip-
It is getting really easy to see through your script full of bullshit franky. The same made-up descriptions about me are actually a description of yourself. Number of code-contributions: 0; number of reviews: 0; evidence for knowing any language or CS: non-existent. Roll Eyes

actually i have contributed.
difference being
1. i dont just spell check the documentation to get a commit
2. i dont advertise my contributions
3. i dont fake my contributions

P.S
if it sounds like i am repeating myself by asking you to learn certain things. maybe its time you learn them instead of thinking of just disregarding the content and treat it as a insult.

you act like a little school kid trying to cause disruption to hide your inability to learn but want to get noticed to hope people will like you.

take off the blockstream hat that has put you in a corner facing a wall and instead turn around and decide to help yourself by you learning something.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chek2fire
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142

Intergalactic Conciliator

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:30:42 PM

lol Lauda
-snip-
It is getting really easy to see through your script full of bullshit franky. The same made-up descriptions about me are actually a description of yourself. Number of code-contributions: 0; number of reviews: 0; evidence for knowing any language or CS: non-existent. Roll Eyes

difference being
1. i dont just spell check the documentation to get a commit
2. i dont advertise my contributions
3. i dont fake my contributions

P.S
if it sounds like i am repeating myself by asking you to learn certain things. maybe its time you learn them instead of thinking of just disregarding the content and treat it as a insult.

you act like a little school kid trying to cause disruption to hide your inability to learn but want to get noticed to hope people will like you.

take off the blockstream hat that has put you in a corner facing a wall and instead turn around and decide to help yourself by you learning something.

are you the one that write this crap code of BU? because is < non stop fun park there Cheesy. The most fan will be when this miners scammers decide to fork off from bitcoin network with it. Then will begin the show Cheesy

http://www.bitcoin-gr.org
4411 804B 0181 F444 ADBD 01D4 0664 00E4 37E7 228E
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:40:57 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 12:56:47 PM by franky1

are you the one that write this crap code of BU? because is < non stop fun park there Cheesy. The most fan will be when this miners scammers decide to fork off from bitcoin network with it. Then will begin the show Cheesy

you think that there is only core and bitcoin unlimited?
damn. you really have swallowed the spoon of core misinformation

by the way efficient ASICS and non-core implementations have been running on bitcoins mainnet for far longer than the non-activated segwit code.
by the way segwit started as an altcoin and has wormed its way into translating bitcoins network by the use of a 'going soft' backdoor that cant be vetoed by the community of bitcoin nodes that were and always will be bitcoin based code.(yep even core v12 cant stop segwit by the user node consensus)

by the way, gmaxwell only found segwits flaw last month. hence the drama now, instead of last year
but then pretending its asics and non-core nodes who are intentionally attacking segwit, rather than admitting that for the last couple years miners are just mining and non-core nodes are just plodding along for the last 2 years and its segwit thats not as utopian as promised.. is probably what your more angry about, but too loyal to either perceive that logical option, or too loyal to admit it.

get out of your blckstream(core) defence corner and look at the big picture

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 12:47:35 PM

Faster Blockspeed , Larger Blocksize, or Lateral blocks makes zero difference to me, I just want the problem fixed and the fees are reasonable and the transactions occur within the hour they are sent. It is the fact that Core Lies and says none of those options will work is what peeves me off, because I know any of them would work.
If they are not paying you why are you defending them everyday?
Surely you don't believe their lies?
This statement is bullshit because there is no such thing as "Core lies", as "Core" is not stating anything nor is it possible. There are certain individuals who contribute to Bitcoin Core && have certain opinions. Them having opinions about something != Core stating something.

Bullshit until proven otherwise. Give us the evidence.

-snip-
More ad-hominem from you. How about you get a life franky?

This article is very complicated as if there is a conspiracy between the bitcoin core developers and r bitcoin moderation team. The article is telling us that the core developers along with some moderators of forums are conniving by posting some trolls in any bitcoin forum that is biased for the bitcoin core developers. Anyway it is hard to tell what is right and wrong at this moment as to who is the right one the BU of the Bitcoin core.
Stop posting for that signature ad. money and start using your brain. It will become very easy to see through the BTU lies.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:45:08 PM

Faster Blockspeed , Larger Blocksize, or Lateral blocks makes zero difference to me, I just want the problem fixed and the fees are reasonable and the transactions occur within the hour they are sent. It is the fact that Core Lies and says none of those options will work is what peeves me off, because I know any of them would work.
If they are not paying you why are you defending them everyday?
Surely you don't believe their lies?
This statement is bullshit because there is no such thing as "Core lies", as "Core" is not stating anything nor is it possible. There are certain individuals who contribute to Bitcoin Core && have certain opinions. Them having opinions about something != Core stating something.

Funny , how everything pointing how core is lying and manipulating, just bothers the daylights out of you.  Wink

Claiming everything is bullshit , you are starting to show you lack the knowledge to form a proper technical response to a technical problem.

Ask yourself this , if LTC can do a 2½ minute blockspeed , why are the Core Devs so incompetent ,
that they can't make BTC go as fast as 5 minute blocks (2X as slow as LTC), but it would still increase BTC transaction capacity by double.

The fact is all you can do is cry BS, really shows how weak your position is.

Your responses go like this bullshit , troll, shrill , and repeat.
You are like a broken record, if you had any credibility, you have pretty much blown it defending a corrupt lying dev team.
I hope they did pay you , because making a fool of yourself on a daily basis for the core devs must get old, you should ask for a higher pay.  Wink

Cool
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 02:21:53 PM

Funny , how everything pointing how core is lying and manipulating, just bothers the daylights out of you.  Wink
-snip-
You haven't addressed anything that I've said. You've created a straw man argument which has no relevance to my statements. This is why you and your opinions are worthless (just ask your colleague starting with a 'f' for more advice).

You are like a broken record, if you had any credibility, you have pretty much blown it defending a corrupt lying dev team.
-snip-
Since you claim to be a SJW, then why aren't you having the same stance towards mr. Jihan and the exposure of his ASICBoost?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:24:26 PM

Ask yourself this , if LTC can do a 2½ minute blockspeed , why are the Core Devs so incompetent ,
that they can't make BTC go as fast as 5 minute blocks (2X as slow as LTC), but it would still increase BTC transaction capacity by double.

Or more simply and less controversially, just increase the blocksize.  Both are HF obviously which goes against the Core propaganda narrative.

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:44:28 PM

-snip-
You haven't addressed anything that I've said. You've created a straw man argument which has no relevance to my statements. This is why you and your opinions are worthless (just ask your colleague starting with a 'f' for more advice).

Yep, you are clueless to a technical explanation why core can't move to a faster blockspeed or increase blocksize?
Maybe you should take some night classes to broaden your understanding of how crypto works.
Cheesy

-snip-
Since you claim to be a SJW, then why aren't you having the same stance towards mr. Jihan and the exposure of his ASICBoost?

My response to the ASICS BOOST Propaganda by G.Maxwell ,
went as follows:

You know G.Maxwell Lies , Right?

Example : he claims it is a secret technique,

ASICS BOOST WHITEPAPER DATED MARCH 31, 2016
https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1604/1604.00575.pdf
The AsicBoost method is based on a new way to process work items inside and outside of the Bitcoin mining ASIC.
It involves a new design of the SHA 256 hash­engines (inside the ASIC)
and an additional pre­processing step as part of the mining software (outside the ASIC). The
result is a performance improvement of up to 20% achieved through a reduction of gate count
on the silicon. The purpose of this paper is to present the idea behind the method and to
describe the information flow in implementations of AsicBoost

?

Strange, it has been in a Whitepaper that it was inside the ASICS for over a year.
But G.Maxwell claims it was a secret, well LIARS do that.  Tongue

Cool

The method described in the paper is publicly detectable on the blockchain.

The method miners are using is not publicly detectable, it's secret.

I heard about this happening months ago, I've been trying to tell people:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/630ue1/someone_hacked_major_mining_operations_and_their/dfqyixr/?context=1

That is the dumbest thing , I have heard all day.

Do you know
Exactly how much each miner is paying for his electricity?
Whether or not he is stealing it or receiving it for Free from his mom, or a corrupt official?

You know why you don't know that because It does not fucking matter and really none of your business except for your own mining operations.
Electricity is an input cost , if someone found a cheaper more energy efficient way to mine, everyone should follow in their footsteps, not be a dumbass and claim it is a attack vector.

They should be trying to make the whole process more energy efficient, because those mining warehouses are causing an increase in electricity's prices in the areas they reside.
Causing a hardship for the poor people in those areas, that start having to choose between electricity or food and medicine.
Pay attention to what matters here, the energy waste of ASICS can not be sustained and the poor are suffering because of it.
G.Maxwell is doing what he always does, lies to create FAKE propaganda.
List of his Lies so far.
1. BTC can not move to a faster block speed     : LIE
2: BTC can't increase Blocksize without segwit  : LIE
3: BTU is unsafe                                           : LIE
4: PoS: Nothing at Stake                                : LIE
5: Energy Efficiently is an attack vector            : LIE

What kind of moron thinks up that shit, and even scarier why does anyone even believe anything the guy even says.  Tongue

Cool
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:48:14 PM

Or more simply and less controversially, just increase the blocksize.  Both are HF obviously which goes against the Core propaganda narrative.

Advantages to only increasing the blocksize, is it requires no changes at all to the current reward structure of found blocks.
Which the miners would definitely be in favor of and be more apt to agree too.

Cool
Darkbot

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:50:01 PM

Kiklo = Lambie in disguise, trolling for cheaper coin.

Jonald_fyookball is just a noob crying for his lolypop.

Franky1 is the total package; troll/noob and paid shill.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 02:50:35 PM

Yep, you are clueless to a technical explanation why core can't move to a faster blockspeed or increase blocksize?
Maybe you should take some night classes to broaden your understanding of how crypto works.
How about you resume your primary school education first, then we may talk technicalities? You weren't even taught proper reasoning.

-snip-
 Cool
Your whole "argument" is built on the in existence of two types of ASICBoost, covert and overt variants. However, it is well known that both exist (even the circlejerk r/btc has acknowledged this).

You still don't understand HF implications. A rushed HF would break a huge part of the infrastructure.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:02:15 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 03:42:04 PM by kiklo

How about you resume your primary school education first, then we may talk technicalities? You weren't even taught proper reasoning.

Says the person claiming not to be a Paid Minion, but yet makes it a point to constantly argue for a team of liars.
Your insults are like your intelligence , weak.  Cheesy

-snip-
 Cool
Your whole "argument" is built on the in existence of two types of ASICBoost, covert and overt variants. However, it is well known that both exist (even the circlejerk r/btc has acknowledged this).

Who gives a shit, energy efficiently should be a goal for all miners.
I noticed how your insensitive self ignored this:
if someone found a cheaper more energy efficient way to mine, everyone should follow in their footsteps, not be a dumbass and claim it is a attack vector.
They should be trying to make the whole process more energy efficient, because those mining warehouses are causing an increase in electricity's prices in the areas they reside.
Causing a hardship for the poor people in those areas, that start having to choose between electricity or food and medicine.
Pay attention to what matters here, the energy waste of ASICS can not be sustained and the poor are suffering because of it.

You still don't understand HF implications. A rushed HF would break a huge part of the infrastructure.

Yo Dummy, they can schedule the Hard Fork to occur in 3 months from today, that is hardly rushed.
Only your lame ass baby core devs are too incompetent to pull off a hard fork.

Cool
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:05:07 PM

Saturday night. Before going out I open a thread that has bitcoin core / blockstream / segwit in the title and what do I find you ask? of course, franky1 posting wall of texts. I hope you get paid well man, your thing is ridiculous.

i know your angry that you have to kiss corporate ass and give up your morals and personal opinions just to live and keep your income flowing. even having to subsidise your income with the crappy sig-spamming

thus angry that i have made my income personally from being an early adopter. thus i have the freedom to not need to kiss ass and can remain frank about my opinion while travelling around without borders, limits or having a boss to report to

i just hope one day you realise blockstream will move on and you realise this before they do, so that your not wasting your time kissing ass for no reason.

try to in future. when thinking of replying. look in the mirror and think about what hat you are wearing when you reply. and make sure its a
diverse decentralised bitcoin hat... and not a blockstreamist defender hat.

then maybe you can recover some respect. because you wont attain any of the blockstreamist titles of
bitcoin-wizard
bitcoin-dragon
bitcoin-ninja

franky1 the multi millionaire early investor that travels around the world with his millions while posting all day on bitcointalk.org. Seems legit.

If you had millions worth of BTC you wouldn't be as dumb as supporting something that will crash the price. The only whale doing that is Roger Ver and he obviously has incentives to do so.

All actual whales like Loaded and Mircea Popescu are anti BUcoin and want BTC to remain as it is or are pro segwit, but NEVER want to jeopardize his wealth by putting illiterate idiots in charge of the code.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:10:42 PM

Kiklo = Lambie in disguise, trolling for cheaper coin.

Jonald_fyookball is just a noob crying for his lolypop.

Franky1 is the total package; troll/noob and paid shill.

Darkbot ,
You are too Young and Stupid to understand a proper insult , so I will make it simple for you.

You are a dumb-ass.

Cool
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:14:16 PM

learn consensus

you are soo deep down the reddit script rabbit hole that you can only think of 2 things
1. softs best case scenario..
2. hards worse case scenario.

you are now even in favour of letting core "break a huge part of the infrastructure" simply because you dont understand
just because they say its soft is meaningless

soft just means they used a backdoor exploit to bypass real consensus.
going soft does not mean its safer. just means that in theory they can bypass some of the communities right to vote.
that is all.

hard just means full community vote. without bypassing
going hard does not mean its riskier. just means that in theory it requires full consensus of the communities right to vote.
that is all.

no one (apart from core) has wanted intentional splits or controversial splits.
wake up to who is throwing the "break a huge part of the infrastructure" bombs.

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:16:56 PM

All actual whales like Loaded and Mircea Popescu are anti BUcoin and want BTC to remain as it is or are pro segwit, but NEVER want to jeopardize his wealth by putting illiterate idiots in charge of the code.

Are those whales Amish and afraid to fix the transactions capacity problems, because it would cost them their souls.

Are you blind to BTC dominance in CMK which has declined ~30% in a few months compared to Alts.

Keep thinking BTC can prosper without updating, and it and your wealth will go the way of the 8 track tape.

Cool
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:39:14 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 04:01:54 PM by franky1

If you had millions worth of BTC you wouldn't be as dumb as supporting something that will crash the price.

if all you care about is the temporary price drama then thats your failing. yea maybe i have enough bitcoin to not care about such things because up or down daily drama dosnt change my life from champagne to vineger wine.

my life allows me to spend bitcoin so that i dont even look at the fiat price, fiat has become meaningless to me.
i would actually be happier if bitcoin was measured directly against the 'cost of living' index. EG 1btc=1000 loaves of bread.

i care about bitcoins decentralised diverse ethos, which if we all cared about it.. then that would secure real value. long term. and you too would care less about temporary price drama..
then maybe even you would stop checking the price hourly and panicking.

as for your comments about arly adopters supporting something that will crash.
here is a hint. many implementations have been around a couple years, just plodding along, no deadlines or threats.. any drama in the last 6 months is from the core camp pointing fingers.
there is your speculation

as for what they support. most of them dont care about core vs bu.
the real debate is bitcoin ethos vs blockstreams corp ethos

if you think that bitcoin is core and only core. you have stuck yourself in a small box. and its time you start looking outside of your box

The only whale doing that is Roger Ver and he obviously has incentives to do so.

again you only think that there are only 2 implementations.
again you only think that there are only 2 implementations.
and you think that bitcoin needs core in control.

the truth is no one should be in control no dev kings what soever

early adopters who actually understand bitcoin are not kissing gmaxwells ass and see segwit as just the half gesture it is. so what you call "remain as is" is actually running a node thats not segwit. but i do applaud your brush under the carpet attempt

p.s
if all your going to reply is "wall of text franky" then all it is doing is prove you do not have attention span to read paragraphs or actual details and blindly just read small scripts like those on reddit.
try hard to avoid reddit, avoid fox news and improve your life beyond racial stereotypes and "bomb them" propaganda

jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:28:17 PM

Saturday night. Before going out I open a thread that has bitcoin core / blockstream / segwit in the title and what do I find you ask? of course, franky1 posting wall of texts. I hope you get paid well man, your thing is ridiculous.

i know your angry that you have to kiss corporate ass and give up your morals and personal opinions just to live and keep your income flowing. even having to subsidise your income with the crappy sig-spamming

thus angry that i have made my income personally from being an early adopter. thus i have the freedom to not need to kiss ass and can remain frank about my opinion while travelling around without borders, limits or having a boss to report to

i just hope one day you realise blockstream will move on and you realise this before they do, so that your not wasting your time kissing ass for no reason.

try to in future. when thinking of replying. look in the mirror and think about what hat you are wearing when you reply. and make sure its a
diverse decentralised bitcoin hat... and not a blockstreamist defender hat.

then maybe you can recover some respect. because you wont attain any of the blockstreamist titles of
bitcoin-wizard
bitcoin-dragon
bitcoin-ninja

franky1 the multi millionaire early investor that travels around the world with his millions while posting all day on bitcointalk.org. Seems legit.

If you had millions worth of BTC you wouldn't be as dumb as supporting something that will crash the price. The only whale doing that is Roger Ver and he obviously has incentives to do so.

Don't be jealous just cause Franky was smart enough to buy bitcoins at a nickel a pop, and you weren't.

Mircea?  I have no respect for that guy... He was one of the first dishonest shills that called BitcoinXT an altcoin.

sAt0sHiFanClub

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Warning: Confrmed Gavinista

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 05:02:08 PM

And yet you hold the pretense that you are an authority .   Cheesy
Where was this stated? Can't you just stop trolling for a single day?

Seriously , what is your rank in the Bitcoin Core Troll Army?
I briefly joined the slack sometime in 2016 I believe, and shortly left after. It was not productive. I'm part of nothing in these political games. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for the names that I've mentioned earlier.

Ha, I remember that. You almost sucked the ass right of poor Adam Back. I'd say he felt like he had found a lost puppy.

You are a sham, Lauda.

We must make money worse as a commodity if we wish to make it better as a medium of exchange
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 05:14:32 PM

Yo Dummy, they can schedule the Hard Fork to occur in 3 months from today, that is hardly rushed.
Only your lame ass baby core devs are too incompetent to pull off a hard fork.[/color]
Updating all Bitcoin ATMs, merchants and wallets in 3 months? Roll Eyes

learn consensus

you are soo deep down the reddit script rabbit hole that you can only think of 2 things
1. softs best case scenario..
2. hards worse case scenario.

-snip-
You keep saying that even though I understand it. I don't use reddit; I only occasionally read it.

Ha, I remember that. You almost sucked the ass right of poor Adam Back. I'd say he felt like he had found a lost puppy.

You are a sham, Lauda.
This is complete bullshit and an outright lie. I was in a private channel, definitely not in one where the likes of you are.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: