Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:34:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] My antminer s5  (Read 779 times)
buddy8erie (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:24:32 AM

Hello i just signed up today still working on setting up my profile (signed up literally 2 minutes ago) but i wanted to post im selling my antminer s5 i bought it new right before it was taken off of antminer its in good condition and still works id say estimate maybe a total use of 75 days? for my electric it put my bill way up so i figured i try to sell it no power supply included all parts are with it and i even threw in the ethernet cause i have enough no price as i dont really know what the value of it is but i would like a decent offer (like if its 50$ worth dont offer like 20) never oc'ed it still gets steady 1.10-1.17 th/s here are the pics

http://s350.photobucket.com/user/justfroggen56/library/?view=recent
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:27:07 AM

Hi,

Where are you shipping from...Do you accept escrow?
buddy8erie (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:31:04 AM

Hi,

Where are you shipping from...Do you accept escrow?

hi and Erie, PA and if i may what is escrow is that the safest way of doing that on here? im a complete noob so i just dont wanna get ripped off
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:35:11 AM

The buyer gives the currency to an Escrow (someone that is trusted).

You would ship the item and then once it is tested for functionality the escrow would release the funds.

There's an escrow list somewhere of trusted individuals...I've had great experiences with phillipma1957 or OGnasty...

Some people are willing to pay first and some people are willing to ship first...to circumvent the need for paying an escrow fee...but this requires that you employ caution as many people might take advantage of you.
buddy8erie (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:50:51 AM

oh yeee ognasty i read alot on here just never created an account and yes then i do accept what is the offer?

(edit) woah big typo
buddy8erie (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:21:52 PM

sorry i have not been on its been a hectic weeken replying to a currnet pm still unsold as i type havent read pm
buddy8erie (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:27:03 PM

BUMP! this miner is still available!
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:03:15 PM

How much are you asking?
kipper01

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

1KippERXwH1PdBxKNt1ksgqh89WBv6CtWQ

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:51:33 PM

How much you asking I am from Erie

buddy8erie (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:59:39 PM

hey guys sorry i havent been on its still available and i see 3 people have asked so im just gonna go by order rn

First post: i honestly am still unsure i payed 110 for it a year ago but i really only used it for 3 weeks (basically when my new electric bill scared the @#$% outta me, i would honestly take half 55$ maybe 50? i mean i just dont wanna get screwed over but i dont wanna make people over pay so im trying to be nice and win win for both buyer and seller.

Second Post: nice to meet someone from erie but as i have been gone and 3 new posts have  appeared so i have to do this in order

Third post: as much as i would love to just say yes right away Vid, unfortunately i do have
have to go in and order and i do not have a licence yet (2 more months and im going for my first test just getting money) but i also live in my parents basement (yes they thought i had a vacuum always running) so if i needed to meet half way im  sure it wouldnt be a problem
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:32:48 PM

hey guys sorry i havent been on its still available and i see 3 people have asked so im just gonna go by order rn

First post: i honestly am still unsure i payed 110 for it a year ago but i really only used it for 3 weeks (basically when my new electric bill scared the @#$% outta me, i would honestly take half 55$ maybe 50? i mean i just dont wanna get screwed over but i dont wanna make people over pay so im trying to be nice and win win for both buyer and seller.

Second Post: nice to meet someone from erie but as i have been gone and 3 new posts have  appeared so i have to do this in order

Third post: as much as i would love to just say yes right away Vid, unfortunately i do have
have to go in and order and i do not have a licence yet (2 more months and im going for my first test just getting money) but i also live in my parents basement (yes they thought i had a vacuum always running) so if i needed to meet half way im  sure it wouldnt be a problem
check your pm!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: