Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:18:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Most Undervalued Coin of 2017!  (Read 33816 times)
donotlean

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:23:59 PM

we can easily say its waves and centra.specially waves becaome a disappoinment for me.i gotta hope for centra.i hope i will be edit this post and delete centra:D

raymonddaf

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:36:54 PM

Top 3 Alta with low market cap and great potential:

Sonm - as other investors have also said on here, I've been saying it since it was $.04ea now $0.12 but still way undervalued compared to nearest competitors.

Paypie - only trading on etherdelta just above ico so best time to get in is now, co founder of ethereum is on the team and no competitors.

Wetrust - excellent time to buy, vitalik is an advisor, he's only advising on this omg and kyber, look how those have went after ico.

Ixledger again excellent time to buy had a recent dip n mega low market cap.

And look at my previous posts in this thread if you bought sonm when I said x3 your money and also ark think I've been saying that when it was like $0.80 now $2.60

Puff Pastry Hangman

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:04:01 PM

I am very interested in DECRED because it has an interesting model for funding development. Some percentage (I think 10%) of block reward goes into a fund to support development, with the plan being to give holders voting control over which projects are funded, and ultimately over the organisation's finances. If this model works well, there is strong potential for not only DECRED to do well but for the same principles to be applied in other scenarios.
pakcrypto

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:25:25 AM

According to me, KIN has great potential at this price. At least 3x in future.
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:32:07 AM

i just guess , did u think KickCoin price its hard to grow ? i remember on october the price 0.06$ , but now the coin just 0.03$.
And centra , i think centra(CTR) , its hard to grow , because the price down from 1.2$/CTR , but now just 0.38$ its not too far ?
Maybe this coin will got high price after SegWit2x HF , because btc price is go to moon and all altcoins have a red days.
htsz_da12

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:31:59 AM

For nowadays, I think the undervalued altcoin is eth, the bitcoin is up a lot but the eth is down a lot. The eth value should always be stable against the bitcoin's value, so now I'm pretty optimistic about eth .
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:09:48 AM

I think centra and cob are both probably good choices at this point -- just based on upcoming news/releases and current price point /lack of sell side.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:34:09 AM

Ethereum is still very undervalued for a coin with such a huge potential and many mainstream companies are joining the alliance to become a great project.

Get in Ethereum before you still can, you heard it here first.
Ethereum might have a very hard time rising considering that every ICO project ends up dumping its Ethereum to fund itself.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:39:22 AM

LBC and SC, I recommend you to start accumulating both coins because both coins have active development and strong community the price is really cheap right now, I m really sure when BTC finally stabilize both coins will have a massive amount of increase
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:04:58 AM

LBC and SC, I recommend you to start accumulating both coins because both coins have active development and strong community the price is really cheap right now, I m really sure when BTC finally stabilize both coins will have a massive amount of increase

Sc the price really went to the floor, but are you sure that during this time there were no competitors with technology much better? I thought that Sia would go into growth, bought at the bottom and received a second bottom as a gift.
KriptoCoder

Activity: 129
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:09:17 AM

To me ETH and Ripple are still undervalued coins and
according to some users from this forum we can expect that the ETH will have a significant increase in value.
The end of the year is very close and it will be interesting to see how the year will end.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:21:39 AM

according to some users from this forum we can expect that the ETH will have a significant increase in value.
The end of the year is very close and it will be interesting to see how the year will end.

I would say that ETH is undervalued right now. Not that it is actually undervalued, but undervalued compared to the direction other altcoins have been moving in for the past few weeks which was upwards but ETH has moved down quite a bit.

Ripple i'm not sure of, feel like it might drop out of the 3rd spot soon.

Feel like LTC and Steem deserve a lot more mention.

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:46:05 AM

Ethereum is the most undervalued coin of 2017.

Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:48:59 AM

I'd say it is Sumokoin!

• Young coin, only 6 month old
  • Unique botnet-proof diff-algo
  • xmr-fork with 12 mixins from the start on
  • will implement xmr subaddresses this month (even before monero does!)

4 active dev and a gread (but yet small) community. What more do you need to go to the moon?

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:50:34 AM

I would definitely look into SC, though i'm not sure about LBC. The market cap dropping so much and there is just no interest in the project whatsoever right now and i'm not sure whether it will ever pick up. Siacoin is definitely underrated at the moment though.

Surprised that nobody has talked about iota.

Once their dev team gets their s*** together, the price can go to $5 or even more.

CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:52:50 AM

I feel that ETH, LiteCoin, and WAVES are undervalued coins of 2017!!!
RonMank

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:00:32 AM

Of Course Ethereum. Its the future and with updates like casper,plasma and raiden it will be even stronger. Smart Contracts will find their way into the industry.

Modum- real world case with a product launching commercially in a couple of month - only 30Mio Marketcap

Matchpool - the idea and the product is with 10Mio also undervalued.

Then Creditcard/banking Coins like Tenx, monaco ect. could be huge in some years. Which one -  i dont know

Steem - its already at 200Mio. but it could be one of the biggest blogging site in the near future.

Status - not really undervalued but an insane potential
strohhirn

Activity: 145

★ WORLDCORE ★

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:01:19 AM

I think Stratis is somehow undervalued.
Of cause it does not have a finished product yet, but the platform they are creating looks on paper really promising.
You could say it copied Ethereum, but I would rather say it optimized it for the industriell use.
C# is a widely used programming language, so it is easier to use Stratis.
If you listen to the developers, they sound really determined and focused on a good product that should be finished in 2018.
I guess all this should be included in price, because I am not the only one knowing it, but it does not feel so. There is a lot more hype around Asian solutions like NEO.
Besides that the community is great. Just check out the slack.
alex_rada

Activity: 203

This is bat country!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:32:54 AM

I think Stratis is somehow undervalued.
Of cause it does not have a finished product yet, but the platform they are creating looks on paper really promising.
You could say it copied Ethereum, but I would rather say it optimized it for the industriell use.
C# is a widely used programming language, so it is easier to use Stratis.
If you listen to the developers, they sound really determined and focused on a good product that should be finished in 2018.
I guess all this should be included in price, because I am not the only one knowing it, but it does not feel so. There is a lot more hype around Asian solutions like NEO.
Besides that the community is great. Just check out the slack.

With a 300 mil USD market cap, I don't think Stratis is undervalued for it's current state. I agree, it's a solid project with a great dev team and definitely has a bright future, but for it's current state of development, it's not undervalued at all.
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:59:36 AM

I certainly also sit on the air and I want something to increase, but the reality is that the broadcast this year has grown 40 times, and it's a lot to mine ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: