Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest ICO scams  (Read 4853 times)
dunikowski

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:15:50 PM

I am interested in setting up a review board for ICOs.  It will start small, but the intent is to establish some standard procedure rules and parameters of evaluation for ICOs.  Applicants would pay a fee in X-coin and board members would be rewarded a small some per share.  PM if any interest.

http://ico.scam.network/

Here you go, a draft, open to edit for a while, since the community will probably want to rearrange everything and I don't want to deal with invitations at this point. I have made a copy and please make your own after done editing in case we have scam cleaning guest.

1. Please don't remove someone's data, rather use notes and comments. Adding data and rearranging is fine.
2. When adding data, choose and reserve a color to show how much work you've done. Mine is black :1
3. After few days I will close editing and turn open-commenting only.
4. Future editors will have to have community trust.
5. Once the spreadsheet fills with basic data, I will prepare it for syncing with WP database so that there will be a nice website with custom posts, advanced filters, search and everything.

This is non-profit, community-driven project for now. If it evolves well, strong and organised, then.. we will see. Some have more money, some have more time, some have skills...

I imagine few scenarios for future but I definitely want to keep all gathered info open to public and searchable. Lets do this one first as it is most needed to have an open database helping community and market stay healthy.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: